Man "racing on the highway" dies after Civic cut in two by tree

webfact

7 hours ago, impulse said:

Sure glad it wasn't anyone I know or love.   

Reveling in another human being's death is pretty despicable, even if they did die doing something stupid and dangerous.

They left behind families who will be grieving horribly.  And here we have people joking about how glad they are.

Next time their families will try to raise or marry less stupid "humans".

11 hours ago, impulse said:

Sure glad it wasn't anyone I know or love.   

Reveling in another human being's death is pretty despicable, even if they did die doing something stupid and dangerous.

They left behind families who will be grieving horribly.  And here we have people joking about how glad they are.

Suck it up buttercup, that's just how it is in Thailand. I'm happy he only wiped himself out and not an innocent bystander.

5 minutes ago, jacko45k said:

Well as no-one else was injured one might feel glad that this idiot will no longer be on the roads. A Honda Civic is not anything like a Ferrari!

Perhaps this road needs some modification to slow it down.

wont stop them jacko They would speed on a dirt track if they had half the chance

6 hours ago, transam said:

Must confess I did something very similar in a 1960's Cooper S...:sad:...How I survived that is a mystery....Am sure it was a tyre pressure thingy....:stoner:

i used to race in my late teens on the streets so i can't really judge the guy too much except he didn't seem to grow up. there are tracks that have been purposely built for that but if he had a bog standard civic then it would be a bit embarrassing to turn up to the track in that. not knocking civics i drive one myself, but its just a 1.8 i think although the dealership did put on spoiler and bodykit for free. does the job i require. we usually use the mrs CRV most of the time. they're alright cars for the price. think they have an RS out now which could probably be souped up and OK for the track. the japanese usually come out with a lot of upgrades for the civics and there's quite alot of mod garages in thailand