Marshmallows And Velveta Cheese

kyb789

Can anyone help locate some plain white marshmallows in BANGKOK? Also, trying to find my favorit Velveta cheese slices.

I need a guaranteed sighting. I've spent enough time already looking at wild guesses around Suk Foodland and Foodvilla.

Thanks in advance.

Block Velveeta is available everywhere- never seen the slices though.

It's not labeled as Velveeta- just Kraft Cheddar Cheese. Box is easily spotted in the cooler at the grocery store... same size / color as Velveeta box.

Can anyone help locate some plain white marshmallows in BANGKOK? Also, trying to find my favorit Velveta cheese slices.

I need a guaranteed sighting. I've spent enough time already looking at wild guesses around Suk Foodland and Foodvilla.

Thanks in advance.

Marshmallows they sell at Villa. I think the make is Haribo which I believe is Australian?

Marshmallows available at Villa sukhumwit 49 a couple of days ago. don't know what velveeta cheese is, sounds foul.

Thanks but I just stopped by the area and couldn't even find a Villa market at Soi 49. The only local market I saw didn't have it either. Maybe my eyes are going bad... Any more details would be appreciated.

BTW: I found the Velveeta cheese sliced at Villa near Soi 33. They stock them sometimes but they don't last.

Edited by kyb789

there are locally produced processed cheese slices at tescos...I don't like processed cheese but I useta buy the stuff when all tescos had in the way of natural cheese was 250gr of shitty emmental for 200 baht....the offering is better now...

the locally produced processed cheese can be used for all purposes like with Velveeta...check it out...

Thanks in advance.

Not recommended to serve them together.... Cheesy marshmellow...yummmmm