Sun, sea, sand... and a £5bn sex trade: Seedy side of Brit crooks' Thai haven

webfact

1 hour ago, namatjira said:

Haha 5 days wages no way.....however let’s be honest...

if you are young and handsome they will do it for free,

thats normal....but if you are maybe not so pretty , they have to charge 

5 days pay....I would consider many of the sexpats that hang around Pattaya must make those girls want to vomit...that’s why they quote 5 days pay...

No free and I don't play with bar girls or disco. I are in top shape. Married

They all want money no free. A few maybe 90% don't care the fatter the better. They don't like being hammered by a power house. There worn out

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

13 hours ago, Essecola said:

Is this supposed to be breaking news or something?

13 hours ago, Thai Ron said:

LOL

I doubt many Brits returning home in the next few months for a visit or whatever will be as vocal about where they live.

"I live in Pattaya" will become "I live in Chiang Mai"

Wonder why? 

The way I see it, if you're so proud of what you do out here, why wouldn't you want everyone to know about it?

That being said, I can see Bob, the ex-truck driver from Nuneaton cancelling his traditional jolly to Benidorm and limping on to 

a plane for Pattaya with a pocketful of cash courtesy of an Ocean Finance secured loan.

:laugh:

The poster must have been reading the fiction columns. Good start for a seriouse post.

"Idealic Beaches, (Full of crap) Cristal Clear Water) she must have meant out of the tap. HA HA HA HA HA.

9 hours ago, Dexlowe said:

She probably did not write the article. This is how it happens -- at the morning news conference, the editor, chief reporter, news editor and chief sub would all agree that the Vella case needed a follow-up -- "... get ANY-FRACKING THING." So Amanda, who's got nothing on, is roared at to "... get ANY-FRACKING THING." She trawls for a few quotes, but can't advance the story, so a grubby, beer-sodden and socially dysfunctional sub editor is told by the chief sub to "sex-it-up". And voila: yellow journalism in action. I worked briefly for the yellow press, in a fit of youthful exuberance and self-importance, but quickly developed a conscience.

Good job you was fired when you was, as you would in prison by now for slander.

6 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Other than the wowsers, who's hoping for a crackdown?

The ladies provide a service for which they get paid. They, and their customers are usually happy with the arrangement.

It's called capitalism.

Have a nice day.

The free market, or the meat market?

When I was working in Korea with my Lao wife, the Korean people  automatically assumed she was Thai with the obligatory "look at the white guy with a Thai <deleted> for a wife" sniff. As soon as they found out she's Lao the change in their demeanor was instant and dramatic.

I feel sorry that the image of Thai women has been besmirched by this situation, which admittedly is likely full of girls forced into it as a means of family support. 

There, but for the grace of luck, could be any SE Asian girl.

9 hours ago, shaurene said:

The poster must have been reading the fiction columns. Good start for a seriouse post.

"Idealic Beaches, (Full of crap) Cristal Clear Water) she must have meant out of the tap. HA HA HA HA HA.

So, in your opinion, she's way off the mark when she discusses the exploitation of women and children by scummy sex tourists/sexpats, right?

Is she wrong when she suggests that Thailand in general and Pattaya in particular have become the go-to boltholes for anything from

drunks, junkies and murderers to boiler room operators and paedophiles?

I think she's spot on with those assertions but I wouldn't let her choose my beach destination

3 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

What do you not understand about BOTH parties being HAPPY?

Chimney sweeps were anything but happy.

Try harder.

I swept my own chimney, twice each heating season for 36 years and was happy to do it.  Try harder... :cheesy:

12 hours ago, Thai Ron said:

They ain't gonna starve. They'll just get regular jobs and make do.

It's not as if every bargirl is making big bucks, is it?

Just how many hairdressers or foot massagers do you think LOS needs?

Perhaps you'd like them to be maids or work in sweat shops?

You want them to work for less than you would even get out of bed for.

Regardless of the above, you seek to impose your morality on others and that is never acceptable. They used to burn people alive because they didn't like their beliefs, but most countries became more sane, and stopped doing that.

2 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Just how many hairdressers or foot massagers do you think LOS needs?

Perhaps you'd like them to be maids or work in sweat shops?

You want them to work for less than you would even get out of bed for.

Regardless of the above, you seek to impose your morality on others and that is never acceptable. They used to burn people alive because they didn't like their beliefs, but most countries became more sane, and stopped doing that.

Really?  I thought now the middle class at least were just being bled slowly.  Maybey they can become chimney sweeps...

12 hours ago, Thongkorn said:

Get your rose tinted Glasses off, next you will tell me all the girls are lazy and enjoy selling there bodys to seed old men.

LOL. The girls are lazy and prefer selling their bodies to old men that give them lots of money, as opposed to a young Thai man that earns a pittance. They also enjoy the party lifestyle.

Why else would so many do it? They can always work in the rice fields for 300 baht a day if they don't actually want to work in the bars.

It amazes me that so many posters that obviously don't know any bargirls as friends profess to know everything about them. I guess they get all their information from red top scandal trash UK papers.

1 minute ago, thaibeachlovers said:

LOL. The girls are lazy and prefer selling their bodies to old men that give them lots of money, as opposed to a young Thai man that earns a pittance. They also enjoy the party lifestyle.

Why else would so many do it? They can always work in the rice fields for 300 baht a day if they don't actually want to work in the bars.

It amazes me that so many posters that obviously don't know any bargirls as friends profess to know everything about them. I guess they get all their information from red top scandal trash UK papers.

Your right on.  I've gone out with BGs after work to the Thai Boy karaoke bars.  Simply said they buy a bottle of Blend for about 900 bhat plus soda.  Then the guys line up on stage and the girls choose the ones they want to drink with them and they get paid about 150 bhat per drink to drink with the girls.  very confusing to me.  never seen them barfine one.  I have seen up to 3 bottles purchased on an average evening.  Soda is extra LOL.  truth is stranger than fiction.

6 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

then there's this.  harder and harder to find a fit Thai woman anywhere.  Been coming here since Vietnam 1971... https://coconuts.co/bangkok/news/thai-women-second-fattest-asia-according-thai-diabetes-association/

Just now, joeyg said:

then there's this.  harder and harder to find a fit Thai woman anywhere.  Been coming here since Vietnam 1971... https://coconuts.co/bangkok/news/thai-women-second-fattest-asia-according-thai-diabetes-association/

True. I think the good looking ones are on the internet selling direct without having to sit around in a bar every night.

Having said that I met a nice looking one in Chiang Mai a while back, but she was literally new and spoke no English at all. Was using a translation app on her phone to communicate.