SURVEY: Do you want Trump to finish his first term?

Scott

SURVEY: Do you WANT Trump to finish his first term?  

479 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

An interesting article in Slate taking a closer look at the pools. When voters are asked if they plan to vote Republican or Democrat in Congressional races, the margin is in the single digits.But when asked if they want a Congress that  generally cooperates with Trump or defies Trump. the numbers in favor of defiance ballon. The following is just one example from the article:

"On the poll’s congressional ballot question—“Which party’s candidate are you more likely to vote for in your congressional district?”—the GOP trails by just six points, 45 percent to 39 percent. But when the question is framed around Trump—“Do you want to elect a Congress that mostly cooperates with President Trump, or one that mostly stands up to President Trump?”—the gap more than triples. Fifty-five percent of voters choose a Congress that stands up to Trump. "

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2018/06/polls-show-donald-trump-is-an-albatross-on-his-party-heading-into-november.html

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

It's kind of over. Permanent damage time. To people that said Hillary was just as bad, voted for some throwaway vote like Stein, didn't vote in swing states, shame on you forever.

The America We Thought We Knew Is Gone

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2018/06/supreme-court-is-now-trumps-and-so-we-grieve-for-america.html

Sent from my Lenovo A7020a48 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

On 3/18/2018 at 1:32 AM, Jingthing said:

I get it. Even if he's guilty, you don't care. Decent Americans must continue to RESIST such blind loyalty to the authoritarian demagogue in the oval. Rosenstein may be fired. Mueller may be fired. But that will not stop the resistance to the evil rot at the top known as "trump."

The democrats did not care about Clinton corruption, bribery. nor rape. I was in Chi in 67 or 68 when Mayor daily was killing protesters. 

2 minutes ago, The manic said:

The democrats did not care about Clinton corruption, bribery. nor rape. I was in Chi in 67 or 68 when Mayor daily was killing protesters. 

Rational people in general don't care about politically motivated allegations of corruption, bribery nor rape that aren't supported by evidence.

Just now, heybruce said:

Rational people in general don't care about politically motivated allegations of corruption, bribery nor rape that aren't supported by evidence.

Unless the lies are aimed at Trump. Clinton cover ups with the help of HRC was pure dirt. Anti woman dirt. They got away with murder, literally, albeit the state sanctioned execution of a mental deficient black man.

10 minutes ago, The manic said:

Unless the lies are aimed at Trump. Clinton cover ups with the help of HRC was pure dirt. Anti woman dirt. They got away with murder, literally, albeit the state sanctioned execution of a mental deficient black man.

Can you support any of your ridiculous accusations with facts from reputable sources?  What lies are aimed at Trump?  What evidence to you have of murder, corruption, bribery, or rape?

You, Trump, and Russia like to throw out lots of misinformation in order to obscure the facts.  Provide some facts or go away.

Just now, heybruce said:

Can you support any of your ridiculous accusations with facts from reputable sources?  What lies are aimed at Trump?  What evidence to you have of murder, corruption, bribery, or rape?

You, Trump, and Russia like to throw out lots of misinformation in order to obscure the facts.  Provide some facts or go away.

How can you be wilfully ignorant of Clintons actions as governor and singing the death warrant to get the popular vote. Did you not see his rape and assault victims in the front row during the HRC Trump debate which is why HRC never mentioned Trumps sexual transgression in the debate. They were prepared to give their story there and then. I guess you think Weinsten and Cosby are innocent. It's called A cover up and HRC was complicit.  Which is why most American women despise her.

21 minutes ago, The manic said:

How can you be wilfully ignorant of Clintons actions as governor and singing the death warrant to get the popular vote. Did you not see his rape and assault victims in the front row during the HRC Trump debate which is why HRC never mentioned Trumps sexual transgression in the debate. They were prepared to give their story there and then. I guess you think Weinsten and Cosby are innocent. It's called A cover up and HRC was complicit.  Which is why most American women despise her.

How can you be so certain of these accusations and not have any evidence?  Politically staged performances are not evidence.

As before, provide some facts or go away.

18 minutes ago, heybruce said:

How can you be so certain of these accusations and not have any evidence?  Politically staged performances are not evidence.

As before, provide some facts or go away.

Take your head from out your A**!

Deny deny deny.

Your liberal tears are blinding you.

26 minutes ago, Andaman Al said:

IF the Clintons have done anything criminal then put them in front of a jury and test it, but regardless of what they may have done it is NO EXCUSE for Trumps behavior and conduct.

What do you mean "IF".

There is lots of proof out there just stop watching CNN and do a bit of research. And no, I can't be arsed doing it for you, a 5 year old can do it.

• Thanks 1

Just now, MrPatrickThai said:

What do you mean "IF".

There is lots of proof out there just stop watching CNN and do a bit of research. And no, I can't be arsed doing it for you, a 5 year old can do it.

In fact, any person older than 5 most likely wouldn't believe your sources. Stick with that 5 year old.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, MrPatrickThai said:

What do you mean "IF".

Once again, no facts.  I did all the research, there is no credible evidence warranting prosecution of HRC. 

Prove me wrong.   You are as capable as a 5 year old, aren't you?

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, MrPatrickThai said:

What do you mean "IF".

If there was proof they would be i jail. There is no proof, only conspiracy theories.How sad it must be to live in your world.

• Like 1

Just now, Andaman Al said:

If there was proof they would be i jail. There is no proof, only conspiracy theories.How sad it must be to live in your world.

You mean like Bush?

You'll be saying he isn't a war criminal next.

These people are protected.

2 minutes ago, heybruce said:

Once again, no facts.  I did all the research, there is no credible evidence warranting prosecution of HRC. 

Prove me wrong.   You are as capable as a 5 year old, aren't you?

You never , you are a biased, rude infatuated Trump hater.

2 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Are you one of the many that liked the "vision" of Hitler towards the Jews? Your post seemed to be flirting with that so just checking.

Sent from my Lenovo A7020a48 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

I wasn't born then.

This is not the place to say what I think about the Jews that control the USA.