Pattaya roid rage: Muscly German "bodybuilder" smacks Swiss laser games boss over disco mishap

webfact

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What I don't get is that they are talking about roid rage.. while the guy was drunk. So it is good old alcohol rage nothing to do with steroids what so ever. But it makes a nice titel, nice clickbait. We all know alcohol is the nr 1 reason for aggression in people. Why divert it to steroids without any proof. 

1 hour ago, bangkoken said:

Should change the name of Walking Street to "Garbage Alley". The Police corruption continues to allow this type of crap to go on and on and on and on and......

No. Then we'd have to change the names of streets all over the world where any fight has ever occurred in a pub.

Years ago I witnessed a similar incident in a bar in the USA, except that a woman's toes were accidentally stepped on. Her date bristled and the offender apologized. Apology accepted--until the woman realized she wasn't going to be fought over and quickly slapped the offender and began cursing. So then her date felt obliged to defend her "honor" and the fight was on . . . .

Just now, Docno said:

... and there are those tattoos again... (yeah - I know - not everyone with tats is a brainless maniac ... but an awful lot of them seem to show up in these sorts of stories). 

Tattoos have zero effect on aggression.. alcohol on the other hand..

Maybe you got something against tattoos, I don't like them much either but its not like everyone with them is a maniac. I have never had tattoos my brother on the other hand has them but is as docile as they come (in general).

24 minutes ago, Docno said:

See post 18 for an apparently convincing (to some) example of photoshopping... 

Well Sherlock, the head has been photo shopped but I have been around enough to know that there are actual people with this type of physique, my point being it's quite different to the German man in question. There is a whole industry built up around it. Many are even professionals, and rarely sighted around the area in question. Clear enough now?

19 hours ago, jenny2017 said:

The German admitted the assault saying that he slept on an old bodybuilder magazine with Arnold Schwarzenegger. The Swiss man had stepped on his toes while dancing with the German's wife. :shock1:

Idiot_001.png

Or my his body odor

1 hour ago, murraynz said:

another gutless tatooed creep--that needs to be banned from thailand...there are too many of these loosers causing problems here.

So anyone with a tattoo is a gutless creep according to you is that correct?

21 hours ago, worgeordie said:

and what happened then ?,charged with assault,drunk and disorderly, 

or did they just wai each other ,end of story.

regards worgeordie

How much cash does Breitsameter have? That is the only question that needs to be asked. Your answer lies within the answer to that question. 

2 hours ago, Docno said:

... and there are those tattoos again... (yeah - I know - not everyone with tats is a brainless maniac ... but an awful lot of them seem to show up in these sorts of stories). 

Can someone please explain to me what is the attraction of tattoos? I just don't get it. It's stupid too as its one of the best methods authorities track down and trace criminals.  

Archived