superal

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

7 hours ago, NE1 said:

Well the new season of Sugar cane chopping and burning is well under way , the noise of the unsilenced trucks coming past the house , and waking up every morning to the " Black Snow " from the burning.

I have noticed that in the last few weeks as well . What gets me is why do they not have silencers fitted ?  Have you noticed that the drivers take their foot off and on the gas pedal to exacerbate the problem and the road is a quarter of a mile from my place but still noisy .

fascinating... a lot of people here seem to be coming from very nice countries... I have to move there when I get the chance...

I'm back in Germany, and do not see much of a difference. True, it's less crowded, and less people should mean less idiots that try to fit a sound system made for a middle sized club in their compact car, but this seems easily countered by the larger average budget for noisy things here.

So.. yes, very much in favour of a law against private ownership of subwoofers, but other than that... there's inconsiderate idiots everywhere, and it doesn't really matter if the police is doing nothing because it's a thai vs. farang thing, or because they are understaffed and spread too thin because goverment thinks its much more important to take over the gambling debts of banks...