Famous politician's son set to go after poster who embarrassed his family

rooster59

6 minutes ago, Artisi said:

You don't really think he was embarrassed by the maid sitting on the floor do you, sitting on the floor in these people's mind is the correct place for the unwashed plebs. 

but she was photographed sitting on the floor and that has turned out to be an embarrassment for him and his family because it is that photo being posted on social media and the excuse that he made is the reason for these threats

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

49 minutes ago, Russell17au said:

but she was photographed sitting on the floor and that has turned out to be an embarrassment for him and his family because it is that photo being posted on social media and the excuse that he made is the reason for these threats

His reaction is fairly typical Thai, it's not the act that is embarrassing, it's being caught out. 

Edited by Artisi

1 hour ago, Artisi said:

Well none for the riff-raff ?

So the family asked the restaurant to quickly find a chair for their maid and they also ordered lobster for her.

Total bullshxx. What else would you expect from this low-life gang of thugs.

In reality the title is quite incorrect, should be infamous not famous.

Edited by scorecard

1 hour ago, Russell17au said:

I wonder whether anybody in this gang of ignorant thugs (same for many hi-so families) even knows that in many countries maids and staff are treated as human beings and sit on chairs the same as all other human beings.

6 hours ago, Sydebolle said:

What goes around - comes around. This name is synonymous with trouble, assumed corruption and allegation deviation - to say the least! 
The father was the one with the pink Rolls Royce, remember? 

He had a pink Bentley for sure, perhaps a Roller as well?

4 hours ago, Samui Bodoh said:

I am in no way whatsoever defending this family; I don't like them at all.

However; 

What is their crime here? Not in the past, here and now?

Not having their maid at the table? Is that a crime?

We don't know why the maid is sitting like that, but is that a crime?

Do they deserve to be slammed by 10,000 social media users? Why?

Do they deserve to have a story about this in the Nation? Why?

Again, I am not defending the family; I don't like them at all.

"Again, I am not defending the family; I don't like them at all."

Perhaps you should rethink your statement.

6 hours ago, Sydebolle said:

What goes around - comes around. This name is synonymous with trouble, assumed corruption and allegation deviation - to say the least! 
The father was the one with the pink Rolls Royce, remember? 

Nope, Bentley, actually two of these, a pink and a black one, he, Pol. Capt.(!?) Chalerm, claimed was not his, but belonged to 'a friend', and 'business partner' (which kind of?), of his (this one, not the other one, 'suspected', but acquitted, for the point blank murdering of a moonlighting Pol. Sgt. Maj., in front of a crowd, and CCTV, ...due to 'a lack of evidence'!) son had asked him to take out a bit, you know, for the health of the mechanic, LOL.

Edited by bangrak

5 hours ago, Baerboxer said:

And then this ex police captain and PhD became mates with a certain other ex police officer and PhD. And his career blossomed.

Don't you start bashing Thakky &Co., or you'll get the whole Shins' PR brigade of TV on your neck, telling how good these b...ards were to the people! LOL

7 minutes ago, bangrak said:

Nope, Bentley, actually two of these, a pink and a black one, he, Pol. Capt.(!?) Chalerm, claimed was not his, but belonged to 'a friend', and 'business partner' (which kind of?), of his (this one, not the other one, 'suspected', but acquitted, for the point blank murdering of a moonlighting Pol. Sgt. Maj., in front of a crowd, and CCTV, ...due to 'a lack of evidence'!) son had asked him to take out a bit, you know, for the health of the mechanic, LOL.

I can clearly remember one report either during or just after the trail, when it was said that one of the key witnesses who saw the murder, a military special services sniper, claimed during the court case that his eye-sight wasn't very good and back tracked on his original statement. Seems the military guy could forsee a few ongoing health issues as well. 

4 hours ago, Samui Bodoh said:

I am in no way whatsoever defending this family; I don't like them at all.

However; 

What is their crime here? Not in the past, here and now?

Not having their maid at the table? Is that a crime?

We don't know why the maid is sitting like that, but is that a crime?

Do they deserve to be slammed by 10,000 social media users? Why?

Do they deserve to have a story about this in the Nation? Why?

Again, I am not defending the family; I don't like them at all.

Erm, what about lying? The place didn't have enough chairs, is it? Why is there one on the pic, 'occupied' by a handbag? Not the maid's one I presume. Come on!

As for you not liking the family, we've read that so many times about the Shins, ...followed by a 'but', and excuses and diversions. It's called hypocrisy, a dirty habit guys like them, ...and you, the ones always defending them, even when confronted with evidence as clear as the nose in the middle of the face! What nose? Yes, yes...

1 hour ago, ramrod711 said:

He had a pink Bentley for sure, perhaps a Roller as well?

If I recall correctly, after all these years, old "ear medicine" claimed he drove  the pink Bentley because he was born on  Tuesday.

http://tastythailand.com/deputy-prime-minister-chalerm-yubamrung-tells-why-he-drives-a-pink-car-like-paris-hilton/

https://coconuts.co/bangkok/news/always-splash-chalerm-back-top-and-going-after-suthep/

3 hours ago, bangrak said:

Erm, what about lying? The place didn't have enough chairs, is it? Why is there one on the pic, 'occupied' by a handbag? Not the maid's one I presume. Come on!

As for you not liking the family, we've read that so many times about the Shins, ...followed by a 'but', and excuses and diversions. It's called hypocrisy, a dirty habit guys like them, ...and you, the ones always defending them, even when confronted with evidence as clear as the nose in the middle of the face! What nose? Yes, yes...

Perhaps the occupant of the chair had  gone to the  loo?

On 12/23/2017 at 2:30 PM, scorecard said:

Same man who represented Thailand at a regional meeting in Kuala Lumphur with many press photos / vids showing him extremely intoxicated at the official events. 

Well, on a bigger scale this can be witnessed daily with Mr Juncker, the commissioned (equally not elected) president of an absolutely unnecessary EU-entity ........