Pattaya roid rage: Muscly German "bodybuilder" smacks Swiss laser games boss over disco mishap

webfact

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Docno said:

No causal effect, sure. But there is a correlation between amount of tattoos and criminality/deviance. People with extensive tattoos are more likely (not guaranteed) to have run-ins with the law, etc. One of my academic friends studied this and found that a disproportionate number of convicts have three or more tattoos (apparently a 'casual' tattoo or two is not predictive). So we are talking about extensive tattoos, and I'm not suggesting that the correlation is perfect.  

p.s. I agree with you re alcohol. I just saying that a heavily tattooed, unnaturally muscled drunk guy is more likely to start something compared to a tattoo-free drunk skinny guy... alcohol is not the only factor.   

1 hour ago, robblok said:

I can agree with this, though there are a lot of exceptions to this rule. The reason many convicts have those tattoos are because of gangs.. so your friend should differentiate there too. Those convicts usually got their tattoos after they went to jail. 

Sorry gents I will disagree with this one. Body Art is just Art. Some people see tats as menacing that's their own perception. As someone who has more than a few. Including a full back piece the correlation between number of tats and criminal activity is way off. I know people with out them that are terrible as well

8 minutes ago, KhunMhee said:

Sorry gents I will disagree with this one. Body Art is just Art. Some people see tats as menacing that's their own perception. As someone who has more than a few. Including a full back piece the correlation between number of tats and criminal activity is way off. I know people with out them that are terrible as well

I have no real opinion about tattoos I dont like them myself but I don't have a problem with people who wear them. I don't think it makes someone a criminal. Though a lot of criminals have them. If in japan then tattoos are a sure sign of criminals (yakkuza) 

18 minutes ago, robblok said:

I have no real opinion about tattoos I dont like them myself but I don't have a problem with people who wear them. I don't think it makes someone a criminal. Though a lot of criminals have them. If in japan then tattoos are a sure sign of criminals (yakkuza) 

What about the Thai Buddhist tattoo's that many Thai monks, men and women have because of their beliefs

2 minutes ago, Russell17au said:

What about the Thai Buddhist tattoo's that many Thai monks, men and women have because of their beliefs

What about it.. their choice not mine.. i said I don't like tattoos (on myself) what else is there to say. I knew plenty of people with tattoos and have no problem with them. 

7 hours ago, KhunMhee said:

Yes. But a disproportionate of criminals have tattoos and tattoos are frequently linked to low intelligence, poor educational  achievements and poor life achievements in general. They are used to suggest character and personality for people who lack such traits. They are frequently used and designed to intimidate others, indicate criminal predilections and skillsets such as rape and murder and also reflect gang and outlaw allegiance. 

On 11/01/2018 at 6:03 PM, webfact said:

He said that the Swiss man stepped on his foot while he was dancing and he lost his temper because he was drunk.

Or because he had a prettier girl than you and weaker then you, tosser, throw him in the slammer for a year and give the victim 1,000,000 baht compensation, then ban him from ever returning, 1 down 999,000 other to go, sorted

19 hours ago, KhunMhee said:

Couldn't agree more. And people who say roids cause rage likely just listen to propaganda! Ahh well if you want fights just add alcohol that never seems to fail

I worked in thee oilfield for 16 years, no muscles required, I'm as skinny as a rake. I used to run a seismograph. There's a hell of a lot more to the oil industry than rigs & roughnecks.

8 minutes ago, Andrew65 said:

I worked in thee oilfield for 16 years, no muscles required, I'm as skinny as a rake. I used to run a seismograph. There's a hell of a lot more to the oil industry than rigs & roughnecks.

Seismonaut! Heck yea if you fellas never found it we could not drill it. I think I was leaning to rig hand daily task strength against pump up body builders. I will agree with Rob on the fact they train in a way different manner. But good old roughneck day in day out 12 hour shift stuff is still what I was getting at. For me now I sit in my office offshore and the muscle has started to fall :sad:

7 hours ago, The manic said:

Yes. But a disproportionate of criminals have tattoos and tattoos are frequently linked to low intelligence, poor educational  achievements and poor life achievements in general. They are used to suggest character and personality for people who lack such traits. They are frequently used and designed to intimidate others, indicate criminal predilections and skillsets such as rape and murder and also reflect gang and outlaw allegiance. 

not to forget that most of them are aliens from the Delta quadrant who use fake 500 Baht notes when shopping beer in a 7/11 and their preferred pastime is to rape little old ladies in one-way streets :coffee1:

7 hours ago, The manic said:

Any factual basis on this or are you just spewing your feelings about people with Tattoos? Any link to a study would work

22 hours ago, JulesMad said:

Leaving Pattaya was THE best move I ever made in my 12 years Thailand... These kind of idiots are mostly find in Pattaya; very long toes, tiny trumpy-like dicks and ditto brain!

you knew their dick sizes?

