• Darksidedog
    • JAG

This poll is closed to new votes

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, geronimo said:

Cannockmuck must have lost his voice .... either that or he's digging ......

Sorry, I accidentally stumbled across one of the contestant's sex tapes. I have been unable to open my eyes again. I typed this post by brail. How am I doing so rhoi pgfk,vrigh dfkgl44?

Just now, canuckamuck said:

Sorry, I accidentally stumbled across one of the contestant's sex tapes. I have been unable to open my eyes again. I typed this post by brail. How am I doing so rhoi pgfk,vrigh dfkgl44?

Eat it after you watched it, otherwise your DNA will be illegalised .....

4 minutes ago, dick dasterdly said:

Presumably even geronimo needs to sleep?

I wouldnt bank on it .. We've just finished lunch picked up the tab' again and theres another 2 pages .. But this rate of fire is starting to raise a few eyebrows amongst the a'hem black sheep undercover lot who may go hoofing to see if there's " anything " on Geronimo .. 

1 minute ago, Justgrazing said:

I wouldnt bank on it .. We've just finished lunch picked up the tab' again and theres another 2 pages .. But this rate of fire is starting to raise a few eyebrows amongst the a'hem black sheep undercover lot who may go hoofing to see if there's " anything " on Geronimo .. 

Search away, you will find nothing but compassion and charity ......

11 minutes ago, Ron19 said:

Feeding the chooks ! People will be talking about you and the penalty will be severe, could be as much as 2 dots.

I am at your mercy Sir! Taking a single dot would decimate my family, can we do a deal?

Edited by geronimo

8 minutes ago, geronimo said:

Search away, you will find nothing but compassion and charity ......

Our boys are quite good at unearthing stuff you know .. And indeed there is a whisper that some hitherto unaware infomation is coming to light but the battery level indicator on the tab' has just gone red so we've gotta go charge up a bit .. Back in a couple of hrs ..

17 minutes ago, geronimo said:

I am at your mercy Sir! Taking a single dot would decimate my family, can we do a deal?

6 minutes ago, Justgrazing said:

Our boys are quite good at unearthing stuff you know .. And indeed there is a whisper that some hitherto unaware infomation is coming to light but the battery level indicator on the tab' has just gone red so we've gotta go charge up a bit .. Back in a couple of hrs ..

I should tell you that I have been an inspirer of many a successful expat in LOS, and if you can manage to find any dirt on me, you'd already be in JTs pocket ......

Just now, Ron19 said:

We will do a deal, you stop feeding the chooks and the powers that be will reinstate your 2 dots to put you back to 7.

Well, the Geronimo in me says

"Go ahead and try to take any of my dots and you'll get an arrow in the neck"

30 minutes ago, geronimo said:

and for the first time, I have been asked to anoint the new POTY virgin this year ....

Oh, goody, then there's still a chance that justice will be done and Dave2 will rightly be crowned POTY.  

He's definitely a "POTY virgin".  His reputation is untarnished on this thread.

Just now, geronimo said:

and if you think I'm joking, I'd scalp Colin in his bed and sell all his organic produce and blow the money on 40 degree .....

Although I must admit, my buffalo thong doesn't offer the protection it once did ...

1 minute ago, NancyL said:

Oh, goody, then there's still a chance that justice will be done and Dave2 will rightly been crowned POTY.  

He's definitely a "POTY virgin".  His reputation is untarnished on this thread.

His actions in this world are sadly commemorated to the earth from which he came  .... lighting incense as we speak ....

Just now, geronimo said:

His actions in this world are sadly commemorated to the earth from which he came  .... lighting incense as we speak ....

If that 7th dot doesn't appear real soon, I'll release my own version of "The Panama Papers" .....