Brit Danny Glass set to face Phuket public prosecutor on Xmas day

webfact

Brit Danny Glass set to face Phuket public prosecutor on Xmas day

The Phuket News

1513660255_1-org.jpg

British national Danny Glass (left, in green shirt) obscures his face at Thalang Police Station on May 27. Photo: Tanyaluk Sakoot

PHUKET: The British man charged in the horrific motorbike accident which killed British mum Sophie Emma Rose Anderson on May 8 this year, Danny Glass from Margate in Kent, England, is set face the public prosecutors on Dec 25.

“Mr Glass has a meeting set with the public prosecutor on Monday, Dec 25, in order to report himself,” said an official of the Phuket Public Prosecutor’s office, who declined to be named, today (Dec 19).

“According to the prosecution system, a court appearance date has yet to be set. That date will be decided following the meeting on Dec 25,” said the official.

Full story: https://www.thephuketnews.com/brit-danny-glass-set-to-face-phuket-public-prosecutor-on-xmas-day-65194.php

tphuketnews_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Phuket News 2017-12-19

14 minutes ago, LivinginKata said:

He was always very happy to show his face on various social media ...

yes i was just thinking that, not the youtube pose as in the rest of his videos. another waste of space hope he get to share a cell with the yank whos just got a 43 year sentence.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, pipeflaw said:

My "Thai" calendar from Google says that Xmas eve and Xmas are Thai holidays which was confirmed by my staff.  Hmmmm.

Thailand is a nation that is overwhelmingly Buddhist, with very few Christians, and Christmas Day on 25 December is only a public holiday in certain provinces of the country. However, despite that fact, the sights and sounds of Christmas are noticeable in the country.Note: Christmas Day is observed in Narathiwat, Pattani, Yala and Satun provinces only.

39 minutes ago, pipeflaw said:

My "Thai" calendar from Google says that Xmas eve and Xmas are Thai holidays which was confirmed by my staff.  Hmmmm.

Xmas eve is a Sunday. Xmas day 2017 is a Monday and not a holiday on my Thai calendar. I expect all banks and gov offices to be open ....

3 hours ago, catman20 said:

yes i was just thinking that, not the youtube pose as in the rest of his videos. another waste of space hope he get to share a cell with the yank whos just got a 43 year sentence.

Why? Am I missing something from the story, it sounds like a horrible accident, not a murder. 

And you wouldn't hide your face if you were in the cop shop? His being on social media was to ask for some help, he was hardly on there living it up, was he?

• Like 2

Just now, pipeflaw said:

I think you will find that Tesco and the Post Office will be open..............as they should be.

4 hours ago, PremiumLane said:

Why? Am I missing something from the story, it sounds like a horrible accident, not a murder. 

And you wouldn't hide your face if you were in the cop shop? His being on social media was to ask for some help, he was hardly on there living it up, was he?

Google I think its Sun Fruit Dan on You Tube. ... He's an absolute scum bag. Even posted photos of him doing a wheelie on his motor bike. CCTV  video shows he was at fault.  Didn't attend the funeral.  His girlfriend posted just prior to the accident that she was terrified of him. He was within hours of the accident promoting himself. Grrr

Edited by Nip
Edit
  • Like 1

Why did the police not arrest him for working illegally in Thailand ? He is making money on youtube videos and other media sites in Thailand. He should have been arrested long time ago.  

49 minutes ago, balo said:

Why did the police not arrest him for working illegally in Thailand ? He is making money on youtube videos and other media sites in Thailand. He should have been arrested long time ago.  

Indeed. And it seems he has left Phuket and moved to Chiang Mai. No motorbike license it seems too.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Ol sun fruit dan has a couple of videos on youtube that seem a bit out there to me. The one on drinking turpentine to kill parasites, the one on drinking your own urine, the video on when he will start videoing again and the video on him quitting making videos struck me as unique.

Dirty dreadlock dan deserves detention.

Snowflake piss drinking goof

• Like 1

16 hours ago, sanemax said:

............This is a Buddhist Country and its not considered to be a public holiday here and everything carrys on as normal , apart from a few Christmas trees here and there 

And the school in my village playing 'Jingle Bells' every morning for 10 or so days. Quite nice really.

13 hours ago, PremiumLane said:

yes you are missing something........................a lot of the story.

go back to the start of the story where he killed his lady on the bike and you will then see why we are not cutting this low life any slack.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, catman20 said:

yes you are missing something........................a lot of the story.

go back to the start of the story where he killed his lady on the bike and you will then see why we are not cutting this low life any slack.

While his girl friend and unborn child have just died the numpty posts this on his You Tube channel. Hang him high.

20171220_000749.png

• 4 months later...
On 12/19/2017 at 1:46 PM, LivinginKata said:

He was always very happy to show his face on various social media ...

I guess he knows he is making illegal money in thailand...he is not married but promoting a lot of illegal activities to earn money, so hiding his face, but you can see his tattoos

the man that speaks about health and scratching his tattoes in every video

seemed to recover rather quickly after the death of his girlfriend, that was tought want to leave him and he is the only survivor of an accident that he caused

• Like 1

On 12/19/2017 at 5:56 PM, PremiumLane said:

You sure are. His girlfriend, the one he killed, stated on more than one of her videos that she was scared to death of him and feared for her life. Hence why she broke up with him a number of times. You need to watch her videos on Youtube. All will become clear about Danny (amazing) Glass. A tosser to the end.

The c**t never even attended the funeral of the girlfriend and child he killed. And he didn't take long to get over the alleged accident and getting some American bint to replace her.

Edited by Rally123

6 hours ago, Rally123 said:

You sure are. His girlfriend, the one he killed, stated on more than one of her videos that she was scared to death of him and feared for her life. Hence why she broke up with him a number of times. You need to watch her videos on Youtube. All will become clear about Danny (amazing) Glass. A tosser to the end.

The c**t never even attended the funeral of the girlfriend and child he killed. And he didn't take long to get over the alleged accident and getting some American bint to replace her.

he may be a c**t, still no proof that he murdered her through

Edited by PremiumLane