A Bar Girl Versus a Date – Is it really clear the best option?

Inspire

• Replies 499
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Try and keep up. Western birth rates are going below replacement rates. Many are choosing not to have kids. No one is suggesting that no white western women are having babies.

Why are you talking about birth rates?

3 minutes ago, dfdgfdfdgs said:

I feel like I've stumbled into a dark shadowy world of thaivisa that should have a 9pm watershed.

Good grief, did you not realise that you are in the pub forum?

If you want prim and proper, don't come on here.

Anyway, when it's 9pm in Thailand, it's 9am in the USA.

8 minutes ago, MaeJoMTB said:

I believe I did send you a photo of the nympho hooker when you were posting as HardenedSoul.

Why don't you go back and look at it, you did agree she was quite attractive at the time.

What? You are confused.

5 hours ago, sanemax said:

That also provide a partner to play Pool  and Connect 4 with

I wish your comments made me smile more often! You seem angry and critical  a lot of the time and out to attack anybody who mentions sex!  Not many Posts actually go into the gory details !

4 hours ago, MaeJoMTB said:

I believe I did send you a photo of the nympho hooker when you were posting as HardenedSoul.

Why don't you go back and look at it, you did agree she was quite attractive at the time.

But less than 47kg??

4 hours ago, MaeJoMTB said:

You appear to be a dinosaur at odds with the modern world.

Many modern western women abort their babies and have multiple sexual partners, until they are too old to attract more.

I've not met any white woman who wanted to settle down with one man and have babies (well not in the last 30 years anyway).

I might be a dinosaur - but I don't really feel sooooo old. What I wrote above is how humanity and nature worked for many thousand years. We do lots of things because our ancestors thousands of years ago did it like that - and not because we make logical decisions in the here and now.

10 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

I might be a dinosaur - but I don't really feel sooooo old. What I wrote above is how humanity and nature worked for many thousand years. We do lots of things because our ancestors thousands of years ago did it like that - and not because we make logical decisions in the here and now.

I would think there is also a logic that says women and men need to be compatible sexually because in reality that is the only area where they need to be compatible. I know many will disagree but in my observation that is the area that is where male and female are most similar.

36 minutes ago, Justfine said:

Weight of a child

Weight of a western child ............ different races come in different sized packages.

Young Thai women are often in the 44-50Kg range, a bit bigger than young Filipino women who are often 38-44Kg.

4 minutes ago, MaeJoMTB said:

Weight of a western child ............ different races come in different sized packages.

Young Thai women are often in the 44-50Kg range, a bit bigger than young Filipino women who are often 38-44Kg.

Weight of children and midgets

"25 percent of daters have turned a one-night stand into a relationship. So one in four people have had a one-night stand turn into a relationship."

This is where the whinging starts! The sick buffaloes, flying off the 25th floor, begging on the street cos the lady took all my money... etc etc

:sorry:

On 1/18/2018 at 4:17 PM, Justfine said:

187 a month. 6 a day?

You need a calculator

No I do not. The Singapore brothels are licensed, and they are BUSY. And she is very, very fine, so no doubt she was #1. Guys would line up for her. 6 a day was probably her average. Some days more, some less. I know for a fact that she earned that much. I have seen her house. She built if for 2,000,000 baht cash. And had a million to spare. 

On 1/17/2018 at 2:55 PM, Justfine said:

So 199 is ok but 201 bad?

She's a slurry either way

I disagree. Most of my friends have had several hundred women. Does that make them sluts? Probably. But a woman who has been with over 200 guys? She is simply an experienced gal. Alot of 25 year olds in the US have been with over 200 guys. Probably the same in Europe, Oz, and the UK. Alot of young women are experimental, and like to sleep around. I have spoken to many who admit to being with hundreds back home. It is the prudish mind of the men, who come up with these near virginal fantasies, for their women. Oh mine was only with three guys before me. Right. Nearly impossible. And my guess is closer to the high end. And who cares? Experienced women are great. I have no issues with that. None. 

19 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

I disagree. Most of my friends have had several hundred women. Does that make them sluts? Probably. But a woman who has been with over 200 guys? She is simply an experienced gal. Alot of 25 year olds in the US have been with over 200 guys. Probably the same in Europe, Oz, and the UK. Alot of young women are experimental, and like to sleep around. I have spoken to many who admit to being with hundreds back home. It is the prudish mind of the men, who come up with these near virginal fantasies, for their women. Oh mine was only with three guys before me. Right. Nearly impossible. And my guess is closer to the high end. And who cares? Experienced women are great. I have no issues with that. None. 

I guess the number of contacts is secondary. It's the "quality" of contacts. Some girls are careful who they go with and then they provide limited service. Other women go with (almost?) everyone and do whatever the guy wants. And obviously lots of guys don't really care what the paid hooker wants or not. If a women had a couple of crazy guys who treat her like $hit and she continues to go with guys like that then it won't take too long before she gets crazy - if she wasn't already crazy when she started.

Nah the're not 40kg ..look like about 46-47kg..get your scales checked and weigh them on the 'weigh in' ... sorry  I mean 'way in'. Seriously though I too like the 'Flat Chested Midgets' as someone put it ( quite funny tbh) . I notice out and about that a 155cm girl weighing a genuine 40kg gets snapped up quick. I think more farangs like this style best of all than we realise. Oh and preferably early twenties to ...take care.

4 hours ago, Rolanddrums said:

Nah the're not 40kg ..look like about 46-47kg..get your scales checked and weigh them on the 'weigh in' ... sorry  I mean 'way in'. Seriously though I too like the 'Flat Chested Midgets' as someone put it ( quite funny tbh) . I notice out and about that a 155cm girl weighing a genuine 40kg gets snapped up quick. I think more farangs like this style best of all than we realise. Oh and preferably early twenties to ...take care.

No, I won't give you their personal details and you won't be able to verify the <40kg. ;-)

But believe me I know them both and this is my MO and I am sure about their weight.

18 hours ago, Rolanddrums said:

No problem, I didnt ask for their personal details anyway. We both like small  girls though we can agree on that . I have gf one year already incidentally that fits all my criteria. 

Back in the day, while I was still young enough to be looking, petite girls in Pattaya were extremely popular as always with some guy and never sitting in barbeers waiting to be taken out.

Most boggling thing I ever saw in the night scene was in Patong in the early 90s. I stopped at an upstairs gogo that appeared at first glance to be staffed entirely by very young girls, but on second look were all little people of legal age!

Archived