Kampot police catch American paedophile

geovalin

Authorities in Kampot province yesterday arrested an American paedophile wanted by the FBI. Mao Chanmathurith, Kampot province police chief, said his officers cooperated with immigration police to arrest Samuel Douglas Lovejoy, 31.

8-1-Samuel-Douglas-Lovejoy-1-1.jpg

“We arrested him following an FBI arrest warrant in cooperation with the US embassy,” Mr Chanmathurith said. He said Mr Lovejoy abused children in the United States, and was not involved in any sexual abuse in Cambodia as far as the authorities know.

He added Mr Lovejoy was being detained by immigration police. The US embassy did not reply to a request for comment yesterday.

read more http://www.khmertimeskh.com/50101005/kampot-police-catch-american-paedophile/

khmer_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Khmer Times 10/01

So glad the Cambodian police were doing there job, now all they have to do before handing this rubbish over is to cut his bits off and form a vagina before he is imprisoned in the states where he will appeal to ALL the inmates and not enjoy any of them.

This not disrespectful to ladies because he will never have what they have but it will certainly serve a purpose and give a warning..

It is time to remove ALL human rights to these drags of society and put them through the pain that they inflict on their victims. They are merciless and the authorities should follow suit

17 hours ago, dunroaming said:

Well if I were a paedophile on the run from the FBI I wouldn't travel to Cambodia.  Bit like being an alcoholic and hiding in the pub.

Probably thought he would be safe because there is no extradition deal between Cambodia and u.s.

57 minutes ago, my friend I said:

Probably thought he would be safe because there is no extradition deal between Cambodia and u.s.

Not safe at all, countries now found a way around this, Cancel his passport, therefore he can be deported anytime for being an illegal alien