Video: When I grow up I wanna steal just like my mummy and daddy - Thai family take kid on thieving trip

webfact

Video: When I grow up I wanna steal just like my mummy and daddy - Thai family take kid on thieving trip

10pm.jpg

Picture: Thai News Agency

As Thailand geared up to celebrate Children's Day - and Thai media were asking the nation's kids what they wanted to do in the future - came news of a theft at an IT shop in Pak Kret, Bangkok.

CCTV footage showed what appeared to be a mother and father on a motorcycle casing the joint at the shop before returning to steal a saw left out front.

On the motorcycle was a young child, reported TNA.

Shop owner Tawit Phuttalem went on national TV to wonder what Thai society had become when parents would take their kids stealing.

He had just popped out for five minutes and returned to see one of his tools missing.

The female TV presenter was talking about setting the example of stealing as being quite normal for these parents to show to their child.

Earlier Sanook had published the results of a survey with Thai Children's Day being celebrated this week; children said they wanted to be police and soldiers and have millions of baht.

No one mentioned the "job" of thief.

Source: Thai News Agency

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2018-01-10

Same everywhere now, people need this, that and the other plus the money to have all these things they feel entitled to now that the modern life dangles in front of them....but they don't want to work or earn it. There was a time when theft was a serious crime. Most societies are lost on these fronts now.