Prawit ‘knows nothing’ about a military political party

webfact

Prawit ‘knows nothing’ about a military political party

By The Nation

a1624090856d2a7f9e044e88ebbd5245.jpeg

Deputy Prime Minister General Prawit Wongsuwan has dismissed renewed speculation about a bid to set up a military backed political party named Pracharat or the People’s State Party.

“No, there is no such a thing. I don’t see it,” Prawit said to reporters at Government House when asked about the speculation.

Former Democrats MP Wathara Petchthong raised the issue over the weekend, saying there was an attempt to set up a military-backed party named Pracharat, which would be led by Deputy PM Somkid Chatusripitak.

Prawit also rejected speculation about Somkid leading the new party, saying he did not know anything about that.

Speculation about attempts to set up a military backed party have swirled since Maj-General Songklod Theprat, a former member of the National Committee for Peace and Order (NCPO) national reform working group set up his Volunteer Movement.

Songklod, who is seen as being close to the NCPO, has been setting up volunteer centres nationwide in a move seen as expanding the military’s political bases ahead of the election due late next year.

Earlier, ex-reformer Paiboon Nititawan also expressed a wish to set up a party, with speculation that such a party would throw its support behind the military.

In early November, Prime Minister Prayut Chan-o-cha refused to rule out the formation of a political party by the NCPO.

“I’m not thinking about [setting up a party] now but I’ll see how the situation is in the future. There is a year to think about it,” Prayut said.

Source: http://www.nationmultimedia.com/detail/politics/30334209

thenation_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright The Nation 2017-12-18

'Prawit knows nothing' would in itself have been a good caption. This, erm, 'person' does indeed know nothing: about lame blimps, fake explosive detectors, other overly expensive useless stuff, recent and old, statues and toilets on military property, also dead cadets it seems, or even the watches on his wrist(s)! So, what would he know about a 'military political party'? Cherry on the cake: when any of the brass-heavy green boys would have told him about such a silly idea, he should be shot right on, as having this 'Kermit's dark side' within it would be like swimming with pounds of added lead in the pockets (on top of the cement bags such a silly idea carries with itself)! Oh boy, what a bunch!

30 minutes ago, Media1 said:

Oh fat boy. Nice ring..Hey I believe you because broadly speaking you know nothing about anything.

i have trouble trying to figure out who is captain kink and who is sergeant schultz  , they may be interchangeable .

13 hours ago, Morch said:

Suit sleeves still not long enough. And perhaps gloves aren't out of order as well.

There you go and by coincidence of the sheerest kind they look not dissimilar to gloves you might wear for handling say expensive watches or jewellery .. 

IMG_20171218_210527.jpg

2 minutes ago, Justgrazing said:

There you go and by coincidence of the sheerest kind they look not dissimilar to gloves you might wear for handling say expensive watches or jewellery .. 

IMG_20171218_210527.jpg

In that particular picture, he looks like the father of Chow from The Hangover