Chicken thread - Chesters v KFC v ha dow

Rc2702

17 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

You must enjoy being a wet blanket. It's a forum about THAILAND, not Saudi, good grief, and yes, many ?most of us are here because of the girls. Some of course come for the temples and the golf 555555555

Well, I didnt come to Thailand because of the girls , girls exist in every country and the only reason people such as yourself came here is for prostitution .

As for myself being a "wet blanket", lets just say that I am a man of action and not words and that department is quite satisfactory for myself and I have no need to leer at shop workers

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, KarenBravo said:

am.jpg

From one extreme to the other .

I got from being called a "wet blanket" , from which I stated that I wasnt, then get called an "action man" .

ever though that there may be something inbetween those two extremes ?

26 minutes ago, sanemax said:

Well, I didnt come to Thailand because of the girls , girls exist in every country and the only reason people such as yourself came here is for prostitution .

As for myself being a "wet blanket", lets just say that I am a man of action and not words and that department is quite satisfactory for myself and I have no need to leer at shop workers

I came here for the temples and the beaches.

1 minute ago, sanemax said:

I dont really like beaches myself and once you've seen one temple, you've seen them all

:post-4641-1156694572:

I'll be kind.......it's an old line, a satirical response to the question, why did you come to Thailand. Sorry!

Edited by simoh1490

• 3 months later...
On 1/1/2018 at 6:28 PM, simoh1490 said:

:post-4641-1156694572:

I'll be kind.......it's an old line, a satirical response to the question, why did you come to Thailand. Sorry!

I was just passing through , liked it and stayed .

The in expense and the weather are the main reasons why I stay in Thailand

On 1/1/2018 at 5:45 PM, Hutch68 said:

I like chicken but I don't like bones so it would just have to be breast for me.... I'll give it a try.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

They do juicy thighs as well.