A Bar Girl Versus a Date – Is it really clear the best option?

Inspire

• Replies 499
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 25/01/2018 at 2:00 PM, spidermike007 said:

I disagree. Most of my friends have had several hundred women. Does that make them sluts? Probably. But a woman who has been with over 200 guys? She is simply an experienced gal. Alot of 25 year olds in the US have been with over 200 guys. Probably the same in Europe, Oz, and the UK. Alot of young women are experimental, and like to sleep around. I have spoken to many who admit to being with hundreds back home. It is the prudish mind of the men, who come up with these near virginal fantasies, for their women. Oh mine was only with three guys before me. Right. Nearly impossible. And my guess is closer to the high end. And who cares? Experienced women are great. I have no issues with that. None. 

A lot

Many

Random comments that mean nothing

Everyone is different.  Weather bar girls or any other girl..

Sure some bargirls settle down to married life..  but !! 

I know bargirls that have had hundreds, if not thousands of customers.. and some attractive ones had 5 or more customers a night..  is this what you want for a partner/ wife ??   For me great for a fun time but nothing serious..  There's that old saying   "Can take the girl out of the bar but can't  take the bar out of the girl"    

I know a couple that have a few men sending them money every month, while they back home on the rice farm just waiting for the guy to return... haha  YEAH RIGHT!!  

Even have one comes to see me in afternoon  for an hours romp when one of her boyfriends  are here visiting her.. tells him she going to have coffee with some of  her friends..     He can have her heart if she has one,  I just enjoy her body...  

From the article: 

> "But having a relationship with a bar girl ...  let’s not forget the original motivation was money and security, as opposed to attraction"

Oh dear, money and security over attraction? (Clearly this writer has not spent time in New York, where the third item is a derivative of the first two).

6 minutes ago, Senechal said:

From the article: 

> "But having a relationship with a bar girl ...  let’s not forget the original motivation was money and security, as opposed to attraction"

Oh dear, money and security over attraction? (Clearly this writer has not spent time in New York, where the third item is a derivative of the first two).

NY must be the exception. In Thailand it's always about real love, sure, 1000%!

On 1/25/2018 at 11:00 AM, spidermike007 said:

I disagree. Most of my friends have had several hundred women. Does that make them sluts? Probably. But a woman who has been with over 200 guys? She is simply an experienced gal. Alot of 25 year olds in the US have been with over 200 guys. Probably the same in Europe, Oz, and the UK. Alot of young women are experimental, and like to sleep around. I have spoken to many who admit to being with hundreds back home. It is the prudish mind of the men, who come up with these near virginal fantasies, for their women. Oh mine was only with three guys before me. Right. Nearly impossible. And my guess is closer to the high end. And who cares? Experienced women are great. I have no issues with that. None. 

Sorry but have to disagree.  Men and women are not the same.  Back in my day, we used to call guys who slept with many women studs, and women who've slept with many guys sluts.  The simple reason is that it's much, much easier for a woman--even a below average looking one--to get laid.  So it wasn't much of an accomplishment.  More like loose morals and lack of control.  Prudish?  Perhaps, but it's also about biology.  If you disagree, let me ask you, is there a bigger market in the world for male (who cater to women) or female prostitutes?

To the point, is it wrong to prefer a woman who hasn't been with a couple of hundred guys?  If one is just playing the field, it doesn't matter.  But if you're looking for a future wife and mother of your children, then to me, it does matter.  Anyways, it's just opinions and mine is no more important/correct than yours.  We all have freedom of choice and I will exercise it in choosing a long term mate.  

12 minutes ago, Berkshire said:

To the point, is it wrong to prefer a woman who hasn't been with a couple of hundred guys?  If one is just playing the field, it doesn't matter.  But if you're looking for a future wife and mother of your children, then to me, it does matter.  Anyways, it's just opinions and mine is no more important/correct than yours.  We all have freedom of choice and I will exercise it in choosing a long term mate.  

Using logic,

One should choose a woman who won't care for her kids. Then when the divorce happens, she will leave the kids with you.

I tried the 'good wife and mother' for my first marriage, divorce total nightmare she wanted everything including 100% children.
Now I'm trying option 2, with a bit of luck I'll end up with the kids this time. 

34 minutes ago, MaeJoMTB said:

Using logic,

One should choose a woman who won't care for her kids. Then when the divorce happens, she will leave the kids with you.

I tried the 'good wife and mother' for my first marriage, divorce total nightmare she wanted everything including 100% children.
Now I'm trying option 2, with a bit of luck I'll end up with the kids this time. 

I have to admit MJ, it's not always clear whether you're being serious or facetious. 

1 hour ago, Berkshire said:

Sorry but have to disagree.  Men and women are not the same.  Back in my day, we used to call guys who slept with many women studs, and women who've slept with many guys sluts.  The simple reason is that it's much, much easier for a woman--even a below average looking one--to get laid.  So it wasn't much of an accomplishment.  More like loose morals and lack of control.  Prudish?  Perhaps, but it's also about biology.  If you disagree, let me ask you, is there a bigger market in the world for male (who cater to women) or female prostitutes?

