Where to get replacement PCB for Haier A/C?

Monomial

So the transformer out on the pole blew yesterday, and after supplying low voltage, dirty power for about 5 hours PEA finally fixed the problem. Unfortunately, my expensive Haier Inverter Air Conditioner did not handle the power spikes well, and now flashes F12 at me when I try and turn it on.

A quick glance through the service manual says replace the PCB in the outdoor unit. Yuk. Sounds expensive.

I really loathe the thought of calling one of these criminals, I mean, repairman to come out and charge me 3x what the part is worth. Does anyone know if it is possible to buy a spare PCB somewhere? I'm in northern Bangkok, but ordering on line is always an option. Luckily, the weather isn't punishing right now, so I can afford to wait a few days to resolve this problem, but I really need to get this corrected.

Any thoughts on how I can do this myself?

Thanks

Try contacting Haier Thailand, they may (or may not) sell service spares direct http://www.haier.com/th/

You will need the EXACT part number of the dead board, whilst you're at it Google that part number, Ebay may be your friend.

But, it's worth remembering that my experience with Samsung is that the parts on Ebay were actually more expensive than paying the genuine Samsung man to come out and fix the beast.