Video: "Disgusting tourists worth a good kicking" - Thais vent frustration on Phuket visitors after trouble at Fuji

webfact

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am on page 9 of 10 of this crap. It was amusing but has ceased to be so long ago. As I am about to click the "post" button, it is now 9 of 11. How sad are you people? So a Norwegian woman had a dispute with Fuji about the bill, and a Thai woman objected to her behaviour.
Is this really news?
Will it be 9 of 12 by the time I actually click?
Maybe TV should run a sweepstake on the number of pages of replies to topics. (Oh sorry, that would be like bridge, totally illegal.).......better still, maybe they should limit the replies to 20 per topic, first come first serve.

8 hours ago, impulse said:

But no matter how much I spend there, I always seem to walk away hungry.

Since they have beef, potatoes and fried cheese balls on the menu I find that rather odd.  Tell truth - never eat there have you?

13 minutes ago, Grusa said:

I am on page 9 of 10 of this crap. It was amusing but has ceased to be so long ago. As I am about to click the "post" button, it is now 9 of 11. How sad are you people? So a Norwegian woman had a dispute with Fuji about the bill, and a Thai woman objected to her behaviour.
Is this really news?
Maybe TV should run a sweepstake on the number of pages of replies to topics. (Oh sorry, that would be like bridge, totally illegal.).......better still, maybe they should limit the replies to 20 per topic, first come first serve.

11 pages now. I couldn't even bother to read through it- it will be the normal Thaigeezer urination competition about 'quality tourists' and where they come from (see the Brit bashing on the Hua Hin thread). 

Drunk tourist kicks off and locals immediately want to give r her a kicking- nothing to see here, move along. :stoner:

Site threw a wobbler and won't let me edit above post. Why is there no process to delete posts?

2 hours ago, dave_boo said:

At least we Americans only get in trouble for butt selfies rather than being pricks...that's worth something right?

Every bonus point is annulled by Trump's latest tweet to the world. You ain't gonna win. :post-4641-1156694572:

1 hour ago, oldlakey said:

Even if I was to take you seriously which I absolutely refuse to do so, she would still be poles apart from a Brit

Apart from some of her behaviour of course

At the end is doesn't matter where she's coming from. Her behavior is disgusting.

Is this really news?
Just the usual dross and predictable posts. They seem to dig up some rubbish news stories

29 minutes ago, amvet said:

Since they have beef, potatoes and fried cheese balls on the menu I find that rather odd.  Tell truth - never eat there have you?

Only when the ladies from the office choose it.  About once a month for 5 years or so...

Edit:  Closer to every other month.

Some east europeans have a very individual manner to get attention or when arguing....add booze and the mix is deadly !

Of course all are not like that, but many are.....

...in the meantime, such brainless turnips, not matter from which country,  enhance a lovely image,  that goes against the decent expats and tourists, visiting or living in the kingdom..

The woman is completely wasted, drugs or alcohol, who knows.

The 2 western men with her on the other hand seem fine. One wonders if they were with her initially or just stepped in to try to help? It is evident they are trying to defuse the situation and presumably it was on of them who ultimately paid. With a 3,200 tab one would expect it to have been a group of about 3-4 from what I recall of Fuji prices.

9 hours ago, LennyW said:

Just a drunken disagreement about a bill which was settled within a few minutes....no big deal, i think the real issue here is the Thai woman writing "that these tourists were disgusting and worth a good kicking." as well as the other verbal gems uttered by the Thai onlookers!!

She is drunk. People who are drunk are not able to control themselves. That includes Thais. Why are the Thai onlookers not getting that simple fact? The "We-are-better" attitude is dreadful. Why are they generalizing that ALL foreigners are idiots based on 1 event? My wife does that and I call her on it everytime. She is very quiet after that. 

Some Thais believe they are so smart taking it in the chin when some Thai scams them. If they had balls, they would complain. True, women, in general, do not have balls.  LOL Except for katoys!

2 hours ago, Grusa said:

Is this really news?

What kind of entertainment value would that be

This is a classic for Thaivisa, it cant do any harm unless your skin is as thick as a Rizla Blue

Archived