On 1/12/2018 at 3:49 AM, bodymassagemyfriend said:

Not an end of story. You file a complaint in Germany or maybe to the German embassy in Thailand and this guy is gonna have a surprise when renewing his passport or going back to Europe. Sue him in Europe for assault , after grabing evidences ( ThaiVisa screenshot , local newspaper , Thai police document). When a 'Farang' assault you , just sue him in his home country. That wont be the same story ;-) Not a 500 bhat fine...

Are you claiming the long arm of the law   of Germany extends all the way  to thailand for things such as battery?

5 minutes ago, watcharacters said:

Not an end of story. You file a complaint in Germany or maybe to the German embassy in Thailand and this guy is gonna have a surprise when renewing his passport or going back to Europe. Sue him in Europe for assault , after grabing evidences ( ThaiVisa screenshot , local newspaper , Thai police document). When a 'Farang' assault you , just sue him in his home country. That wont be the same story ;-) Not a 500 bhat fine...

Are you claiming the long arm of the law   of Germany extends all the way  to thailand for things such as battery?

the German embassies and German courts give a rat's àrse when the complaint pertains to a pub brawl.

rabugento1.gif 

On 12/01/2018 at 7:51 PM, Docno said:

No causal effect, sure. But there is a correlation between amount of tattoos and criminality/deviance. People with extensive tattoos are more likely (not guaranteed) to have run-ins with the law, etc. One of my academic friends studied this and found that a disproportionate number of convicts have three or more tattoos (apparently a 'casual' tattoo or two is not predictive). So we are talking about extensive tattoos, and I'm not suggesting that the correlation is perfect.  

p.s. I agree with you re alcohol. I just saying that a heavily tattooed, unnaturally muscled drunk guy is more likely to start something compared to a tattoo-free drunk skinny guy... alcohol is not the only factor.   

Ted Bundy had no tattoos. Martin Bryant had no tattoos.

Many people on here claim that if you have more than three tattoo's then you must be a criminal.

image.png.dbd09b7cdb6a8441dd1a9f330812f5ff.png This person is a woman that competes in the world body art competitions.

Is she a criminal?

You could also say that all body builders are criminals.

image.png.59284bba024efb4cc5efca8f563bb241.pngThis woman competes in the world body building competition.

Is she a criminal?

It does not matter if this guy has tattoo's or not or if he is a body builder or not the facts are that he is nothing but a mindless thug.

End of story.

Just a bully as I bet he would not have started hitting the person if he was a similar build over something that was a mistake and at worst a little bit irritating. A person who will eventually meet his match and get his ass kicked.

On 12/01/2018 at 3:51 PM, Docno said:

I would say that your academic friend has not done his/her research very well to be able to come to the conclusion that people with more than three tattoo's are more likely to have run-ins with the law, to me that statement is a joke because I know of many police officers, sheriff's officers, ambulance, fire and rescue workers that have more than three tattoo's and none of them are criminals, but I also know of many criminals that do not have tattoo's. There are many people that compete in the world body art tattoo competitions and they are not criminals so your academic friend's studies are incorrect, many academic's research has been proven incorrect to the point that lives have been lost and the academic's research has been ban from some areas.

This thread has nothing to do with tattoo's or body building, it is all about a brainless drunken thug and that is all he is.

Your P.S. is a load of crap because it does not make any difference if he has tattoo's or not, if a drunken thug wants to cause trouble then he will, tattoo's or no tattoo's

I don't know about Germany or the EU but in the USA you would be told 'Tough Luck".  They don't accept cases that are outside of their jurisdiction.  So if it happened in a local disco up the street from your local police station YES. Otherwise not at all.  I can't imagine the embassy giving much of a crap either.  This really does need to be addressed by the Thai police.  Perhaps time to revoke this guys tourist visa.

Archived