US couple arrested, fined Bt5,000 for writing graffiti on Silom Road pole

webfact

13 hours ago, Acemaker said:

I think for further punishment she should have to spend a night on the town with me, and for afters she should be given a good spanking back at my place.   :cheesy::cheesy:

Ever notice that the dimwits posts with ROTF laughers are usually as funny as root canal?

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, Mingomania said:

Any graffiti anywhere should be punishable by death.

Let's see how many smuckheads will then dare to challenge the law globally...

Totaly moronic posts should also be censored here. Let's see how many smuckheads will quit TV?

4 hours ago, lvr181 said:

To many of us, their behaviour was unacceptable - either you do not care or you are not unhappy about what those idiots did? :whistling:

If you do not care, why the comment? If you are not unhappy about their behaviour, man up and be lambasted for your view! Okay sunshine?

Or to put it another way, 'put up or shut up'.   :smile:  

# i never said behavior was acceptable

# graffiti not exactly an earth shattering crime nor a violent crime nor a crime that makes people suffer, sustain injury. 

5 hours ago, Just Weird said:

Because you wanted to invent something completely nonsensical?  Brilliant.

Lots of other people seem to like it maybe because you're  "Just Weird" your making something out of nothing

Edited by Dave67

2 hours ago, atyclb said:

see post #127

2 hours ago, atyclb said:

I think your original post implies that you think that their behaviour was acceptable compared to more serious/violent crimes against a person or persons.

Post #127 merely confirms that. I believe that what they did was an insult to this country, their "hosts", and they were lucky to get away with just a fine - people have been jailed or badly beaten up for less.

Edited by sambum

3 hours ago, atyclb said:

# i never said behavior was acceptable

# graffiti not exactly an earth shattering crime nor a violent crime nor a crime that makes people suffer, sustain injury. 

"# i never said behavior was acceptable"

OMG I never said you did! I asked a question. Let's leave it at that - you seem to have a comprehension problem.

17 hours ago, lvr181 said:

"# i never said behavior was acceptable"

OMG I never said you did! I asked a question. Let's leave it at that - you seem to have a comprehension problem.

you are right. i must accept i am out of my league here 

18 hours ago, Dave67 said:

Lots of other people seem to like it maybe because you're  "Just Weird" your making something out of nothing

That says more about the people that "Liked" your comment than the comment itself!

It was actually you that made (up) something out of nothing.

On 22/12/2017 at 10:50 AM, MadMuhammad said:

Very much in proportion to take home salary though compared to the average Thai income. 

What a load of tosh. What the hell have your earnings in America to do with your fine in Thailand? The fines here were set long before the big baht crash when 20bt was worth about 200bt in today's value or are you really obtuse enough to think that if a Thai was up in court in any western country they would fine him according to his take home pay?

On 22/12/2017 at 11:15 AM, johncat1 said:

All graffiti is wrong and Thais are the worlds worst with their fly posters they stick everywhere . Make these brain dead Yanks  clean their graffiti off then clean all other graffiti in that road......That should give them a real buzz 

well said that man agree 100%

On 12/22/2017 at 10:18 AM, mok199 said:

im sure this couple will be back real soon...remember the thai woman who trampled through park boundaries in Oregon  and denied it (refused REFUSED to even take responsibility)...OR  the thai students who wrote thai graffiti on sacred temple stones in the middle east...but this is somehow different...oh yes..the call of the thais '' THIS IS THAILAND''...

Nobody's denying that there are idiots worldwide. Who is saying this is different? Idiots caught here face the law, Thai idiots caught overseas face the law. Why scream TIT?

to be honest I totally hate dumb asses who do this, and yes if I saw some dumb ass doing it I would video them and hope they get caught , every time I see these morons scribble , I think i would love  to see them , caught and cop a f big  fine, I saw the video when it came out and thought  they wont think its funny soon , I was however disappointed with the fine ,to little ,and some one called them kids ,sorry but you  you need glasses .