When we look at the number of guys a girl had I think there is a difference if she was working in a bar and had hundred customers or if she chose to have hundred sex partners. For a girlfriend I guess I wouldn't like to have a girl who chose to sleep with hundred different guys. I would prefer a ex-bargirl who had maybe one or two boyfriends and the rest was just work. I think many working girls are able to make a clear difference between sex work and loving sex.

6 hours ago, MaeJoMTB said:

Using logic,

Regarding option 2,Its not luck that you need.. you literally just gave your 1st one everything on a silver platter, so stop making things up.

All i see is a failure in life/relationships getting his comeuppance. 

As you posted a few months ago:

"I never understood guys willing to be heaped with all that divorce fighting.

Happy to take her word for it, and let her deal with the resulting sh*tstorm on her own.

Not mine? goodbye, emptied my bank account, moved to another country, never saw her or them again.

As my solicitor said, easier to make more children with another woman, which is what I did.

I'm sure the former kids will be looked after by somebody, women usually manage to find another mug."

Edited November 7, 2017 by MaeJoMTB

32 minutes ago, happyas said:

All i see is a failure in life/relationships getting his comeuppance. 

It would be interesting to know how long you've had a successful relationship?

I managed one that lasted nearly 30 years.

Then another that's just passed the 8 years mark and still going.

I have the feeling that every relationship will fail given a sufficient length of time.

Success can only be pronounced after one of you is dead.

Happyas to discuss, no need for personal insults.

On 1/25/2018 at 12:14 PM, Rolanddrums said:

Nah the're not 40kg ..look like about 46-47kg..get your scales checked and weigh them on the 'weigh in' ... sorry  I mean 'way in'. Seriously though I too like the 'Flat Chested Midgets' as someone put it ( quite funny tbh) . I notice out and about that a 155cm girl weighing a genuine 40kg gets snapped up quick. I think more farangs like this style best of all than we realise. Oh and preferably early twenties to ...take care.

Lets not pretend , many guys like this build because the girls look like they are 12 years old

52 minutes ago, MaeJoMTB said:

I have the feeling that every relationship will fail given a sufficient length of time.

I think it's wrong to say only a "until death will us part" relationship is successful. People change, we might be happy with each other for a year or 5 or 20 years. Was a relationship wrong or bad if it lasted "only" 5 year? Obviously there are these relationships which don't really work and only take forever to break up. But there are couples who are happy for years and then for whatever reason they change and are not happy anymore. Then it's time to realize that it's time to move on. Life long relationships were invented when life ended with 30 or maybe 40. (i.e. 1900 world average was a life expectancy of 31 years)

54 minutes ago, sanemax said:

Lets not pretend , many guys like this build because the girls look like they are 12 years old

Maybe you don't like "this build" but I can assure you that the girls from the pictures were very much in demand and successful in their business.

And maybe they have the body of a 12 year old "western" girl and 99% of western girls are a lot bigger. That is one of the reasons many of us are here. Because we don't like these fat western girls and women.

6 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Maybe you don't like "this build" but I can assure you that the girls from the pictures were very much in demand and successful in their business.

And maybe they have the body of a 12 year old "western" girl and 99% of western girls are a lot bigger. That is one of the reasons many of us are here. Because we don't like these fat western girls and women.

Yes, some people do not like the fully developed adult look , they prefer the 12 year old western girl "look" , development size .

12 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Because we don't like these fat western girls and women.

Exactly, but not only are they fat and unpleasant, they still think they should be able to get Adonis for a husband.

1 hour ago, sanemax said:

That raises an interesting question- 'Why do men (yep, I am generalising) like younger women?'  As an 'adventurous' and somewhat meandering  gentleman with a few miles on the clock, I have observed in many locales in many countries this predilection for younger females. I guess it's an evolutionary impulse to go for young, (and therefore the assumption) 'healthy' females; an impulse that derives from somewhere deeper in the brain than the question of 'shall I do the crossword or go for a walk?' But to suggest a more sinister motive- 'look like they are 12 years old'? Maybe you're right, and here's a chance to 'get it' legally.  I wonder how many men (irrespective of culture) are really on that part of the spectrum of sexual preference?

18 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

I think it's wrong to say only a "until death will us part" relationship is successful. People change, we might be happy with each other for a year or 5 or 20 years. Was a relationship wrong or bad if it lasted "only" 5 year? Obviously there are these relationships which don't really work and only take forever to break up. But there are couples who are happy for years and then for whatever reason they change and are not happy anymore. Then it's time to realize that it's time to move on. Life long relationships were invented when life ended with 30 or maybe 40. (i.e. 1900 world average was a life expectancy of 31 years)

That was 'happyas' doing the judging.

I agree with you!

I was happy enough with my former and am happy in my current relationship.

(But sad the former didn't end with a little more restraint on her part, no need to be vicious and spiteful at the end). 

