Australian child sex abusers on notice in Thailand

webfact

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, AGareth2 said:

The proportions of heterosexual and homosexual pedophiles among sex offenders against children: an exploratory study.

suggests a greater propensity among homosexuals than heterosexuals

are you saying homosexuals are generally pedo's? if so that really is O.T.

20 minutes ago, AGareth2 said:

paedophilia is prepubesant

As I stated there is a clinical definition, dictionary definition, and general usage.  The general usage one in wide usage that any under-age persistent interest is grouped under Pedophilia.  I don't know that many people that in general usage distinguish between Ephebophilia, Hebephilia, and Pedophilia (with regards to underage sex) -- other than psychologists who would be more specific for diagnosis purposes (DSM-5) -- and people that fall into one of the other categories but don't like to be called a pedophiliac.  I just don't see the other two terms used in when speaking generally - which is why I made the distinction at the top.

DSM-5 is the bible for psychologists with regards to mental disorders (Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders - 5th Edition).  Which means although they are more specific - it is classed as a mental disorder :shock1:

After all this is a discussion of child sex offenders, not specifically one diagnosis of a child sex offender -- and for the law it is for the most part less than 18 years of age.

Edited by bkkcanuck8

Unbelieveable. Honestly I havnt read all 8 pages but I am sick and tired of people putting down my adopted home town. I have been coming to Pattaya for 11 years now and have a good circle of Farang friends. None of these look for underage girls, there are plenty of small overage girls if thats your fancy. The fact is that in these 11 years I have never seen or been offered an underage girl in Pattaya. I go out and frequent the bars and gogo's on Walking Street and Soi LK 3 times a week and people they are not there. If they were I would have seen it. So those putting Pattaya down. Please get off its back. It is a great vibrant town with great bars and restaurants. If you dont like it go somewhere else.

Edited by jimn

1 hour ago, bkkcanuck8 said:

If society has a zero-tolerance towards it regardless of who/where it is done - it is up to you, me and anyone here to bring it to the attention of authorities of interest.  If someone see someone go with someone underage - and you know them and their nationality -- report it to both that nations authorities and to local authorities.  It might not lead anywhere, but at least the authorities have a starting point to investigate further and keep investigative notes -- which in the future could be used as probable cause for a search warrant.

They can be prosecuted in the USA and the UK as well, There should be no "safe haven" for pedophiles. Thailand seems to have a bad reputation in this regard, but penalties are harsh here for this type of crime. Zero tolerance.

Edited by Jools

11 minutes ago, soalbundy said:

"not let enter them onto Thailand" Jenny, new years eve was two days ago, are you re-tanking? I agree they shouldn't have been allowed in in the first place but I assume that they have just received info from foreign governments as to the identity of these people so the next best thing would be to correct a mistake by deporting them.

Well, I'm honestly not drunk, but busy with other stuff. Onto is already into, my apologies for that/

Yes, they could be traced, found, and then arrested and deported. But knowing Thailand, there'd be people who lose some face, be it the immigration that let them in first place.

But to find all of them would be a lot of police work and we both know them don't we?

Okay, agreed, if it's only preventing one sicko from raping a child, round them up and arrest them. 

Edited by jenny2017

4 hours ago, Just1Voice said:

As long as you have under legal aged girls selling it, you will have old men buying it.  

In 1999 the Thai sex industry was the only industry making money and you coudn't budge the Thai Government into taking any action against this industry or the trash that comes with it..................................

Hey, if the TVF is ever slow, just post about child sex abusers and you will get record responses.

I am convinced this place is rampant with underage sex seekers.  Male and females.

So, that guy or your buddy sitting next to you at the bar...what do you truly know about them?

Over time, I have found out some sick and disgusting things (in my opinion) about dudes.  Seems to be the quiet ones mostly.

The "to each their own" crowd needs to go hide in a hole and rot I think on this topic.

Probably those that never had kids or grandkids. 

2 minutes ago, jimn said:

Unbelieveable. Honestly I havnt read all 8 pages but I am sick and tired of people putting down my adopted home town. I have been coming to Pattaya for 11 years now and have a good circle of Farang friends. None of these look for underage girls, there are plenty of small overage girls if thats your fancy. The fact is that in these 11 years I have never seen or been offered an underage girl in Pattaya. I go out and frequent the bars and gogo's on Walking Streen and Soi LK and people they are not there. If they were I would have seen it. So those putting Pattaya down. Please get off its back. It is a great vibrant town with great bars and restaurants. If you dont like it go somewhere else.

You don't have to look for underage girls to be considered a pedophile. My girlfriend is 45 and a feminist tried to tell me that because I am 67, that age difference constitutes "pedophilia". I fail to understand the reasoning but many woman see it this way. Comments??

