Video: Pack of Ubon teens gang up on one man as elder sister 'wais' to stop the violence

webfact

Video: Pack of Ubon teens gang up on one man as elder sister 'wais' to stop the violence

6pm.jpg

Picture: Tnews

CCTV footage showed a large gang of young people attacking a solitary male at an outside restaurant in the grounds of an Ubon store.

As the pack of youths kick the man on the floor his elder sister gives a wai to stop the beating.

Tnews said that it was a case of mistaken identity.

The footage appeared on the Facebook page of Araya Poosakul.

Source: Tnews

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2018-01-24

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

watch the video. not a single person does anything. no one is calling the police. watch the woman at the table go back to drinking and talking with her friends at the end.

multiple kicks to the head.  attempted murder.

10 years in Thai prison.

next case.

Edited by NCC1701A

10 minutes ago, NCC1701A said:

watch the video. not a single person does anything. no one is calling the police. watch the woman at the table go back to drinking and talking with her friends at the end.

10 years in Thai prison.

next case.

The police probably wouldn't show up, hence the lethargy. I'm not condoning it, just saying.

A disgusting, inexcusable attack, however, there must be a bit more to it than just a case of mistaken identity if it is indeed the victims elder sister doing the waiing since she clearly comes running over with the mob.

2 hours ago, Wiggy said:

The police probably wouldn't show up, hence the lethargy. I'm not condoning it, just saying.

The man who appears at the end of the clip is a policeman I believe. He did not seem to be in any hurry.  

3 hours ago, NCC1701A said:

10 years in Thai prison.

next case.

It takes 10 to attack 1 guy.......if you want to intervene ....you need 100 people to attack 10.......and so on ,lol

6 minutes ago, whaleboneman said:

The very nature of the country dictates that police do not rush in to arrest anyone as they may be arresting someone important. Better to meander.

Thank you for your post.I saw that happen a couple  of times in Ubon.It is amazing to see the  normally lethargic Thai males form a gang with more and more arriving on their little scooters...

Yes, the police certainly do meander,usually just filming the activity on their phones.. and know I understand the reason why.

Edited by Odysseus123

RE - Tnews said that it was a case of mistaken identity.

Again...., what a surprise...NOT...

Due diligence in terms of Identity is unfortunately one of many that never arrived in Thailand...:coffee1:

3 hours ago, GarryP said:

The man who appears at the end of the clip is a policeman I believe. He did not seem to be in any hurry.  

What I thought.... strolling over... hands in pockets... the thugs still on the scene, getting on their scooter, without a care in the world