• Darksidedog
    • JAG

This poll is closed to new votes

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, geronimo said:

The official budget for the crowning ceremony has just been announced ..... 783.50 baht, which is 300 more than last year ......

No, if it is me there will be a simple affair, just beer boxes stacked up in the corner ready for opening, a microphone at the ready, would love to do this one but l can't sing itsad-face.gif.4714976bf26919c487ab2a0528736d19.gif...

Just now, transam said:

No, if it is me there will be a simple affair, just beer boxes stacked up in the corner ready for opening, a microphone at the ready, would love to do this one but l can't sing itsad-face.gif.4714976bf26919c487ab2a0528736d19.gif...

Why, no friends? 

I suppose, for many candidates, this is a time for reflection, seeing where they went wrong .......

JAG was far too silent ..... DSD didn't push for the animal rights vote .... Colin spent too much time laughing at my posts ,,, which has cost him dearly ......

Just now, geronimo said:

coming second does have its responsibilities ... should anything happen to the title holder, the runner up must step into their shoes ... and they have to report in on a weekly basis .....

Trans can familiarise you with that one .....

30 minutes ago, geronimo said:

JLC booked a front row seat .....

If I took that front row seat, I would take a music video as the Amalgamated Association of Angels Union has contacted me to see if their voice moniker has been misappropriated because it comes up on their internet clipping search service that someone has been claiming online as if they were a Union member without yet going through any initiation ritual or paying the annual dues and they want to know just who is this person as they have yet to find that he has put anything on line that might justify his claim.

Edited by JLCrab

1 minute ago, JLCrab said:

If I took that front row seat, I would take a music video as the Amalgamated Association of Angels Union has contacted me to see if their voice moniker has been misappropriated because it comes up on their internet clipping search service that someone has been claiming as if they were a Union member without yet going through any initiation ritual or paying the annual dues and they want to know just who is this person.

well, it has your name on it, should you decide to attend ....

13 minutes ago, geronimo said:

well, it has your name on it, should you decide to attend ....

Where and will I be allowed to bring adequate security so that Trans doesn't arrange for one of his Motorhead goon friends to snatch the camera out of hands?

Edited by JLCrab

3 minutes ago, JLCrab said:

Where and will I be allowed to bring adequate security so that Trans doesn't arrange for one of his Motorhead goon friends to snatch the camera out of hands?

great minds think alike it seems ...