Khon Kaen pedestrian bridge drama as 13 year old threatens to kill himself after rejection

webfact

Khon Kaen pedestrian bridge drama as 13 year old threatens to kill himself after rejection

5pm.jpg

Picture: Thai Rath

A 13 year old boy threatened to jump from a Khon Kaen pedestrian bridge after his gift of love was refused.

Police and foundation rescue staff were called to the bridge near the Chumpae municipal offices on Lawan Road yesterday afternoon.

A megaphone was used and an airbag set up just in case the boy - named only as Noi - plunged the 5 meters to the road below.

They tried to talk him round for 30 minutes and as he tired a foundation staff member managed to grab him and haul him to safety. He was taken to hospital for a check.

His auntie Bunliang Noi-iang, 52, said that Noi's parents had been out all day cutting sugar cane.

Noi had entered the monkhood but left after he got involved with a local teen girl. The girl had refused his gifts and then he had told his friends that he was going to kill himself.

Source: Thai Rath

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2018-01-18

Oh dear, 13 year old. A little boy. At that age he had time to enter the monkhood and leave the monkhood. After get romantically involved with a girl at appearently a very high level.
A 13 year old beeing refused by a girl, and get the ideas of taking his own life??? What has the parents been teaching? What has the school been teaching? Is he one of thoose kids that´s been left with grandfather and grandmother, that already had children growing up and do not really want to take care of their grandchildren on a permanent basis.

However, In my opinion. This boy should still play football and riding bicycle with his friend. When at home, why not try to study and build lego at his free time.

What an absolute punk. What a complete failure. What an abject, abysmal, small hearted, waif of a young man. He does injustice to the entire gender. No spine. No self esteem. No sense of worth. Nothing, he is absolutely nothing. Move on. Get a life. Be a man. Even a young man. Be something. There are thousands of other fish in the sea. Stand up, and do something with your life, you desperate little dweeb. 

Maybe it's the Buddhist teachings confusing him. Trying to live in the

' moment of now '  too literally . If he stopped to seriously consider the future and the probability of meeting another girl he might see things in better perspective.

1 hour ago, spidermike007 said:

What an absolute punk. What a complete failure. What an abject, abysmal, small hearted, waif of a young man. He does injustice to the entire gender. No spine. No self esteem. No sense of worth. Nothing, he is absolutely nothing. Move on. Get a life. Be a man. Even a young man. Be something. There are thousands of other fish in the sea. Stand up, and do something with your life, you desperate little dweeb. 

well here a man that says it like it is no punches pulled i like it well said, one thing ld like to know would you man up if and when you are put in a really heart breaking position or would you do whey ive seen most men do which would be to put there head in the sand and carry on as though nothings happened.

2 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

But he speaks well of you :)

2 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

I'm thinking maybe a job like talking to people in a suicide situation wouldn't be your thing.

5 hours ago, Get Real said:

A 13 year old beeing refused by a girl, and get the ideas of taking his own life??? What has the parents been teaching? What has the school been teaching?

Probably all sitting together watching those dreadful Thai soap operas every night. They are enough to make any sane person top themselves!  I got dumped by a girlfriend when I was about thirteen and when I saw her snogging the other boy I was devastated, for at least twenty minutes!  Then I spotted a couple of girls wearing tight jeans and I sort of got distracted!

3 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

Quite right, what sort of parents would allow this.  For god sake somebody give the boy a gun so he can shoot his love rival.  That's the real Thai way!

Gee there as some sad, completely out of touch posters spitting their typical venom. 

Trust me this happens everywhere.  A relation of mine blew his brains out over a girl.  He was just 15 years old. 

A lot of kids are taking their lives due to bullying on social media. 

4 hours ago, Denim said:

Maybe it's the Buddhist teachings confusing him. Trying to live in the

' moment of now '  too literally . If he stopped to seriously consider the future and the probability of meeting another girl he might see things in better perspective.

Are you a Christian missionary by any chance?

8 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

What a total prick you are too sir. A young boy is hurting and obviously needs some help and all you can do is call him names like a schoolyard bully. A grown man bullying a young child online is the sickest thing I can ever imagine. Sorry sir but you are the dweeb not this young guy.  Please all TV members back me up and put a couple thumbs down for this terrible post, this young man needs help not more rejection and bullying. 

Edited by Tongjaw
Spelling mistake

8 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

If there are plenty of fish in the sea, why did you come to Thailand?

37 minutes ago, Tongjaw said:

What a total prick you are too sir. A young boy is hurting and obviously needs some help and all you can do is call him names like a schoolyard bully. A grown man bullying a young child online is the sickest thing I can ever imagine. Sorry sir but you are the dweeb not this young guy.  Please all TV members back me up and put a couple thumbs down for this terrible post, this young man needs help not more rejection and bullying. 

I think there is more than a little irony in spidermike's post, hence the responses to it.  Maybe your post is ironic too?

6 hours ago, punchjudy said:

I'm thinking maybe a job like talking to people in a suicide situation wouldn't be your thing.

Probably not. Especially a little punk like this guy. I mean, what would you say to him? How would you counsel a 13 year old who is willing to take his own life, because some tween rejected his pathetic advances? Get a life. Figure out a way to find some self esteem. I am not sure why, but it seems as though Thai society has not developed the capability to teach kids to have self esteem, confidence, and identity. 

Well he must have felt something. He rejected his faith for a woman who rejected him. God knows what the othe monks put it into his head when he was wrestling with the idea of leaving his faith in search of love. 

Becoming a monk so young his head has likely been brainwashed and  to then turn his back on it for a woman shows strength. 

13 years old should not be wrestling with stuff like this

Sounds like a kid with a strong head who just needs some support, like all kids.

16 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

The Samaritans are hiring!

Edited by simoh1490

16 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

Sounds to me this is something your father must have said to you. Such a desperate dweeb!