Like some of the posters on this forum, you can disagree with one another without being vicious or spiteful.

6 minutes ago, Essaybloke said:

That raises an interesting question- 'Why do men (yep, I am generalising) like younger women?'  As an 'adventurous' and somewhat meandering  gentleman with a few miles on the clock, I have observed in many locales in many countries this predilection for younger females. I guess it's an evolutionary impulse to go for young, (and therefore the assumption) 'healthy' females; an impulse that derives from somewhere deeper in the brain than the question of 'shall I do the crossword or go for a walk?' But to suggest a more sinister motive- 'look like they are 12 years old'? Maybe you're right, and here's a chance to 'get it' legally.  I wonder how many men (irrespective of culture) are really on that part of the spectrum of sexual preference?

It's to do with fertility and disease IMHO.

1 hour ago, MaeJoMTB said:

Sorry for what you see as a personal insult.

I have removed it but the gist of my earlier reply is still very relevant;

•  
  •  

8 hours ago, MaeJoMTB said:

Using logic,

Regarding option 2,Its not luck that you need.. you literally just gave your 1st one everything on a silver platter, so stop making things up.

As you posted a few months ago:

"I never understood guys willing to be heaped with all that divorce fighting.

Happy to take her word for it, and let her deal with the resulting sh*tstorm on her own.

Not mine? goodbye, emptied my bank account, moved to another country, never saw her or them again.

As my solicitor said, easier to make more children with another woman, which is what I did.

I'm sure the former kids will be looked after by somebody, women usually manage to find another mug."

You stated that you would like to end up with the kids this time.

If you really wanted to have some part in the lives of your first kids, why did you do as you describe in your post here and other posts?

You apparently made no attempt at all to 'end up with the kids"

Then, to add fuel to the fire ,in later posts you describe these kids as "ex children" whom you have absolutely no desire to even know of/about.

Your anger with your ex was taken out on your children by you.

That is disgraceful to say the least.

Discuss away mate, as you offered to.

58 minutes ago, MaeJoMTB said:

It's to do with fertility and disease IMHO.

If it was to do with fertility , I would expect that they would be attracted to fertile looking woman , child bearing hips , breasts with milk and that kind of thing .

1 hour ago, Essaybloke said:

I am one of those guys who like sexy small women in the 40kg range. And I know a couple of other guys who also like girls of that size. And even if that might be the typical size of a 12 year old western girl I can assure you it has nothing to do with being a pedophile. Some of the women I know in that size are 25, 30, or even older. And I still like that size. I saw enough minors small and not so small and I am not interested. I think most of us know well if a girl is old enough and ready without checking her age first. And some of us like small and some like it big - there is nothing sinister about it.

1 hour ago, happyas said:

If you really wanted to have some part in the lives of your first kids, why did you do as you describe in your post here and other posts?

So many humans seem to live for confrontation, but not me.

I lead a very calm life, I won't argue or shout, if it can be avoided.

It would have been nice to have some contact with my former children, but not worth any screaming or shouting.

Easier to just make more.

15 minutes ago, MaeJoMTB said:

So many humans seem to live for confrontation, but not me.

I lead a very calm life, I won't argue or shout, if it can be avoided.

It would have been nice to have some contact with my former children, but not worth any screaming or shouting.

Easier to just make more.

If your children saw you as anything but the reprehensional male  as you present as ,at least on forum why would there have to be any screaming and yelling?

They would be onside as much as possible with you.

Often one or two may take the mothers side, but all four?

They are your own kids, your own DNA for crying out loud,so you must have really been an absolute #rsole for them to not want to know you .

This makes sense to me on reading these words of yours.

" easier to just make more"

Children are are lot more than something one just makes.

You really are one troubled guy.

28 minutes ago, happyas said:

If your children saw you as anything but the reprehensional male  as you present as ,at least on forum why would there have to be any screaming and yelling?

What was the topic again?

Bar girls Vs a date.

Not much difference IMHO, the cost will be the same, but the bar girl guarantees a happy ending.

C

38 minutes ago, MaeJoMTB said:

What was the topic again?

Bar girls Vs a date.

Not much difference IMHO, the cost will be the same, but the bar girl guarantees a happy ending.

Happy as to discuss you said

Then the usual deflection when you can't/wont.

Pathetic excuse for a human being confirmed [again].

6 hours ago, sanemax said:

If it was to do with fertility , I would expect that they would be attracted to fertile looking woman , child bearing hips , breasts with milk and that kind of thing .

A few hundred years ago, women with big hips were the desirable mates. Look at the paintings from back then. Don't know why it changed, but it's not unusual for very tall men to mate with very short women now.

For some reason many western men seem to be attracted to women with huge breasts, despite size having nothing to do with milk production. Not I though. Asian size is just fine for me.

As to why men are attracted to the women that they are, must be a combination of genetics and upbringing. I like Asian women but I was brought up in Asia, so that might have something to do with it.

Archived