Jealous husband murders ex in front of friends with shot to the head in convenience store

rooster59

3 minutes ago, Sir Dude said:

I blame parenting, sycophantic/vain use of social media and the Thai TV channels....aweful, all of them. They have no chance really.

it's a cultural thing, women are for men to use and abuse, even the male children talk to there Mother like they are soy dogs,  It willl; take years to put right,  The old Thailand would not have stood for any of today's modern attitude, they had respect for elders and people , but saying that the whole world has gone the  same way, me me me.

3 hours ago, gandalf12 said:

is the third paragraph really necessary? I am sure readers have a pretty good idea of the damage a shot to the head at point blank range will do. The reporters need to grow up. We don't need the graphic details

Speak for yourself, not for me. I want the graphic details.

14 hours ago, hansnl said:

The death penalty, Sir, is not about justice but about revenge, Sir.

Besides, it has been proven that executions don't help minimising criminality, to the contrary, it makes criminality more violent.

clears the crap out tho.

17 hours ago, 473geo said:

We live in a violent world, too much effort wasted trying to submerge the harsh realities, show the gory details, road accidents, shootings, victims of bombings, the whole lot. People need to be awakened, judges need to sentence in accordance with the damage and injury a person is prepared to inflict, be that with a gun, a car, truck, other weapon, or pure incompetence and disregard for the law.

It is not justified

15 hours ago, Thongkorn said:

Just another Gutless Thai man , Why does Thai society, let Males grow up thinking they are number one. and women are there property,l

The women are to blame. My son is on the same trip and his mother enforces it. Yesterday she was moaning that she couldn't use her iphone because our 10 year old son was using it to play games.

"Just take it"

''I can't he wont let me have it''

"Wait here"

I walked into his bedroom and took it and gave it to her, she looked astonished. If he had been a girl there would have been no problem, it is the same with his two half sisters, 22 and 17, they spoil him rotten, when they argue I know who is going to win so I have to step in as the local sheriff. He is top of his class every year but this year he came second, "I was beaten to first place by a GIRL".  ''So what"?

"By a GIRL" he said by way of an indignant explanation. I try as best I can but I am up against the environment in general society.

21 hours ago, gandalf12 said:

is the third paragraph really necessary? I am sure readers have a pretty good idea of the damage a shot to the head at point blank range will do. The reporters need to grow up. We don't need the graphic details

Who is "we", are you now an appointed representative of Thaivisa members? 

No one needs details but they're all part of the report, perhaps you need to grow up more than the journalist?

7 hours ago, gandalf12 said:

You are a very sick man you need treatment. If you want gore go and work in a hospital 

There's nothing wrong with me, I prefer my reality unfiltered and uncensored.

You're the one with the issue here.

RIP to the woman.

Better take care, on which type of females one hangs around for fun.

I would not like having a hidden/unknown lover, suddenly spring out of nowhere and start shelling his rounds in our direction, when I'm at the store, buying my condoms, vaseline, booze, coconuts, watermelon and other daily essentials !!!!!

Archived