Find Yingluck and bring her to justice, PM orders

rooster59

In my country this would be called(pure scutter)everyone knows this will not happen,Where is the Boss Red Bull? Where is the millionaire Monk?Theres members of the government going around telling us his expensive watch is on loan (BS)so many more things can be said for sure,but she has to be the Topic.It would be so easy to make a best seller Comedy with all that goes on,AND keep a straight face.

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Give it a couple of years, the new submarine will surface silently in the Thames, a blacked out banana boat carrying special commandos will paddle to "Cheyne Walk". Men in black, in an act of daring unsurpassed since the Iranian Embassy siege will snatch her from the Harrods Food Hall before making their escape down river by silenced jetskis; prepositioned by all the sleeper agents currently masquerading as waiters in London's Thai restaurants.

If it is compromised the raiders are to make there way to the Ecuadorian Embassy round the back of Harrods and ask for asylum...

Sent from my KENNY using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

10 hours ago, dinsdale said:

How about find Boss and bring him to justice. After all he did kill someone. Oh! I forgot. He's protected. 

So is she matey. No chance either will ever see the inside of a court again let alone a cell.

1 hour ago, JAG said:

Give it a couple of years, the new submarine will surface silently in the Thames, a blacked out banana boat carrying special commandos will paddle to "Cheyne Walk". Men in black, in an act of daring unsurpassed since the Iranian Embassy siege will snatch her from the Harrods Food Hall before making their escape down river by silenced jetskis; prepositioned by all the sleeper agents currently masquerading as waiters in London's Thai restaurants.

If it is compromised the raiders are to make there way to the Ecuadorian Embassy round the back of Harrods and ask for asylum...

But you keep posting that she never really left, that she's been "disappeared" - make your mind up.

Men in Black - that would be the rescue squad surely? They're on her side!

4 hours ago, cookieqw said:

We do not comment on whether an individual is in the UK or not. Border Force will consider any applications for entry in line with the Immigration Rules,” the embassy responded when asked to comment on the matter.

seems your first paragraph is wrong ! ! !

He's wrong to post that the UK will have tipped Thai authorities off as to YL's whereabouts as an "irrefutable fact". Unless of course he'd like to post a copy of that irrefutable proof.

But it's highly likely they have tipped them off. Diplomacy works like that and the UK are getting close with Thailand and other Asian countries looking to post Brexit.

The UKBF "rules" are only for us plebs.

2 minutes ago, Baerboxer said:

He's wrong to post that the UK will have tipped Thai authorities off as to YL's whereabouts as an "irrefutable fact". Unless of course he'd like to post a copy of that irrefutable proof.

But it's highly likely they have tipped them off. Diplomacy works like that and the UK are getting close with Thailand and other Asian countries looking to post Brexit.

The UKBF "rules" are only for us plebs.

Nobody wants it to happen, least of all the Thai government.

18 minutes ago, Baerboxer said:

But you keep posting that she never really left, that she's been "disappeared" - make your mind up.

Men in Black - that would be the rescue squad surely? They're on her side!

Well no. to be quite accurate - and I know you are a stickler for such matters -  I have been posting about the possibility that she had been disappeared. I still haven't made my mind up, given the technology available today photographs are not the hard evidence that they once were!

As for "Men in Black", I use it as a generic term for any lean mean steely-eyed dealers in death...

Anyway, a major flaw in my suggested plan has occurred to me. Since the escaping "Men in Black" (if you will forgive the term) will be naturally required to deposit their passports before being allowed to board the jetskis, they will be easily identified by the Mets finest...

Edited by JAG

4 minutes ago, JAG said:

Well no. to be quite accurate - and I know you are a stickler for such matters -  I have been posting about the possibility that she had been disappeared. I still haven't made my mind up, given the technology available today photographs are not the hard evidence that they once were!

As for "Men in Black", I use it as a generic term for any lean mean steely-eyed dealers in death...

Anyway, a major flaw in my suggested plan has occurred to me. Since the escaping "Men in Black" (if you will forgive the term) will be naturally required to deposit their passports before being allowed to board the jetskis, they will be easily identified by the Mets finest...

To be fair, even with the passports, the Met would still probably make a cock up of identifying them!

Happy New Year btw!!

11 hours ago, steven100 said:
Image result for pics of Khun Prayut Chan O cha

Hey Steven100 you are nicking photos from a banned account  Andrew MacGregor Marshall (@zenjournalist) | Twitter

Did you not know Little P asked or told everyone not to view Andrew yet you even share pics of his twitter account

Jail time for you mate

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Can't wait for little p to send his men to the UK to get her, they may be some serious ass kicking if they did arrive, the media would have a field day

Just found this and it sort of wrote itself here

You are showing Egotistical tendencies with the way you operate coupled with a Narcissistic personality disorder (NPD is a personality disorder in which there is a long-term pattern of abnormal behavior characterized by exaggerated feelings of self-importance, an excessive need for admiration, and a lack of understanding of others' feelings.)

Does it sound like anyone you know?

29 minutes ago, Baerboxer said:

So is she matey. No chance either will ever see the inside of a court again let alone a cell.

No chance either will ever see the inside of a court again.

Both probably in London, so maybe Earls Court,  Tottenham Court or Hampton Court for starters.:thumbsup:

Just now, ratcatcher said:

No chance either will ever see the inside of a court again.

