Jealous husband murders ex in front of friends with shot to the head in convenience store

rooster59

Jealous husband murders ex in front of friends with shot to the head in convenience store

CiHZjUdJ5HPNXJ92GP8NVezhtXgFFgDHOu.jpg

Image: Thai Rath

A jealous Thai husband shot his ex-wife because she wouldn't reveal what was on her phone.

As the woman cowered under a counter in a convenience store begging for her life he aimed at the back of her head from point blank range and fired.

The bullet exited her forehead leaving blood and brain matter splattered all over the floor of the store in Chainat, reported Thai Rath in a particularly graphic account.

Sankhaburi, Chainat police arrived at the scene after the assailant had fled. They found Janthima Ritsiri, 53, dead under the counter. She was still clutching her phone.

Friends of the victim said that the shooter was her ex husband Jakkrit Rakjap, 51, known as Tee. He arrived at the store on a motorcycle and entered wearing a helmet.

He demanded to know what was on the victim's phone but she refused to show him. An argument broke out and he warned the friends not to intervene.

Tee pulled out a gun and the victim tried to hide under a counter as she begged for him not to shoot. But he went up to her and shot her in the back of the head showing no mercy.

An 11 mm shell casing was found two meters from the body. He then fled the scene.

Police said that they understand the couple - both farmers - had split up a year ago but the husband still loved her. They believed that the husband thought there was evidence of her involvement with another man on her phone.

The victim and her friends had been out on a shopping trip and had dropped in at a friend's convenience store on the way back home when the assailant arrived.

Police are visiting his likely whereabouts and have applied to the court for an arrest warrant.

Source: Thai Rath

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2018-01-06

They don't seem to take rejection very well, do they? 

I blame it on all the doting mothers who never teach their sons that we can't always have what we want. 

I see it with Mrs Djayz and our son... he whines, she gives him what he wants... 

RIP 

One day the government will implement a loss of face police so you can cry to them rather than shooting people. Might save a few hundred lives a year if they had someone to cry to. Rather than child like outbursts with deadly consequences

49 minutes ago, djayz said:

They don't seem to take rejection very well, do they? 

I blame it on all the doting mothers who never teach their sons that we can't always have what we want. 

I see it with Mrs Djayz and our son... he whines, she gives him what he wants... 

RIP 

you nailed it sir...

16 minutes ago, gandalf12 said:

is the third paragraph really necessary? I am sure readers have a pretty good idea of the damage a shot to the head at point blank range will do. The reporters need to grow up. We don't need the graphic details

We live in a violent world, too much effort wasted trying to submerge the harsh realities, show the gory details, road accidents, shootings, victims of bombings, the whole lot. People need to be awakened, judges need to sentence in accordance with the damage and injury a person is prepared to inflict, be that with a gun, a car, truck, other weapon, or pure incompetence and disregard for the law.

3 hours ago, PattayaAngel said:

Such a shame there is no death penalty anymore because of the bleeding liberals. It's not about 'deterrent' it's about justice.

The death penalty, Sir, is not about justice but about revenge, Sir.

Besides, it has been proven that executions don't help minimising criminality, to the contrary, it makes criminality more violent.

5 minutes ago, hansnl said:

Besides, it has been proven that executions don't help minimising criminality, to the contrary, it makes criminality more violent.

No problem.  He killed her so kill him. What's the problem with this?  You don't think jail is about revenge?  if Jail is about justice and punishment so is execution.  As i said I could not care less about 'minimizing' I care about the VICTIM.

36 minutes ago, hansnl said:

Premeditated murder could be the exception and attract the death penalty don't you think! Other convictions yes could accept maximum prison for life with no remission.

2 minutes ago, Mickmouse1 said:

Warning you all.DO NOT take a divorced woman or ex as your GF. ...?

Rather a rash/scaremongering statement, since one is unlikely to come across a woman over the age of 16 years old that does not have an ex boyfriend.

6 hours ago, rooster59 said:

The victim and her friends had been out on a shopping trip and had dropped in at a friend's convenience store on the way back home when the assailant arrived.

How did he know where she was,... in other words: who of those friends told him?

An 11 mm shell casing was found 

Thair media always refer to the 0.45 inch ACP round as 11mm the nominal calibre in metric measure.

Thai assassins prefer the .45 because, at close range, a single placed shot is fatal,

Also, I should think that the Colt Model 1911 ACP from WW2 and Vietnam War is available on the black market in large numbers and cheap.

A sad incident.

3 hours ago, KhunMhee said:

One day the government will implement a loss of face police so you can cry to them rather than shooting people. Might save a few hundred lives a year if they had someone to cry to. Rather than child like outbursts with deadly consequences

A better idea would be to teach tolerance and self control and that 'loss of face' doesn't stop the world from going round. Teach them to get over it and move on. On second thoughts, this would take courage and endurance...maybe you're right after all!

Archived