Congratulations: Poster-of-the-Year, 2017

Scott

23 minutes ago, geronimo said:

Sir, I thought it couldn't be any clearer .... I am without a doubt, the most anti-dot person on this planet. Having stumbled on this while searching for some PM support ...., little did I know it would change my life .     then when I started to run checks on IP addresses and researched more into secret dot trading on the NYSE, the sheer enormity hit me!

Since then, I have held countless public seminars, I even played under Icke at Wembley once (never got paid for it) but it was good dot exposure.

The only reason why THEY let me live, is they want to test how well they have managed to pull the wool over the sheeps' eyes ..... and in terms of global dot awareness, I haven't even scratched the surface .....

God .. not tolerant of partakers of dots ..

IMG_20180101_011815.jpg

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, geronimo said:

I see a dot suspension coming ......

I have worked very hard for my dots and have just spoken to my solicitor, he stated dot removal is not that easy and the use of Tipex may have to be involved.

Edited by vogie

Just now, vogie said:

I have worked very hard for my dots and have just spoken to my solicitor, he stated dot removal is not that easy and the use of Tipex may have to involved.

they are taken from above ... there is no warning, you just wake up one morning and BAM ..... Dotless!

Just now, geronimo said:

do I detect a  whiff of Photoshop there ......

Of course but my editor hasn't got that font .. I was going to copy a German font as they do that style quite well but we've had these sunglasses on all day so what we knocked up looked again .. Anyway the message is : - the almighty ain't happy and dont do dots .. 

1 minute ago, Justgrazing said:

Of course but my editor hasn't got that font .. I was going to copy a German font as they do that style quite well but we've had these sunglasses on all day so what we knocked up looked again .. Anyway the message is : - the almighty ain't happy and dont do dots .. 

ever heard of Scientology? Dot based logic, I think they call it .......

Just now, geronimo said:

ever heard of Scientology? Dot based logic, I think they call it .......

That Dolly bird sheep you know the test tube one .? ( not one of us ) IT is probably the best one to ask about all that Science stuff .. That scandalous mutton may also know about dot (s) ..

13 minutes ago, geronimo said:

Dots can be acquired outside of TV ..... Climbing Everest gets you one, as does voting for Brexit, and anyone who ever gets deported from LOS loses four .....

Did you know that Scott was the first man to reach the summit of Everest and fly the dot. In all honesty though he caught the bus for only 6 Nepalese Rupees.

Edited by vogie

12 minutes ago, geronimo said:

Useful stat ..... one that is quite an eye opener ... 76.89% of humans die never having even known of dot existence .....

Those who find the seek the wisdom of the forum receive a dot, but most are so blind that they are not even aware of it. A brief look at member records reveals the vast majority fail to achieve even the binary level. Where the power of dots begin.

Such a waste.

1 minute ago, vogie said:

Did you know that Scott was the first man to reach the summit of Everest and fly the dot. In all honesty though he catch a bus  for only 6 Nepalese Rupees.

I have the image as my desktop background of Scott standing on the very top wearing his TV T shirt and holding the TV flag that he was soon to knock into the rock, right next to Hilary's .....

Just now, canuckamuck said:

Those who find the seek the wisdom of the forum receive a dot, but most are so blind that they are not even aware of it. A brief look at member records reveals the vast majority fail to achieve even the binary level. Where the power of dots begin.

Such a waste.

Nice to see some of us will be saved .....

3 minutes ago, canuckamuck said:

He has to wear at least one sock though.

right now he's receiving jasmine garlands at the local Poo Yai Bahn's house. It's traditional, a bit like the green jacket with the Golf ......

5 minutes ago, Andrew Dwyer said:

Surprised nobody picked up on this earlier.

Trans cueing up for his 9th dot !!
You_Doodle_2018-01-01T02_08_43Z.jpg

Blatant Photoshopping!!!

There's absolutely no way the same bird would be still hanging around is there?

Edited by NanLaew