Savannakhet Non imm O information.

Hello everyone, I currently have 3 multi entry non immigrant O visas issued from the Thai consulate in Savannakhet in my passport I will go to apply for another in June or July this year. My questions are: How many blank pages are required in my passport to apply successfully for the visa? I will have 4 or 5 blank pages on application. Also is it advised  get a new passport before going, given that I currently have 3 used visas in the passport  am using now? Thanks for any advice.

4 pages i think is plenty. i'm on the same visa this year. there is no limit. i have 3 in mine, would have been more but changed passport due to pages running out a few years ago not because of number of visas. on this passport i have 1 non o single year before last that i got the year extension on. had a single non o at start of last year from london then left country for a month as had stuff to do and came back had a visa exempt here and there and eneded up getting a multi in june last year from savannaket. no questions asked. i am fairly certain it doesn't matter how many you have had. well i wasn't planning on getting a new passport before june/sept time, just assumed i can go get another visa. Wait for UJ to confirm as if there is a limit then i need to know about it too 555

**actually i'm almost 100% certain there's no limit just thinking over the years. In the almost 20 years of using various visas and extensions (be that marriage or work), i have never changed my passport because of too many visas. well not because of immo, pages taken up yes

Edited by Happy enough

There are no reports of problems getting many Non O visas on the basis of marriage to a Thai, in Savannakhet or anywhere else. You have enough empty pages for Lao visa, new Non O, and entry exit stamps. If you get a new passport before getting the next Non O, the advantage could be that you avoid needing to carry both old and new passports when you get a new passport part way through the year when the passport is then full.