Issaan II

5 hours ago, toughlove said:

I now know your a loner with no western family contact and no farang buddies. Because that's exactly what you're comment above is saying. Sad emoji26.png

Are you happy? Where do you live?

People who bag out the lives of others are usually miserable but won't admit it and they put down others to make themselves feel better. That's why some kids bully other kids.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, toughlove said:

Shouldn't you be on your veranda watching the amazing sunrise, and then watch the grass, so amazing.

And about 11am wifey will FINALLY wake up and mutter the few words she knows "what you want eat hon?"

So happy emoji23.png

:cheesy:

On 17/01/2018 at 4:09 AM, toughlove said:

Shouldn't you be on your veranda watching the amazing sunrise, and then watch the grass, so amazing.

And about 11am wifey will FINALLY wake up and mutter the few words she knows "what you want eat hon?"

So happy emoji23.png

Gees Toughlove thanks for pointing out to me just how unhappy I am living in Issan.  Can you save me a seat in whatever bar you frequent so I can be surrounded by drunken Farangs all talking sh.. about how good they have it and how much money they have?  I'm thoroughly sick of my gf getting up early to clean and cook and not waking me up.  Then when I do wake up it's a lousy breakfast of shrimp delivered by one of our friends (free) and my gf quoting Shakespeare at me.  (Still can't figure why that is taught in English classes?)

I do get excited though when I watch our mango and banana trees growing but the grass is very disappointing lately, no rain you see.  Never up early enough for the sunrise but those colourful sunsets, well they're just an eyesore.  Just not the same as those viewed through the exhaust emissions in a big city.

Another big drawback is going to parties and having my glass (whatever I'm drinking) always being refilled before I can empty it.

Sad life, hardly get time to log on to the internet/Wi-Fi or watch TV because I just never know when some sneaky weed is going to put on a growth spurt when I'm not watching.

And to you other blokes trying to convince Toughlove this is a good place to live, just cut it out eh?  Do you really want the place overrun with the Pattaya expats?

Gees Toughlove thanks for pointing out to me just how unhappy I am living in Issan.  Can you save me a seat in whatever bar you frequent so I can be surrounded by drunken Farangs all talking sh.. about how good they have it and how much money they have?  I'm thoroughly sick of my gf getting up early to clean and cook and not waking me up.  Then when I do wake up it's a lousy breakfast of shrimp delivered by one of our friends (free) and my gf quoting Shakespeare at me.  (Still can't figure why that is taught in English classes?)

I do get excited though when I watch our mango and banana trees growing but the grass is very disappointing lately, no rain you see.  Never up early enough for the sunrise but those colourful sunsets, well they're just an eyesore.  Just not the same as those viewed through the exhaust emissions in a big city.

Another big drawback is going to parties and having my glass (whatever I'm drinking) always being refilled before I can empty it.

Sad life, hardly get time to log on to the internet/Wi-Fi or watch TV because I just never know when some sneaky weed is going to put on a growth spurt when I'm not watching.

And to you other blokes trying to convince Toughlove this is a good place to live, just cut it out eh?  Do you really want the place overrun with the Pattaya expats?

She is a door mat. If you want zero stimulation then hire a maid.

Or is she the well educated well traveled intelligent lady with her own funds that can engage in witty conversations that you really deserve?

Errm that question is rhetorical [emoji3]

I seen thousands of couples over the years in hundreds of resteraunts looking like they are both about to cry. This is the dark side that is never ever mentioned.. Just happy happy happy lol

Enjoy dude as long as your happy ain't nobody business [emoji41]

On 20/01/2018 at 12:11 AM, toughlove said:

Or is she the well educated well traveled intelligent lady with her own funds that can engage in witty conversations that you really deserve?

Errm that question is rhetorical emoji3.png

I seen thousands of couples over the years in hundreds of resteraunts looking like they are both about to cry. This is the dark side that is never ever mentioned.. Just happy happy happy lol

Enjoy dude as long as your happy ain't nobody business emoji41.png

Why are you looking at others so much? Sitting alone and bored at tables?

That's sad

On 1/19/2018 at 9:11 PM, toughlove said:

Errm that question is rhetorical emoji3.png

Enjoy dude as long as your happy ain't nobody business emoji41.png

Once you had left the restaurant the thousands of couples immediately broke back into smiles and laughter, patting each other on the back.