Form needed???

I'm not sure if this is in the right section of this forum or not. I have a question on a form if I need to submit it to immigration or not.  I recently bought a house in Pattaya. I had the ownership in a corporation. Do I have to submit a form for "Notification Form for House-Master, Owner or the Possessor of the Residence Where Alien Has Stayed".?  There is no form number on the form. I just got the form at immigration when I renewed my retirement visa. I am not renting the house. I use it as my residence or where I live in Pattaya and no else except for my thai girl friend & son. I do the 90 day check in and I use the house residence when I checked in.

Is this form required to submit to immigration?  Thanks for any information to solve this problem.

You will need some document from the corporation leasing you the home, and proof the corporation owns the home (evidence of sale) plus the tabien-bahn for the home.

Then, you can report yourself on a TM-30, within 24 hours of moving into the home (or next day immigration is open), under a title as "house-master."  Alternatively, the corporation (officer or designated employee) could report your presence.

51 minutes ago, JackThompson said:

Then, you can report yourself on a TM-30, within 24 hours of moving into the home (or next day immigration is open), under a title as "house-master." 

The OP would be the ‘possessor’ of the property, not the ‘house-master’.

• Like 1

If you are not using Jomtien immigration for other purposes (extensions of stay) forget about TM30 notifications and just stay away from them. It is vanishingly unlikely that this would every be a problem, and a fairly small fine in even the worst case.