Prawit: I will quit if NACC finds me guilty

snoop1130

Without sinking to the level of insults on personal appearances, I think allowing a resignation upon a guilty verdict is far far to generous. Upon being found guilty (which seems unlikely do to the personal connections involved), the General, should face severe punishment and loss of pension. 

I fear we will never discover the truth in this matter.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"He said that all of the watches that he had been spotted wearing all belonged to his friends.",

and the NACC, will be asking his friends for receipts for the watches,where purchased and

if bought outside Thailand,if import taxes paid,.....but they won't.

regards worgeordie

“Let the NACC look into the matter. If I am found to have done anything wrong, I will resign,” Prawit said.

Ill hazard a guess here that with this statement he already knows the outcome!

He added that he did not think the NACC could be interfered with.

He did not think??? Well that really does not inspire much confidence now does it? Either it can be or it can't be in the case of the NACC. In my view Ill stick to my intuition and go with...it can be interfered with! 

51 minutes ago, Dukeleto said:

“Let the NACC look into the matter. If I am found to have done anything wrong, I will resign,” Prawit said.

Ill hazard a guess here that with this statement he already knows the outcome!

He added that he did not think the NACC could be interfered with.

He did not think??? Well that really does not inspire much confidence now does it? Either it can be or it can't be in the case of the NACC. In my view Ill stick to my intuition and go with...it can be interfered with! 

Agreed.

"He did not think??" He is a Deputy PM and doesn't know? Are you sure that 'Prawit' is not just a misspelling? :whistling:  :cheesy:

1 hour ago, worgeordie said:

"He said that all of the watches that he had been spotted wearing all belonged to his friends.",

and the NACC, will be asking his friends for receipts for the watches,where purchased and

if bought outside Thailand,if import taxes paid,.....but they won't.

regards worgeordie

I read elsewhere that he said all the watches belong to only 'one' friend. Which is definitely believable. If it were many friends, he'd have to be constantly getting pins added or removed to make sure they fit his fat wrists, and then changing the pins again for when he returns the watches. And that would be ridiculous :wacko:

One friend it is, then. 

Just watched his tv engagement with reporters. He appeared shaking almost stuttering, but stood up to saying friends watches. What a little corrupt turd. Jailed is where he should go if found guilty. Funny for how even the yellow shirt Democrats are getting Anti Junta. Abhisit becoming more outspoken more than ever. This guy I like. Hard to go against the Privy council though! Old money. 

From the looks of things, the NACC is stalling and giving him lots of time to come out with an explanation that they will accept and close the case. The NACC simply can't find him guilty as it opens up the proverbial Pandora's box if he is found guilty and quit his ministerial post. Without all the trappings and protection, he will have to face corruption charges as a civilian. No way the junta will cut him loose. Too much dirty secrets all round that need be kept within the protection of the 'family'.  

34 minutes ago, rkidlad said:

I read elsewhere that he said all the watches belong to only 'one' friend. Which is definitely believable. If it were many friends, he'd have to be constantly getting pins added or removed to make sure they fit his fat wrists, and then changing the pins again for when he returns the watches. And that would be ridiculous :wacko:

One friend it is, then. 

Who is also dead ! thats handy

regards Worgeordie

15 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

Prawit: I will quit if NACC finds me guilty

Well we would lose some entertainment when you leave, but since your "work" is at the expense of the Thai taxpayers etc. feel free to - you know what - asap.

1 hour ago, rkidlad said:

One friend it is, then. 

One friend ????? The only one that comes to mind is Prayut--------- wouldn't that be a scream :shock1::shock1::shock1:

8 minutes ago, biplanebluey said:

One friend ????? The only one that comes to mind is Prayut--------- wouldn't that be a scream :shock1::shock1::shock1:

Oh, no. This one friend is dead. He was really old and had no family nor friends (only Prawit). I think he used to be special forces so they can't disclose any details about him as it's a matter of protecting sacred Thailand and national security. 

I made that up and now regret it. Prawit may read it and get ideas. 

I don't think any sane person could believe this lot are clean. In fact the military are probably the most corrupt of the lot. However, what was not expected was that they would be so in your face with their corruption. I doubt even their supporters could find an excuse for Prawit. 

This watch thing is only the tip of the iceberg.  The bank accounts, properties and various other assets held by the generals and their relatives (if revealed to the public) would make Prawit's watch collection seem the equivalent of mini lego set.  But out of sight is out of mind. So we have to hammer on about the matters we know about - which makes me wonder why there is no further news on Prayuth's brother's house. The fact of the matter is this will never be pursued. And Prawit will not lose his job. These men have no shame. And the irony is that most Thai people, and even many ex-pats have no idea what is going on, and have bought into the fake narrative they have created about cleaning things up. Talk about deflection. Maybe these clowns are smarter than we give them credit for!

Lets see What would be the chances of them finding him guilty  He knows he is safe? He already knows the verdict  Lets move on from this big joke they call the NACC As i said he is there boss and what worker has ever sacked its boss?

"If I am found to have done anything wrong, I will resign"

Taking over a country by force is quite wrong isn't it? Considered as high treason in most other countries and much worse than buying 30+ million THB of watches (probably paid by the tax payers of Thailand)