Thai penis whitening treatment doesn’t work, could lead to infection: experts

snoop1130

Thai penis whitening treatment doesn’t work, could lead to infection: experts

By Coconuts Bangkok

hghgjuki.JPG

Photo: Lelux Hospital/ Facebook

Even as the world is still wrapping its head around yesterday’s news about a new penis whitening treatment offered by a hospital outside of Bangkok, experts are responding to the phallic fad. Their thoughts? That the treatment’s results will not be permanent.

A penis is bound to return to its natural color, according to Dr. Mingkwan Wichaidit, director of Thailand’s Department of Medical Services, who told the Morning News that our bodies will still build melanin, which reverses the result of the laser treatment.

Yesterday, Facebook posts on the whitening penis treatment from Lelux Hospital went viral. A video posted to its employee’s personal Facebook page shows a man lying on a hospital bed as the doctor allegedly lightened his penis at the end of the bed beneath a blanket.

Full Story: https://coconuts.co/bangkok/news/thai-penis-whitening-treatment-doesnt-work-lead-infection-experts/

coconts_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Coconuts Bangkok 2018-1-5

27 minutes ago, snoop1130 said:

Dr. Mingkwan Wichaidit ... told the Morning News that our bodies will still build melanin, which reverses the result of the laser treatment.

Uh, isn't melanin produced in response to sunlight? Unless the patient waggles his willy in the sun it will stay pale.

Edited by Oxx

15 minutes ago, Oxx said:

Uh, isn't melanin produced in response to sunlight? Unless the patient waggles his willy in the sun it will stay pale.

Not applicable here. 

Skin pigmentation continues throughout life, otherwise black people's clothed areas would eventually become white over time as it was shielded from the sun.When is the last time you saw a Norwegian or Swedish black person, black only on the head, forearms and hands?

15 minutes ago, geriatrickid said:
34 minutes ago, Oxx said:

Not applicable here. 

Skin pigmentation continues throughout life, otherwise black people's clothed areas would eventually become white over time as it was shielded from the sun.When is the last time you saw a Norwegian or Swedish black person, black only on the head, forearms and hands?

I bow to your obviously vastly greater experience of looking at naked negros.

so the dude is basically dark skin...he takes off all his clothes and BINGO..everything is dark except his little willy which is white...whats the point of him wanting to do this is what I wanna know...I mean I think its comical...if he is so into whitening than just do the entire body...Geez the obsession with being white!

44 minutes ago, Lingba said:

so the dude is basically dark skin...he takes off all his clothes and BINGO..everything is dark except his little willy which is white...whats the point of him wanting to do this is what I wanna know...I mean I think its comical...if he is so into whitening than just do the entire body...Geez the obsession with being white!

I'm looking for a treatment that makes mine black and twice as big, ok, three times as big.?

13 hours ago, Lingba said:

Maybe the contrast makes it easier to locate? Whole procedure seems rather pointless as one would suspect he wants to put it where the sun don't shine

It's well established that laser skin whitening should only be used on small areas such as blemishes. However, that's not to say it couldn't be effective on blemish sized penises.

Furthermore, if they ban the treatment here I fear it'll be back to the old self treatment methods seen in the recent past, such as injecting olive oil to plump things up. Before long we'll see laser whitening home remedies, using a magnifying glass and the midday sun. 

14 hours ago, overherebc said:

I'm looking for a treatment that makes mine black and twice as big, ok, three times as big.?

The treatment involves a tin of boot polish and and an attractive polisher. Within a minute you'll be three times as big and have exactly the colour you were after. 

8 minutes ago, lamyai3 said:

The treatment involves a tin of boot polish and and an attractive polisher. Within a minute you'll be three times as big and have exactly the colour you were after. 

That reminds me of the painting that appeared overnight in a gallery.

It was 3 black guys sitting naked on a bench and the one in the middle had a white willy.

Experts debated for days on the possible meaning of the painting but could never agree on it's true meaning.

After a while the curator admitted he painted it and hung it up.

When asked to explain the meaning of his work he explained.

It's 3 coal miners and the one in the middle went home for lunch.

47 minutes ago, lamyai3 said:

much rather have the attractive thai polisher chick than the polisher ali g had

ali g fence.jpg

Word of mouth about penis whitening attracts customers to hospital

By Mayuree Sukyingcharoenwong 
The Nation

8caaadf9b5beefdd4e78da07b33780c8.jpeg

Health officials turned up at Lelux Hospital yesterday to investigate reports that it provides and advertises whitening services for male genitalia.

“They have come to ask for information about the services,” the hospital’s marketing manager Popol Tansakul told The Nation.

Popol said he had already assured the officials that laser treatments for male genitalia were safe because they focused more on crotches. 

He admitted that health officials from the Nonthaburi Public Health Office had also asked about advertising the services.

“But we don’t advertise these services,” said Popol. “What has appeared on social media comes from a post by a hospital staffer. It’s not a post from our hospital.” 

“New services. Reduce pigmentation. Make penis whiter. No pain. No recuperation needed. Let’s tag people who should do it,” read the post by Facebook user Atittayapa Photiya, who described herself as working for Lelux Hospital. On Thursday, the post was still on her Facebook page and received many shares and comments but it had been removed by press time yesterday. 

Popol said that since the whitening service had received attention on social media his hospital had received many phone calls asking about the services. 

“But in fact, we have already had a constant flow of customers. Word of mouth has done the job,” he said. 

He said straight men, gays and trans people had all been among those to sign up for the procedure. 

Source: http://www.nationmultimedia.com/detail/national/30335515

thenation_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright The Nation 2018-01-06

1 hour ago, lamyai3 said:

It's well established that laser skin whitening should only be used on small areas such as blemishes. However, that's not to say it couldn't be effective on blemish sized penises.

Furthermore, if they ban the treatment here I fear it'll be back to the old self treatment methods seen in the recent past, such as injecting olive oil to plump things up. Before long we'll see laser whitening home remedies, using a magnifying glass and the midday sun. 

Now that could be dangerous.