Australian child sex abusers on notice in Thailand

webfact

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Just1Voice said:

As long as you have under legal aged girls selling it, you will have old men buying it.  

Any real men will never ever even thinking about to touch underaged children, even if they might active asking for! Except pedophile brainsick <deleted>!!!

2 hours ago, greenchair said:

Well no you can't blame the girls. But who are the people providing the girls. 

12 year old girls don't just mosy on up to pattaya nightlife by themselves.  Thai adults are seducing them into the trade with promises of a golden life. 

These children aren't being seduced into the trade by promises of a golden life. In most cases they aren't given a choice as they are bought from their poverty stricken families and forced into prostitution by threats of violence.

1 hour ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Did you inform the hotel staff then? If not, why not? If you did, what did they do?

The hotel didn't know that the guy brought a kid to sell it to a foreigner. But after I'd told them what it was all about, they promised to watch out better.

They thought the guy was somebody who's visiting a customer. 

Edited by jenny2017

I know in Australia all Paedophiles  have to go on a registry Surely this information is available when these people enter the country  I am pretty sure the Australian immigration would warn  the Thai immigration what flight these people were on  and then it is up to the Thai authorities to take what action they seem fit But i guess some on them are not on this register and slip under the radar  To me a kid is a kid and they dont deserve this  I guess they take advantage of the situation because the people are so poor and sell their kids to survive Just not right is it? Dirty  sick  Bas tards  is what they are Sorry for swearing

It's a bit more complex than just "supply & demand"

These guys are just perverts & sick to feel the need to molest children.

In particular with the fact that there is not exactly a shortage of " sex available" just about anywhere in this country.

Lock em up & throw away the key

1 hour ago, rosst said:

Interesting that OZ is the country blocking travel for known offenders and yet our reputation is smeared with this defamatory story with doubtful figures in support???

I am certain there are some Australians in this nasty despicable trade but let us be honest, there are more Thai involved than foriegners and twenty times more than Aussies.

Total rubbish! It doesn't matter which study into these pedos you read 70-80% of all pedos are white males. Just as any Balinese business person in Bali, besides drugs and grog the other most in demand vice sort by Aussies is kiddy sex. 

Edited by Somebodee

2 hours ago, Just1Voice said:

No, you're trying to twist my words.  BOTH parties are to blame, not just one side, but if there is no supply, there can be no demand.  Simple economics. 

Some people are beyond the pale. Now you blame the victims. Do you know the difference between right & wrong?

25 minutes ago, wvavin said:

Too bad, Australia is openly supporting same sex marriage but they did not realize such move might lead to "others".

I absolutely agree. 

I'm all for gay consenting  adults.smoking consenting adults. Drug consenting adults. Alcohol consenting adults. Do I want them promoting to children these things whilst teaching in schools, being promoted on tv shows, having parades and posters encouraging it. 

No. 

When they forced all this gay propaganda on people, it was only a matter of time for the pedophiles to seek their open place in society. Gays, priests, drug dealers, smoking companies and pedophiles know they must get their victims young. 

32 minutes ago, The manic said:

The USA has a far bigger problem than Thailand and in countries such as Saudi Arabia, Afghanistan and Pakistan sex and marriage to children is common. 

Your point is ? What has that got to do with Pattaya Paedophiles?  

5 minutes ago, greenchair said:

I absolutely agree. 

I'm all for gay consenting  adults.smoking consenting adults. Drug consenting adults. Alcohol consenting adults. Do I want them promoting to children these things whilst teaching in schools, being promoted on tv shows, having parades and posters encouraging it. 

No. 

When they forced all this gay propaganda on people, it was only a matter of time for the pedophiles to seek their open place in society. Gays, priests, drug dealers, smoking companies and pedophiles know they must get their victims young. 

"When they forced all this gay propaganda on people, it was only a matter of time for the pedophiles to seek their open place in society."

Despicable and so, so illogical.  You should be ashamed of yourself.

2 hours ago, dundas said:

For what it's worth, Australia is now implementing policy to stop known child molesters from leaving the country. A good thing, in my opinion. 

Also I seem to recall that they can be prosecuted in Australia for committing the offence overseas, not sure how they obtain the evidence.

