How many NON-Bs can I have ?

I started work at a school, who promised in the interview after a three month probation the salary would increase to match the other schools, coming up to the end of probation they denied saying this and tried making me sign a year contract for only 20k .

I left and took a job in the only other school that was hiring at the time, needless to say I do not like this position and do not want to carry on after probation..

My problem, first school I had a 3 month non b

I now have a new non b for the second school...

If I was to leave, for a school I feel I would be more suited to me and could see myself happily working there... this would mean a third non b for a different school. 

Two non b's in a row, from Penang all have the schools name on, if I go for a third , will this be any issue? three in a row , three all different schools.

:/

I don't want to feel stuck and unhappy in my current job, I also don't want to have visa issues.

7 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

As far as I know there is no limit on how many non-b visas you can get.

You might though be questioned as to why you need a 3rd one.

Joe,

May I ask also, as I have been scouring the forums to find full information on the B Visa/Teaching/Extension process as well as what happens if staying in Thailand but switching schools during break and how to handle the switch. In other words, if having a B visa and work permit tied to a contract in one school but the need arises, for what ever reason, to change schools... is one required to leave the country or can the visa be extended based on a new contract, etc.  Visa/work permit/contract dates and in a nutshell, what needs to be known about it all?

Also, what is the 90 day process? Leave country and reenter or report at Immigration. 

You are always very helpful and your knowledge and assistance is greatly appreciated.

SW