Both probably in London, so maybe Earls Court,  Tottenham Court or Hampton Court for starters.:thumbsup:

Earls Court full of too many bogan Aussies. Tottenham Court too common. Hampton Court - maybe as they can both afford some serious "sponsorship" !! 555 :whistling:

2 hours ago, JAG said:

Just one problem there Jag, having just spent 5 days in London those Thai restaurants you talk about do not have Thai staff they have Eastern European Staff and a few others, Thais are in short supply in the UK, could be something to do with Vias's and even worse those Thai restaurants you talk about are Chinese owned and we dined in a few, not good food either. Hope that helps on your rewrite

I feel I can sleep more soundly at night knowing that the incorruptible Thai Police can cross international borders and sweep in on criminals, arrest them and return them to Thailand for a fair and honest judgement. The Jurisdictator, having selected the wrongdoers, simply puts his underpants on outside his trousers and issues another well thought through edict to his minions and the world will be a much safer place. Hurrah for the guys in brown and big up to the uniform designers that chose the right colour. 2018 is getting off to a good start ?

I can believe there is life other than us in the Universe. I can believe that a January sale actually has reduced goods. I can believe that the tooth fairy exists but you guys are really stretching it if you think you can convince me that the Thai Navy could make it to the Thames in a Chinese submarine !! Someone has too much brandy in their brandy butter ?

44 minutes ago, wakeupplease said:

Hey Steven100 you are nicking photos from a banned account  Andrew MacGregor Marshall (@zenjournalist) | Twitter

Did you not know Little P asked or told everyone not to view Andrew yet you even share pics of his twitter account

Jail time for you mate

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Can't wait for little p to send his men to the UK to get her, they may be some serious ass kicking if they did arrive, the media would have a field day

Just found this and it sort of wrote itself here

You are showing Egotistical tendencies with the way you operate coupled with a Narcissistic personality disorder (NPD is a personality disorder in which there is a long-term pattern of abnormal behavior characterized by exaggerated feelings of self-importance, an excessive need for admiration, and a lack of understanding of others' feelings.)

Does it sound like anyone you know?

ผลการค้นหารูปภาพสำหรับ yingluck in london

I don't suppose anyone noticed the pink   rose  crocodile skin handbag that Yingluck was holding?

The bag lady has exquisite taste and adequate funds. It is a rare Hermes Birkin 35  :  about $74,000

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=Hermes+Birkin+35cm+Rose+Sheherazade+Porosus+Lisse+bag&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwinkYHbtMPYAhVJsY8KHXnjBFcQ_AUICigB&biw=1366&bih=588#imgrc=DxLqli0A9RU8kM:

Edited by ratcatcher

Yingluck-in-London-resized-390x205.jpg&key=5a055f19a200e1aed16f7f74915bbed05a84c80088d128d4e70636181d073139

I don't suppose anyone noticed the pink   rose  crocodile skin handbag that Yingluck was holding?
The bag lady has exquisite taste and adequate funds. It is a rare Hermes Birkin 35  :  about $74,000
https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=Hermes+Birkin+35cm+Rose+Sheherazade+Porosus+Lisse+bag&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwinkYHbtMPYAhVJsY8KHXnjBFcQ_AUICigB&biw=1366&bih=588#imgrc=DxLqli0A9RU8kM:

I'm impressed by your mastery of the subject.
I leave it there!
[emoji4]

Yingluck-in-London-resized-390x205.jpg&key=5a055f19a200e1aed16f7f74915bbed05a84c80088d128d4e70636181d073139

Thinking about it, that is probably the nearest thing to confirmation that the photos are genuine that you could get!

Whatever one may think of her politics, the lady does have style...

8 hours ago, Lupatria said:

The most supervised person in Thailand leaves the country without any problems. Many believe the junta had their hands in the game to make her escape possible. It was the most convenient solution for the generals, preventing them from arresting and jailing her, which would undoubtedly have led to violent protests. And now they want to open the Pandora's Box again? BS. This is first-class fiction and even though a pathetic attempt to avoid loss of face. 

Actually it is tenth rate fiction. No author worth their salt would concoct such a farcical plot...

Edited by baboon

13 hours ago, Get Real said:

Best Friends Forever! :heart_001:

14 hours ago, steven100 said:

Khun Prayut Chan O Cha has requested that she be brought back and be held accountable. He won't stop until she is in jail ....   and he's just the one who can make it happen.

Good job Khun Prayut.

03914ed43e0d2f9b58c056825a861119.jpeg

PM Gen Prayut Chan-o-cha

Is that it then, she is the reason for the JUnta staying in situ until she brought back to Thailand with a stick of rock?

I support a government that provides peace and stability as well as economic development. As I have mentioned one hundred times and has been proven over & over democracy doesn't work in Thailand.   Democracy is not something that has to be ... it's not a must have ...  I recently read an article from the Australian newspaper where it was commenting on how democracy had failed us ( the australian people )  it may have been regarding the mess with MP's having dual citizenship,  I just forget ... but my point being that how has democracy helped the average joe  ???  ok, so he can vote !! big deal ...  just vote some arse hole in who won't create jobs, help the poor, does nothing about high cost of living and many other things.
As I said,  I support peace and stability, and Thailand has that as it stands which without someone wheeling the stick fighting starts and it goes back to the problems as before.

Careful, sounds like a bit of winging. Looks like you are the typical guy disenchanted with his home country, probably not so successful there, and compensating by embracing a junta regime.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

15 hours ago, ezzra said:

Ok, like you need the police forensic office to tell that the woman in the

picture is her and not a clone right? 

They didn't need forensics for that, the article explains very clearly that forensics were used to determine if the photo had been doctored or not.

9 hours ago, ratcatcher said:

ผลการค้นหารูปภาพสำหรับ yingluck in london

What else would she spend the billions
from the rice scheme on?