1. 1. Final Round for POTY, 2017

• Transam
    • Colinneil
    • Baboon
    • Darksidedog
    • JAG

This poll is closed to new votes

1 minute ago, transam said:

Sorry I have been missing, PC packed up, don't know what l have done but itsun.gif.32c46bad483ed78a9372af8d2c0c15cd.gif started working again, just hope it lasts today....

Anything happened in my absence....?

We have established that those in power do not actually have any control over dot allocation (or removal) .....

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, geronimo said:

Even though the race lacks excitement, the crowning ceremony never fails to please .....

And why does it lack excitement? Why does it lack drama? Because the two 'leaders' are nowhere to be seen. Clearly they must have better things to do than getting their hands dirty and soiling themselves with the riff-raff electorate.

Ladies and gentlemen, this is contempt. YOU voted in good faith and where are they now you are no longer needed? Petition Scott. Withdraw your votes and recast them for a man who has been with you all through this. A man who is a tireless campaigner for truth and justice.

Stand by baboon just as he stands by you with an undying love in his heart.

1 minute ago, baboon said:

And why does it lack excitement? Why does it lack drama? Because the two 'leaders' are nowhere to be seen. Clearly they must have better things to do than getting their hands dirty and soiling themselves with the riff-raff electorate.

Ladies and gentlemen, this is contempt. YOU voted in good faith and where are they now you are no longer needed? Petition Scott. Withdraw your votes and recast them for a man who has been with you all through this. A man who is a tireless campaigner for truth and justice.

at least one of the candidates has a ray of optimism ......

8 minutes ago, baboon said:

Hey, my PC was broke.....tongue.gif.a0ad77711b1c722b761cf9f0db24d12b.gif

11 minutes ago, geronimo said:

useful stat ....... Baboon has by far the best post-like ratio of all the runners ......

And I like them all right back-

Oh for f- sake! Mrs baboon and baboon jnr are kicking off yet again. F- animals, the pair of them. Anyone got a spare sofa?

Edited by baboon

1 minute ago, baboon said:

Oh for f- sake. Mrs baboon and baboon jnr are kicking off yet again. F- animals, the pair of them. Anyone got a spare sofa?

an unstable domestic environment will do little for your cause ..... voters like stability .....

1 minute ago, geronimo said:

an unstable domestic environment will do little for your cause ..... voters like stability .....

Not at all. The reader will be thinking that the bloke might be a knob, but at least he's an honest knob...

3 minutes ago, baboon said:

Oh for f- sake. Mrs baboon and baboon jnr are kicking off yet again. F- animals, the pair of them. Anyone got a spare sofa?

we have a mayom tree in the garden, surely you'd be happier off the ground?

Just now, baboon said:

Not at all. The reader will be thinking that the bloke might be a knob, but at least he's an honest knob...

Honesty isn't an attribute that is worth anything in politics ... how do you think trump got in!