Obviously those from Australia have not been charged in Australia or they wouldn't be in Thai , they are band from travel outside of OZ, so like alot of tourists,  they do stuff in another country that they wouldn't dare do in their place of origin ..........................................:bah:

1 minute ago, Jools said:

You don't have to look for underage girls to be considered a pedophile. My girlfriend is 45 and a feminist tried to tell me that because I am 67, that age difference constitutes "pedophilia". I fail to understand the reasoning but many woman see it this way. Comments??

Jealousy - they just cannot compete in Thailand -- no matter the age.  

4 hours ago, greenchair said:

Well no you can't blame the girls. But who are the people providing the girls. 

12 year old girls don't just mosy on up to pattaya nightlife by themselves.  Thai adults are seducing them into the trade with promises of a golden life. 

In over 20 years I have never seen children in the Thai sex scene. The widespread abuse of children has been happening for decades in the UK by grooming gangs about which the police or social services did nothing. The victims are estimated to be in the hundreds of thousands. That is a real story.

Australia is in the process of passing legislation to prevent convicted paedophiles from travelling overseas. A very progressive law I believe, these creeps cannot continue their evil ways overseas and it's far harder paying off the authorities in Australia and the law is unrelenting in the pursuit of these bastards.

3 minutes ago, jenny2017 said:

What a load of rubbish!! We don't know which gay people you know, but that's not of interest.

Interesting that your friends told you it happened before they were 15. 

Not all gay people were sexuelly abused and many pedophiles are into little girls. How a foreign adult can have such an opinion is scary to me.

Why don't you Google a bit before you're posting?

Ask the gays the you meet along the way in life. They will tell you their first sexual experience was with an older male. The age they tell you is anywhere from 3 years old to 14. Certainly not all. But a great majority. 

I have googled it. 

All the studies show gay males being coerced at a very young age with older males. Google all the males arrested in Thailand. Most are male boys molested. Can't remember when I last saw a case with a girl child. (In Thailand ).another outstanding statistic is that a great majority of lesbian gays have experienced rape or child molestation. It's all there in Google. I am not judging. I feel sad that this is the case. The gay community need to address it. My healthy gay friends that don't advocate sex with minors agree with me. 

1 hour ago, StevieAus said:

Also I seem to recall that they can be prosecuted in Australia for committing the offence overseas, not sure how they obtain the evidence.

same in Germany, you can be prosecuted and imprisoned abroad but when you come back you are straight in the court house again, good idea.

8 minutes ago, bkkcanuck8 said:

Jealousy - they just cannot compete in Thailand -- no matter the age.  

I am not sure that it was jealousy. The individual who accused me was lesbian. It was no less disturbing to be described in those terms.

5 minutes ago, The manic said:

Mine too actually.

you might just as wel say then that heterosexual men have a propensity to be sexualy atracted to little girls, ridiculous. I have a cousin who is homosexual, was never abused as a child, he is in a relationship since 38 years, he is the nicest and kindest person that I have ever met. 

7 minutes ago, soalbundy said:

same in Germany, you can be prosecuted and imprisoned abroad but when you come back you are straight in the court house again, good idea.

With prisons that are better than some African hotels, not too bad for some to spend some time. 

11 minutes ago, Jools said:

Jools I see the point you are making but you quoted my post so I fail to see the relevance there. I have now trawled through all the 10 pages of mostly dribble. People seem to assume just because a Thai girl is small that she must be a child. I know many girls who are very small and look 15 but are in fact in their 20's. So dont make assumptions

3 hours ago, jenny2017 said:

Yep, it happens all around the world and Pattaya  seems to be the place where all goes. 

I was quite a bit sad when they delivered a child to my hotel. It came from a massage parlour, sent by the greedy Mama Sun.

Although that has never happened to me, I would like to think, regardless of any inconvenience, that I would take some sort of action if only to have it logged with the police.

I have always been under the belief that if you don't do something against the problem, you become part of the problem. An old adage I know, but one I try to stick to.

2 minutes ago, chrisinth said:

Although that has never happened to me, I would like to think, regardless of any inconvenience, that I would take some sort of action if only to have it logged with the police.

I have always been under the belief that if you don't do something against the problem, you become part of the problem. An old adage I know, but one I try to stick to.

I did inform the cops, but they were not interested. One of them said that no crime was done...

1 minute ago, chrisinth said:

What do you think the police here would do? I saw a woman in Jakarter offering her 12 year old daughter for sex in front of my hotel, I know it was the mother because I asked her what she thought she was doing and if she wasn't ashamed, her response, ''you rich foreigner you no understand poor people''. The girl seemed quite casual about it all.