Pattaya roid rage: Muscly German "bodybuilder" smacks Swiss laser games boss over disco mishap

webfact

7 minutes ago, SpeakeasyThai said:

Can someone please explain to me what is the attraction of tattoos? I just don't get it. It's stupid too as its one of the best methods authorities track down and trace criminals.  

it is odd you show concern for someone else's wants and needs while you pretend to care about the question you asked .....the answer is it is their business not yours .

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, SpeakeasyThai said:

Can someone please explain to me what is the attraction of tattoos? I just don't get it. It's stupid too as its one of the best methods authorities track down and trace criminals.  

Many of my friends and myself have tattoo's from when we served our country in the armed services and during combat in the Vietnam War. You are saying that we are stupid, yes, we are stupid for having the guts to serve our country and risk our lives in combat for idiots like you to call us stupid.

Did you or your mate that calls us "Gutless tattooed creeps" ever do anything to serve your country and did you put your life at risk in combat.

Don't brand and judge people because they have tattoo's.

Judge people by what they do, not what they look like or what they wear.

30 minutes ago, Russell17au said:

Many of my friends and myself have tattoo's from when we served our country in the armed services and during combat in the Vietnam War. You are saying that we are stupid, yes, we are stupid for having the guts to serve our country and risk our lives in combat for idiots like you to call us stupid.

Did you or your mate that calls us "Gutless tattooed creeps" ever do anything to serve your country and did you put your life at risk in combat.

While I agree with the Tattoos issue lets remember. The Vietnam war was not to serve America. It was to help oppressed (supposedly) people gain democracy. So yea it was for your governments ideology not need ot protecting the free world.

55 minutes ago, mikiea said:

roid rage ? where is it that he was having a episode of roid rage  ? the author pulled it outta his keester i think 

Roid rage.. something made up by those that have no muscles at all and see everyone with more muscles than them as roid users and even though its clearly a drunken argument will blame steroids because it sells better than an alcohol fueled fight. 

Seriously if roid rage was such an issue (never been really proven) then gyms would be full of fights.. and guess what they are not.. bars on the other hand where alcohol is served are usually where fights are.

25 minutes ago, robblok said:

Roid rage.. something made up by those that have no muscles at all and see everyone with more muscles than them as roid users and even though its clearly a drunken argument will blame steroids because it sells better than an alcohol fueled fight. 

Seriously if roid rage was such an issue (never been really proven) then gyms would be full of fights.. and guess what they are not.. bars on the other hand where alcohol is served are usually where fights are.

Can't argue with the logic behind it. Put in a very asinine way but truthful. I would still take hard work 20 years oil field muscles over roided ones though. Muscle guys never make it offshore can't seem to last a full 12 hours 

Just now, KhunMhee said:

Can't argue with the logic behind it. Put in a very asinine way but truthful. I would still take hard work 20 years oil field muscles over roided ones though. Muscle guys never make it offshore can't seem to last a full 12 hours 

There is absolutely no difference between oilfield muscles build with steroids muscles (only in the time it takes to get them).

The fact they can't do a full 12 hours is how they build the muscles.. with short explosive exercises.. not prolonged work on an oil field. 

I am quite sure that those who got those muscles from a gym (with or without steroids) would beat those oil field muscles in feats of pure strength like deadlifts and benchpresses (because that is what these guys trained).. while the oilfield guys would win in endurance.

Its kinda like comparing the legs of a pro biker with those of a bodybuilder.. both legs are impressive but gained differently and build for different things.. one is build for prolonged riding on a bike the other for explosive fast exercise.

I am quite good at lifting heavy stuff..but let me work in an oil field and I would die.. because its different. 

1 hour ago, Kadilo said:

He was. Tattooed Twinkle toes slapped a guy because another stood on his foot.

Sent from my iPhone using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

It does not mean that everyone that has a tattoo is the same as him.

Do not judge all people with tattoo's as being the same otherwise you will be judged as well.

11 minutes ago, robblok said:

There is absolutely no difference between oilfield muscles build with steroids muscles (only in the time it takes to get them).

The fact they can't do a full 12 hours is how they build the muscles.. with short explosive exercises.. not prolonged work on an oil field. 

I am quite sure that those who got those muscles from a gym (with or without steroids) would beat those oil field muscles in feats of pure strength like deadlifts and benchpresses (because that is what these guys trained).. while the oilfield guys would win in endurance.

