Video: "Disgusting tourists worth a good kicking" - Thais vent frustration on Phuket visitors after trouble at Fuji

webfact

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Billy Bloggs said:

No way not in a million years, European of some type for sure

NORWEGIANS - for the 3rd time...:clap2:

Disgusting people! If they had been British, Aussie or US, it would have turned into a country bashing on this forum. But they are "quality tourists" from RUSSIA.  No mention of that. The Thai lady was way toooooo nice with these ******* people.

1 minute ago, pattayadon said:

Disgusting people! If they had been British, Aussie or US, it would have turned into a country bashing on this forum. But they are "quality tourists" from RUSSIA.  No mention of that. The Thai lady was way toooooo nice with these ******* people.

You can blame the russians for much but NOT for being Norwegians...;)

The lady was obviously drunk. as tourists often are. There might have been some shock at the bill. It's possible they ordered without looking at prices and those restaurants are expensive. I got a shock too. The staff managed it well and de-escalated the situation.but The woman taking the video was clearly wanting  to escalate the problem and hoping for a fight to  get her nasty video. 

It actually was none of her business. 

3 minutes ago, greenchair said:

The lady was obviously drunk. as tourists often are. There might have been some shock at the bill. It's possible they ordered without looking at prices and those restaurants are expensive. I got a shock too. The staff managed it well and de-escalated the situation.but The woman taking the video was clearly wanting  to escalate the problem and hoping for a fight to  get her nasty video. 

It actually was none of her business. 

Agrees 100%. As a dual Thai citizen, you understand the language, unlike 95% of the posters here.

Proud of the Thai and expat men in this video. They kept their cool and seem to communicate well and try to control her aggressive actions. The woman could have been seriously hurt or jailed if she acted that way and things got out of hand.  

20 minutes ago, oldlakey said:

This is a public announcement to whom it may concern

The drunken young lady upset about the bill was

NORWEGIAN

Hopefully thats put to bed now

No.

They were Kiwis pretending to be NORWEGIAN.

That is perfectly obvious from the the fake Narvikian accent...

Hold on...maybe they were Russians pretending to be Kiwis putting on a heavily Norwegian accent....the possibilities are endless when you are an expat in La La Land.

2 minutes ago, Odysseus123 said:

No.

They were Kiwis pretending to be NORWEGIAN.

That is perfectly obvious from the the fake Narvikian accent...

Hold on...maybe they were Russian pretending to be Kiwis putting on a heavily Norwegian accent....the possibilities are endless when you are an expat in La La Land.

You need to speculate to accumulate 

Tourist+Demon drink and trouble. While the woman did speak some English there were a couple of words that sounded otherwise. Maybe I'm wrong. Quite unnecessary to cause such problems but as for '...good kicking...', yeah that ought to keep western tourists away which I'm sure many establishments in the area, depend on.

Yes they are Norwegians, I guess they have been sitting at the beach all day and maybe enjoying too much thai beer. Then having a meal at Fuji on their way back to the hotel and a quarrel about the bill broke out. 

I heard the one guy said he paid 2800 Baht, but the bill was 3200 Baht? Or did Fuji add 400 Baht? 

Given all the competitive nationality finger-pointing on here, is there a citizen of any nation out there looking in who believes said drunken woman could not have possibly come from their own country? :post-4641-1156693976:

52 minutes ago, MrPatrickThai said:

The Fuji employee should be fired immediately for using such language to a guest, regardless of her being drunk. 

Wait, how did you figure it out? I mean it kinda makes it all different if she really is a fujis staff. I would actually understand her as a guy who also does a service job, but she could have complained back in the office definitely not on the camera. Staff swearing in public right at your work place won't make her any good i think.

Archived