What an idiot

Hutch68

Who ever it was that almost crashed into my mates pick up today and went throwing his hands about and then pushed another car into the wrong lane I have your no and you will see me soon. It was in kalasin outside the Rimpao hotel. You put my son and wife's life in danger. Pray to god I never find you!

Sent from my iPhone using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

As much as we complain about the Thais driving % wise there's at least an equal number of farang drivers - just stupid in a more superior way.....

That's without factoring in farangs renting scooters - they add a whole other dimension....

Who ever it was that almost crashed into my mates pick up today and went throwing his hands about and then pushed another car into the wrong lane I have your no and you will see me soon. It was in kalasin outside the Rimpao hotel. You put my son and wife's life in danger. Pray to god I never find you!

Daily event here. You will be very busy chasing all the people that do that to you day in day out in this place. Chill out

Sent from my [device_name] using http://Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

As much as we complain about the Thais driving % wise there's at least an equal number of farang drivers - just stupid in a more superior way.....

That's without factoring in farangs renting scooters - they add a whole other dimension....

Honestly mate this was out of this world. He did it to us then did it again to another driver 30m down the road.

What will be funny is reading the reports of a vigilante farang dealing out his own sort of keyboard justice to a perfectly innocent motorist who just happens to be borrowing some one else's car. Got to love farang warriors. LOL

48 minutes ago, jeab1980 said:

What will be funny is reading the reports of a vigilante farang dealing out his own sort of keyboard justice to a perfectly innocent motorist who just happens to be borrowing some one else's car. Got to love farang warriors. LOL

Hopefully the OP has sobered up by now and is feeling extremely embarrassed :smile:.