Its kinda like comparing the legs of a pro biker with those of a bodybuilder.. both legs are impressive but gained differently and build for different things.. one is build for prolonged riding on a bike the other for explosive fast exercise.

I am quite good at lifting heavy stuff..but let me work in an oil field and I would die.. because its different. 

Couldn't agree more. And people who say roids cause rage likely just listen to propaganda! Ahh well if you want fights just add alcohol that never seems to fail

8 minutes ago, whaleboneman said:

Just curious - did you volunteer or were you drafted? And America has invaded and interfered in many countries but it's only about business - nothing altruistic.

I am an Australian and I was already a serving member of the Royal Australian Navy when the team that I was a member of were sent to Vietnam. The team did 2 two six month tours and I served 9 years with pride and I have tattoo's the same as most sailors and those tattoo's are of our team emblem plus our tours of duty.

I do take offense at people who brand anyone with a tattoo in the same way as they brand this German clown

12 minutes ago, tryasimight said:

Often described as a crayfish in Australia - body full of meat...... head full of sh!t.

and the fresh water one is a lot smaller (brain and more s**t) than the east coast rock lobster

11 hours ago, bodymassagemyfriend said:

Not an end of story. You file a complaint in Germany or maybe to the German embassy in Thailand and this guy is gonna have a surprise when renewing his passport or going back to Europe.

rabugento1.gif

2 hours ago, Russell17au said:

1) AFAIK having tattoos is no prerequisite in any army in the world

2) You obeyed an order. If this really served Australia, would be a matter of discussion. - However for sure, it served the corrupt dictator Nguyễn Văn Thiệu to stay in power by manipulating elections, killing protesters in Hue, and filling his coffers and those of the south vietnamese ARVN generals.

3) Finally: No, you didn't "risk your life in combat for idiots" like me - many of us didn't ask for that and even opposed it.

5 hours ago, Blackheart1916 said:

Well Sherlock, the head has been photo shopped but I have been around enough to know that there are actual people with this type of physique, my point being it's quite different to the German man in question. There is a whole industry built up around it. Many are even professionals, and rarely sighted around the area in question. Clear enough now?

Thanks, Watson, photoshop is photoshop. I've been around photoshop long enough to know what it can do... 

6 hours ago, robblok said:

Tattoos have zero effect on aggression.. alcohol on the other hand..

Maybe you got something against tattoos, I don't like them much either but its not like everyone with them is a maniac. I have never had tattoos my brother on the other hand has them but is as docile as they come (in general).

No causal effect, sure. But there is a correlation between amount of tattoos and criminality/deviance. People with extensive tattoos are more likely (not guaranteed) to have run-ins with the law, etc. One of my academic friends studied this and found that a disproportionate number of convicts have three or more tattoos (apparently a 'casual' tattoo or two is not predictive). So we are talking about extensive tattoos, and I'm not suggesting that the correlation is perfect.  

p.s. I agree with you re alcohol. I just saying that a heavily tattooed, unnaturally muscled drunk guy is more likely to start something compared to a tattoo-free drunk skinny guy... alcohol is not the only factor.   

21 minutes ago, BernieOnTour said:

1) AFAIK having tattoos is no prerequisite in any army in the world

2) You obeyed an order. If this really served Australia, would be a matter of discussion. - However for sure, it served the corrupt dictator Nguyễn Văn Thiệu to stay in power by manipulating elections, killing protesters in Hue, and filling his coffers and those of the south vietnamese ARVN generals.

3) Finally: No, you didn't "risk your life in combat for idiots" like me - many of us didn't ask for that and even opposed it.

I'm sorry BernieOnTour but you missed the message that I was trying to say to those idiots that want to brand everyone with a tattoo as being "Gutless Tattooed Creeps". 

As for your rant I will not get involved in that on this or any other forum

14 minutes ago, Docno said:

No causal effect, sure. But there is a correlation between amount of tattoos and criminality/deviance. People with extensive tattoos are more likely (not guaranteed) to have run-ins with the law, etc. One of my academic friends studied this and found that a disproportionate number of convicts have three or more tattoos (apparently a 'casual' tattoo or two is not predictive). So we are talking about extensive tattoos, and I'm not suggesting that the correlation is perfect.  

I can agree with this, though there are a lot of exceptions to this rule. The reason many convicts have those tattoos are because of gangs.. so your friend should differentiate there too. Those convicts usually got their tattoos after they went to jail. 

Archived