Video: Hunt on for BMW road rage driver with sword at store

rooster59

Video: Hunt on for BMW road rage driver with sword at store

Capture.JPG

Image: Daily News

Police are preparing to issue an arrest warrant for a BMW driver who produced a big sword at a Thonburi department store parking lot. 

Dash cam footage from a following car caught the action at the Tha Phra store on Wednesday evening.

After a minor bump between the BMW and a Honda Jazz the driver of the Honda got out to survey the damage. It was not possible to hear what was said but suddenly the BMW driver raced back to his boot and retrieved a sword and began to threaten the driver and his passengers.

Several times it appeared that he was about to strike but the only injury was to the hand of a woman who attempted to grab the sword when it was thrust into the jazz. 

Realizing the danger they were in the Jazz left the scene relatively quickly without making a report.

But the dash cam car managed to get a clear picture of the license plate that was passed onto store security who contacted Bukkalo police.

Their initial efforts were thwarted as the number plate seemed to belong to someone else but they were reported by Daily News as about to get an arrest warrant yesterday. 

The footage found its way onto the fan page of "hearonboard" after it was posted on "Thanakit Zen". 

Sources: Daily News and Sanook

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2017-12-29

Seriously, what is all this talk about getting "a gun"...? This is the exact moment when you DONT need a gun, you need to just apologise to the idiot, turn the other cheek and make sure you make it home to your loved ones alive. This kind of idiot is not worth it - my family is worth far more than a fender bender and an idiot with a small dick.

I'd wai and pay my way out of this and enjoy a cuddle with my family eight days 'a week if I ever encounter this lowlife.

1 hour ago, ThaiFelix said:

The gentleman in the BMW with the "ornamental" sword will be given 30 days to report, fined 500 baht and a wai.   The vile posters of this video will now be hunted down, prosecuted, and sent to jail for 10 years for damaging the reputation of Thailand. :wacko:

B ollocks.

8 hours ago, sweatalot said:

we don't hear of things like this (at least not in this amount and happening on a regular base) in the civilized world.

What does this mean for Thailand?

I just do not remember the number of the "civil shootings" in the US. Can you help me?

OK class, Lets review:

Fat punk kid tries the infamous and expected "me first" line barge.

Gets confronted by lowly Honda driver.

Fat kid goes "Zorro"

Chinese (Thai) fire drill empties Honda so everybody can get the sword waved at them.

Lesson: 

Never mess with a fat kid in a borrowed car that has a higher monthly payment!

images.jpg

13 hours ago, marioc said:

I can't believe it..... what a dangerous moron!!!!!!!!!

same old thing Thais never had any control about anything in there lives, very subservient people, then put them behind the wheel and it all changes, IM THE BOSS, I GO FIRST, I WIN. Pathetic.

Edited by catman20

13 hours ago, cornishcarlos said:

Times like that when you wish you had a gun !! What a dick....

I would have gladly introduced him to my wife's mace spray, then I would have introduced his groin to my right foot and as he went to go down, introduced his face to my right knee, taken his sword and left after I ran it along both sides of his car

Edited by 4MyEgo

6 minutes ago, 4MyEgo said:

I would have gladly introduced him to my wife's mace spray, then I would have introduced his groin to my right foot and as he went to go down, introduced his face to my right knee, taken his sword and left after I ran it along both sides of his car

Best to ignore the local entertainment and relax quietly under a palm tree.

1 hour ago, catman20 said:

same old thing Thais never had any control about anything in there lives, very subservient people, then put them behind the wheel and it all changes, IM THE BOSS, I GO FIRST, I WIN. Pathetic.

that's not true. the guy was an idiot and lucky it didn't get more serious. on a lighter note only a few weeks back some pikey got his head caved in with a shovel on the m25 services in cobham in front of his parents

1 hour ago, gr8fldanielle said:

that looks like attempted murder to me. No BMW owners should be allowed to own firearms!

Who did he try to murder?

Whilst the guy is a prat I didn't see any attempt to kill anyone, or even strike or stab anyone.

Why do posters on here constantly cry 'murder?

14 hours ago, Forethat said:

Seriously, what is all this talk about getting "a gun"...? This is the exact moment when you DONT need a gun, you need to just apologise to the idiot, turn the other cheek and make sure you make it home to your loved ones alive. This kind of idiot is not worth it - my family is worth far more than a fender bender and an idiot with a small dick.

I'd wai and pay my way out of this and enjoy a cuddle with my family eight days 'a week if I ever encounter this lowlife.

you need to just apologize to the idiot  after you have shoot him sorry mate you made me do it.

This story made me very angry.

A few things:

1. The girlfriend got out of the car and stood between her bf and the sword guy: very stupid and dangerous

2. The bf was a moron. He had the chance to punch the sword guy in the face but he didn't. He allowed the sword guy to get so close that he stuck the sword into to Honda and injured the gf. What a wimp. Useless bf.

3. Lucky that the gf only got her hand hurt. When the sword guy stuck the sword in the car he could easily have slit her throat. The sword guy should not have been able to get that close.

Advice in this situation:

1. Don't run out out of the car when someone pulls a sword on you (like the gf did). Get everyone back in the car quick and lock the doors!

2. Men: be men and protect your girlfriends.

I hope this psychopath sword guy spends a lot of time behind bars (i.e. In prison)

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect