Pope, on Christmas Eve, says faith demands respect of immigrants

webfact

16 hours ago, simple1 said:

Your BS statement - "appears all terrorists are Muslims'.

Far right ideology has led to murders and attempted murders (domestic terrorism) in many  countries. Your echo chamber messaging of hate speech has been thoroughly condemned by professional counter terrorism experts. Time for you and your fellow travellers to grow up and comprehend the damage you cause.

It seems anyone who doesn't agree with your far left, open borders, pro mass immigration and islamisation of Europe views is labelled as far right or a Nazi in your strange view of reality.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, bert bloggs said:

We are talking about constant bombings and killings not the odd one or two carried out by other religions over a short period of time , 2/10 must do better .

No oil = usually no bombings

And I do not recall constant bombings in Irak or Afganistan  before they were "liberated" by USSR & US.

2 minutes ago, bert bloggs said:

Yes and how many terrorist acts have they carried out over such a very long period of time? typical lefty try ,1/10 , go to the back of the class .

Oops, I forgot to mention the WW1 mutual genocide by christian countries,  and the holocaust.

But apart from those recent minor details, yes, christianity is the religion of peace.

9 minutes ago, oldhippy said:

No oil = usually no bombings

And I do not recall constant bombings in Irak or Afganistan  before they were "liberated" by USSR & US.

Can you point out the relation between the 30-odd bombings in Sweden in the last 2 months with the Swedish national oil reserves? Thought not. Does Paris have a large oil reserve? How about Westminster bridge? Is there oil underneath there? Belgiums national airport, it's a huge oil reserve right? No, wrong again.

Let's try your equation again.

No (fill in the blank) = usually no bombings

have a good think, and I'm sure you'll get it right.

2 minutes ago, FreddieRoyle said:

Can you point out the relation between the 30-odd bombings in Sweden in the last 2 months with the Swedish national oil reserves? Thought not. Does Paris have a large oil reserve? How about Westminster bridge? Is there oil underneath there? Belgiums national airport, it's a huge oil reserve right? No, wrong again.

Let's try your equation again.

No (fill in the blank) = usually no bombings

have a good think, and I'm sure you'll get it right.

"Overflow".

Think about that one.

How many muslim extremists came to Europe before their countries were bombed (because of oil & cold war games)?

1 minute ago, oldhippy said:

"Overflow".

Think about that one.

How many muslim extremists came to Europe before their countries were bombed (because of oil & cold war games)?

You might want to brush up on European history before making bizarre statements such as the above. You can start by researching what the crusades were in response to.

This oil/we bombed their countries malarkey is blaming the victim. A lazy stance if politically correct in these days where everything is the problem (except immigrants and hateful ideologies that destroyed their homelands).

1 minute ago, FreddieRoyle said:

You might want to brush up on European history before making bizarre statements such as the above. You can start by researching what the crusades were in response to.

This oil/we bombed their countries malarkey is blaming the victim. A lazy stance if politically correct in these days where everything is the problem (except immigrants and hateful ideologies that destroyed their homelands).

1/ I will bite.

What do you think were the crusades about?

Before you answer something stupid, read up on the first crusade, against the Cathars.

2/ Why were there no muslim extremist terrorists in Europe in the previous 500 years? Surely, Islam was then even more backwards than now?

1 hour ago, oldhippy said:

Oops, I forgot to mention the WW1 mutual genocide by christian countries,  and the holocaust.

But apart from those recent minor details, yes, christianity is the religion of peace.

Come on mate ,your desperation is starting to show . detention next .

1 hour ago, katana said:

It seems anyone who doesn't agree with your far left, open borders, pro mass immigration and islamisation of Europe views is labelled as far right or a Nazi in your strange view of reality.

You know nothing about me, but for sure you and the others in your clique repeatedly post the ugliest of views expressed by the far right. IMHO all of you drag this forum into the gutter with your sick commentary. 

Edited by simple1

11 minutes ago, bert bloggs said:

Come on mate ,your desperation is starting to show . detention next .

Come on Freddie, surely you can do better than just click like on this silly post?

How about answering my 2 questions?

Intelligent debating is not really your style is it?

53 minutes ago, oldhippy said:

Come on Freddie, surely you can do better than just click like on this silly post?

How about answering my 2 questions?

Intelligent debating is not really your style is it?

On Thai Visa , ? anyway sarcasm is only one of my many talents . but now i must dash , my time has come and she who must be obayed has just called , so its a goodby from me , until we meet again .:thumbsup:

1 minute ago, bert bloggs said:

On Thai Visa , ? anyway sarcasm is only one of my many talents . but now i must dash , my time has come and she who must be obayed has just called , so its a goodby from me , until we meet again .:thumbsup:

We will NOT meet again.

I just discovered a very useful feature on TVForum.

You have no intelligent arguments to share.

You are only mildly entertaining, bit of a Benny Hill type.

I will not miss you.

3 hours ago, mikebike said:

Yeah, who ever heard of Dylan Roof or Anders Breivik?

You're right.  Further proof of the mental sickness that affects many humans.  We're a flawed species, and the Pope is representative of that.  The Pope can change his ideas on things as easily as an 8 year old girl changes her ideas of what flavor ice cream she wants.   The mind is a fickle thing.     

On ‎25‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 8:27 AM, ezzra said:

The Pop, yeah, one of the most powerful person in the world, was very politically correct when visiting Burma recently not mentioning or addressing the plight of the Rohingya people, never mind that hundreds of thousands were displaced, murdered or sold for slavery, but the Pop wouldn't utter a word of condemnations, the Pop is the guardian and moral  compass for all religions, but it seems in this case the Rohingya people don't  count, as if  they're thin air  just not to upset the dear Burmese junta....

"he Pop is the guardian and moral  compass for all religions"

No he isn't. He can't even sort out the sexual harassment of kids in his own churches and keeps protecting the guilty. 

Edited by FritsSikkink

On 12/28/2017 at 10:32 AM, oldhippy said:

We will NOT meet again.

I just discovered a very useful feature on TVForum.

You have no intelligent arguments to share.

You are only mildly entertaining, bit of a Benny Hill type.

I will not miss you.

Oh ,here i sit broken hearted ,now i see that we have parted .:passifier: