Video: "Disgusting tourists worth a good kicking" - Thais vent frustration on Phuket visitors after trouble at Fuji

webfact

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 03/01/2018 at 10:33 AM, steven100 said:

Quality tourist i guess ...  :whistling:

Quality eastern block tourists, no need for a kicking just throw them in the monkey house for 24 hours and a good fine for disturbing the peace they will soon cool off.

throw them in  

Quality eastern block tourists, no need for a kicking just throw them in the monkey house for 48 hours and a hefty fine for being drunk and disorderly they will soon cool off.

throw them in  

12 hours ago, fxe1200 said:

...with a tank top in a restaurant!!! Unbelievable.

i was up in bkk over christmas and there was a couple of russian girls by the hotel pool topless in thongs. they were fairly hot but there's a restaurant right next to the pool and i could see all the thais talking about them. i said to them, girls you need to put a top on, you just can't do that here. they seemed completely oblivious. then i went up to my room closed my eyes and did what's natural 555

4 minutes ago, Happy enough said:

i was up in bkk over christmas and there was a couple of russian girls by the hotel pool topless in thongs. they were fairly hot but there's a restaurant right next to the pool and i could see all the thais talking about them. i said to them, girls you need to put a top on, you just can't do that here. they seemed completely oblivious. then i went up to my room closed my eyes and did what's natural 555

that sort of action is totally unacceptable ......   and the girls should have covered up also.  :shock1:

On 1/3/2018 at 10:50 AM, steven100 said:

yes ...   but as expected ,  don't enjoy drunk obnoxious farang as customer

police should have been called and make her pay her bill or spend time behind bars sometimes they cause trouble as a scam to not pay , whatever the argument she should still pay her bill , tourist scum they are 

The video should be used as evidence to pursue and prosecute or name and shame on social media. Her behaviour caused distress to customers and staff alike. And like many modern girls she plays the double standard of acting like a violent man but knows nobody can punch her because shes a girl. The feminist double standard.

12 hours ago, The manic said:

The video should be used as evidence to pursue and prosecute or name and shame on social media. Her behaviour caused distress to customers and staff alike. And like many modern girls she plays the double standard of acting like a violent man but knows nobody can punch her because shes a girl. The feminist double standard.

both the norwegian girl and the foul mouthed thai girl who recorded it and was almost trying to escalate it. the norwegian was plainly wrong but she was actually quite funny. made a fool of herself, nothing more than that really as did the woman recording it imo

Congrats to anyone who can conclusively determine her nationality.   I certainly can't.

At first I thought from the photo she may be a looker but after seeing  the video  I'm afraid the best I can do is describe the lass as a comely lady.

2 minutes ago, watcharacters said:

Congrats to anyone who can conclusively determine her nationality.   I certainly can't.

At first I thought from the photo she may be a looker but after seeing  the video  I'm afraid the best I can do is describe the lass as a comely lady.

the norwegians on the forum have already said they were norwegian. not that it matters really but is fun for banter on TVF. On a side note i reckon she was an animal in bed that night (sorry)

On 1/3/2018 at 7:55 PM, impulse said:

Only when the ladies from the office choose it.  About once a month for 5 years or so...

Edit:  Closer to every other month.

So, if you want to get full order some steak and potatoes and cheese balls instead of singing the old song about Chinese food not filling one up as that type of Asian bashing went out of style with your grandfather's grandfather.

1 hour ago, amvet said:

So, if you want to get full order some steak and potatoes and cheese balls instead of singing the old song about Chinese food not filling one up as that type of Asian bashing went out of style with your grandfather's grandfather.

Jesus wept! where in that statement did you get offended ? Are you not a little long in the tooth to be playing Mr SJW getting offended by everything and being a general turnip ! 

3 hours ago, amvet said:

Funny, when I go to Oishi for lunch and eat nothing but sushi, I don't have to eat dinner that day. 

So first you've accused me of being a liar and now a racist.  What's next?  A pedophile?

I'm just not a fan of Fuji restaurants.

10 hours ago, Happy enough said:

both the norwegian girl and the foul mouthed thai girl who recorded it and was almost trying to escalate it. the norwegian was plainly wrong but she was actually quite funny. made a fool of herself, nothing more than that really as did the woman recording it imo

She was threatening, violent and intimidate. She was drunk and disorderly.  She caused anxiety and stress  to hard working staff and customers. She is, privekeged, entitled, trash who should be locked up. 

8 hours ago, Happy enough said:

the norwegians on the forum have already said they were norwegian. not that it matters really but is fun for banter on TVF. On a side note i reckon she was an animal in bed that night (sorry)

It was not fun for the customerd and staff. If staff dont collect money they can get in trouble or have their wages docked. This woman is a violent, drunken bully. If this had been  man , especially  a Thai man people  like you would full of rascist generalisations.

Archived