2 hours ago, Just Weird said:

"...if there is no supply, there can be no demand. Simple economics".

Simple economics?  Sounds much more like couldn't-be-more-wrong economics; if there is no supply demand can grow, if there is no demand there will be no supply!

While I commend you on your sense of values, your economics fails. No brand new product has a demand until that product is supplied, fills a void, and creates the demand.

Another attempt to link underage sex with Walking Street and the mainstream sex trade. Police will take full advantage of this and most likely target some innocent farangs. Then, the TVF Avengers will be screaming for blood. Guilty until proved innocent and milked of all money.

2 hours ago, dundas said:

For what it's worth, Australia is now implementing policy to stop known child molesters from leaving the country. A good thing, in my opinion. 

Just leave them here in Australia to spread the filth? I think they should fence off an area in the middle of Oz somewhere and put 'em in it to rot.

9 minutes ago, Slip said:

"When they forced all this gay propaganda on people, it was only a matter of time for the pedophiles to seek their open place in society."

Despicable and so, so illogical.  You should be ashamed of yourself.

Let's face facts, every gay person I know was abused before the age of 15. The correlation between gay males and being abused as a child is absolutely overwhelming. 

The majority , if not all pedophilia acts by foreigners in Thailand are gay males sexing male boy children. So no, not illogical at all. 

9 minutes ago, StevieAus said:

Also I seem to recall that they can be prosecuted in Australia for committing the offence overseas, not sure how they obtain the evidence.

If society has a zero-tolerance towards it regardless of who/where it is done - it is up to you, me and anyone here to bring it to the attention of authorities of interest.  If someone see someone go with someone underage - and you know them and their nationality -- report it to both that nations authorities and to local authorities.  It might not lead anywhere, but at least the authorities have a starting point to investigate further and keep investigative notes -- which in the future could be used as probable cause for a search warrant.

1 hour ago, sammieuk1 said:

They should be easy to find small beard glasses and answers to the name Rolf.

Yes but if we are talking about the same ROLF I think he was born in England and emigrated to Australia

Also if we are talking about the same ROLF he eventually spent time behind bars in England for his past sins

Seems he was a friend of a bloke called JIMMY dyed blonde hair and smoked cigars.

3 minutes ago, greenchair said:

Let's face facts, every gay person I know was abused before the age of 15. The correlation between gay males and being abused as a child is absolutely overwhelming. 

The majority , if not all pedophilia acts by foreigners in Thailand are gay males sexing male boy children. So no, not illogical at all. 

Wow, you must have been secretly observing lots of gay acts to have all this evidence.  Hide in closets much?

49 minutes ago, Knee Jerk Reaction said:

These children aren't being seduced into the trade by promises of a golden life. In most cases they aren't given a choice as they are bought from their poverty stricken families and forced into prostitution by threats of violence.

All the cases I have heard about involved the family providing the children, not selling them.

2 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

All the cases I have heard about involved the family providing the children, not selling them.

Yes, providing them under the belief that the child will send back money -- is that any different then selling them.... rent, sell  - payment before or after the fact... not much of a line really.

Parents are suppose to guard their children - it is where the term in the will when they die of having others appointed as the guardians of the children when they die.

Edited by bkkcanuck8

1 minute ago, bkkcanuck8 said:

Yes, providing them under the belief that the child will send back money -- is that any different then selling them.... rent, sell  - payment before or after the fact... not much of a line really.

The difference is that the child continues to live with the family that provides them, rather than selling them into slavery.

1 minute ago, bkkcanuck8 said:

Wow, you must have been secretly observing lots of gay acts to have all this evidence.  Hide in closets much?

Yes, that is the defense when anyone ever points out the abuse perpetuated by gay adult males on boy children. 

You must be gay in the closet. 

The other classic is you are racist. To try to force a person to stop speaking truths that might cause a certain group to feel uncomfortable. 

There should be a definable word for that tactic. It's so common these days. 

What about voidtrueism?

10 minutes ago, greenchair said:

And now you are flapping about in a swamp of your own making.  Just to be clear are you saying that homosexuality causes paedophilia, or that paedophilia causes homosexuality?

Shame on you.