Video: Man in a suit tries to teach motorcyclist a lesson in Bangkok street fight!

webfact

Video: Man in a suit tries to teach motorcyclist a lesson in Bangkok street fight!

3pm.jpg

Picture: Sanook

A one minute Thai boxing bout on the streets of Bangkok featured a lightweight man in a dapper suit and a heavyweight in jeans.

The heavyweight, on a PCX with a vested motorcycle taxi rider on the back, had moments earlier collided with a Mercedes Benz E-Class and fled the scene giving the driver a few choice words.

The man in the suit, on an M-Slaz bike, didn't appreciate this behavior and caught up to tell him so.

That put the heavyweight in a right mood so the two parked their bikes in the middle of the road and a fight ensued, reported Sanook.

Unusually, despite the fact that the "win" driver was still at the scene, it remained one on one.

When another person intervened the fight came to an end. It was not known how it was resolved.

The footage was shared from "Namemes Trd" to The Clip and was trending widely on Thai social media. The poster said he was angered by the two men on the PCX but balked at telling them what he thought through fear for his own safety.

So he just did the video-ing.

The footage was filmed Monday afternoon near the Phrakhanong BTS in downtown Bangkok.

Source: Sanook

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2018-01-23

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Stylish guy in the suit all bluff with his obviousy trained shape up style and leg kick until he realised the big guy wasn't going anywhere and was prepared to get in the trenches with him. He smartly and conciously found away out of the fight whilst saving his dignity lol

were this a non Thai on Thai e.g. Indian, African etc would this result in a swarm type attack from Thai population.

I would very much like to see some experiments on the swarm phenomenon and to test the question - any volunteers,

20 minutes ago, manchega said:

were this a non Thai on Thai e.g. Indian, African etc would this result in a swarm type attack from Thai population.

I would very much like to see some experiments on the swarm phenomenon and to test the question - any volunteers,

I saw some comments on social media from some Thai friends. They were laughing at the two protagonists and saying things like "let us know who wins 555". They regarded them as idiots.

tons of yrs of evolution and we still have these 2 fighting it out on the streets. <deleted>. 

Fights are all about state of mind and fitness. They both seem to run out of steam at the end. If the fat guy got angry I think he would seriously clobber skinny guy

My understanding is the guy in the suit, or the quitter as I know call him, is part of a private security company with links to the top.

The fat lad was always in control of that and as someone else mentions first chance the suit guy got he started pointing and wanted to end the fight.

Edited by kingkenny

Okay okay... adults getting into a fight is childish and shows a lack of self restraint....

... But, politically correct bumf aside... how many of us would like have a little 'weapons free one-on-one' from time to time?... of course that feeling passes once the red mist has died down - but for many I imagine this would be a feasible solution.... 

Realistically though - 5 minutes later, or by the time we get home how many of us have forgotten that slight which momentarily wound us up ?

Its an improvement to see a fair fight - but it would be embarrassing if it were someone I knew !

57 minutes ago, davidst01 said:

tons of yrs of evolution and we still have these 2 fighting it out on the streets. <deleted>.

Surprised? years and years of indoctrination, watching cartoons etc encourages us to fight with each other in one way or another, the last thing our Lords and Masters want is for us to get along :shock1:

On top of that now we have the PC brigade denying us the right to free speech!

1 hour ago, Kunjay said:

Stylish guy in the suit all bluff with his obviousy trained shape up style and leg kick until he realised the big guy wasn't going anywhere and was prepared to get in the trenches with him. He smartly and conciously found away out of the fight whilst saving his dignity lol

Right!   The big guy surely had a 20kg. advantage but the suit held his own.