Thai girl affair: a story about pragmatism VS naivety&jealousy... for how long?

The white Rider

6 minutes ago, theguyfromanotherforum said:

I dunno.

Like I said.... thank god I don't have this problem with Tinder hoes in Thailand. I don't have the time or the patience like the OP to write a heartbreaking post for strangers to read on the internet. Either he is really upset to share this or he's trolling. I am a bit suspect of the later because he calls his Spaniard gf a gig?

I mean.... who does that?

I don't have a problem with them either, after you live here for a while and have dated a few woman you live and learn. He might be a troll who knows I don't really care plenty of sad stories around here.

Its easy to go wrong here when you don't live here. 

I really like long term far more then short term, and if looking for girls those in a bikini are a pre for me (good chance they can swim). Really when I date i always check if a girl can swim and or like the water. If they can't swim (and don't want to learn) or hate the water there is not really a chance I will stay with a girl like that. I love the ocean here too much and love doing diving and snorkeling trips. 

1 hour ago, catman20 said:

sure i hear what your saying but as you said that woman already had a husband who was trying to improve their lives and their she was as soon as his back was turned she was in the sack with someone else. that was a bit shxxy dont you think?

Very true. 

27 minutes ago, theguyfromanotherforum said:

Either he is really upset to share this or he's trolling. I am a bit suspect of the later because he calls his Spaniard gf a gik?

I mean.... who does that?

Unlikely to be a troll...trolls usually can't write more than a few words, sometimes a full sentence, before moving on to their next victim...

As for the gik, maybe he was meaning geek...may sound the same in Spain...

1 hour ago, Brunolem said:

Unlikely to be a troll...trolls usually can't write more than a few words, sometimes a full sentence, before moving on to their next victim...

But trolls do have a tendency to disappear after the original post. 

• Thanks 1

First post???, lots of details - but sounds very familiar, especially the "used a bit too often" word  GIK.....me thinks he may be disguising his real identity with this 'first post'  :wai::violin:a member for a year and not even liked a post must be some sort of record.........color me skeptic.   If I am wrong, Good Luck  in LOS, you're gonna need it, better yet, stay in Spain, lots of nice girls there. :spamsign:

Edited by TunnelRat69

i don't understand why guy's come over here looking for girls.  stick to your own country and culture/language/interest/education level  asking for trouble.  nothing against Thailand which is a beautiful country but most people do not know where to draw the line and let their little head get the best of them.  they are looking for suckers.  ever wonder why most of the hotties are dating/marrying Thai's?  leaves the gold diggers from poor families. 

Edited by malibukid

4 hours ago, catman20 said:

P.S.1 We’re not friends on FB yet, although we know each other profiles…

P.S.2 Months ago I read this somewhere: “You can tell how wealthy a Thai girl is by the food she leaves on the plate” Well, Joyce repeatedly leaves 40-50% of the food…

when someone else is paying!

You are dead right. My wife is well off ( earns it herself) and when we go out if I want to order 3 dishes she will say let's order 2 and if you are still hungry afterwards we can order more. It doesn't matter what she earns she would never waste or let me order and leave it as wastage. She grew up appreciating the value of goods. 

Say goodbye to this one-  she has all the making of someone who is on the game. She may have a job in a bank exchange- but her lifestyle tells me that she is a 'sideline' girl.  The vast majority of Thai girls working in a bank or other similar job do not go to Khaosan Road; stay up drinking until 4-5 AM  and have other foreign boyfriends or even acquaintances. 

Your are simply another 'mark'-  she will milk you until your are dry emotionally and potentially financially. 

6 hours ago, Rc2702 said:

Harsh medicine to prescribe but clearly you pay. You know you do. You pay all day every damn date. 

I pay for my wife's dinner. Is that what you mean?  Or were you looking in a mirror while typing? 

7 hours ago, lannarebirth said:

Ask yourself; why would anyone want to pledge their life to someone that drops in for a few days every 6 months or so? Whatever she's up to isn't any worse than whatever you're up to IMO.

As the late great Gerry Raffertey sang ( Take the money and run ! buy youself a place in the Sun )

7 hours ago, csabo said:

" She used to party ... (several drinks, shots or beers during the night). Sometimes she stayed up until 4-5AM…"

Nuff said, shots turn into cocks at 5 AM.  I bet she has a 24sidelineth.com account with an inbox chock-full-o-cock.  555 what a loser.  Somebody find this guy a balcony with a questionably installed railing.

:cheesy:

2 hours ago, Aussieroaming said:

You are dead right. My wife is well off ( earns it herself) and when we go out if I want to order 3 dishes she will say let's order 2 and if you are still hungry afterwards we can order more. It doesn't matter what she earns she would never waste or let me order and leave it as wastage. She grew up appreciating the value of goods. 

well done , when ive been out with women ive said to them order what you want, anything you order and dont eat you pay for..................and guess what it cut out all the leaving of food dishes.:smile:

My penny's worth.

OP is too young to get married anyway

As long as not promised anything to GIK carry on till it isn't good anymore, and then stop. Don't even tell her, but leave, cut off all communication, and never go back there. If she starts on with the "lets get married" or "take me to Spain", leave, and don't look back. She'll make you feel so guilty you'll never escape. ( I had one ask me to take her to my country on the first morning after. )

Don't tell her how much you have back home, feign being too poor to spend a lot, and don't ever give her more than a present or cheap clothes. Especially don't give gold. ( I had one counting the gold I was going to buy her on the second day ).

They are brilliant at guilting us into giving money for something, so just don't start. Family funeral, or the buffalo is sick- not your problem.

If you "lend" money, don't expect it back.

Use a condom. Nothing is a better ATM trap than a baby.

Thai girls have some sort of gene that makes farangs think they found paradise, and when it's all over, she's just an ordinary girl that might have got more out of you than visa versa.

6 hours ago, Brunolem said:

The fact that you ask yourself all these qùestions is in itself an alarm bell ringing at full blast!

Did you ask yourself similar questions at the beginning of your relationship with your Spanish girlfriend?

Probably not.

From what you write, it seems obvious that, like many other Thai women, the object of your desire is not able to love someone...yet you are, and there lies the main problem.

She wants to have fun and you want to have love.

A relationship between two very different minded persons cannot work...

The OP is actually Manuels Nephew from Fawlty Towers.    :smile:

3 minutes ago, catman20 said:

well done , when ive been out with women ive said to them order what you want, anything you order and dont eat you pay for..................and guess what it cut out all the leaving of food dishes.:smile:

I did that once to a very nice Thai GF and the result wasn't pleasant. I think she cried for about 2 hours, and she was ready to walk out the door right there and then.

Never saw her again, but she really was lovely, so not something I'd do again .

5 hours ago, Brunolem said:

Given a geek is usually a man, I think not. He's been in LOS enough to know what a GIK is.

They are exotic & satisfyingly enticing....

Just apply the same common sense you would elsewhere and stick to it....

In the long run that will be your best match = no compromise on either side, (she doesn't seem like she would anyway....maybe she'd just agree then change the rules as she pleases once you're tamed)......

This is Thailand & it takes time to find and build a relationship with your match....

All it takes is something you cannot give - uninterupted time invested here.....

You'll be able to try them out by the dozens (even the right type of gals).....And here, you'll really need to....

Sounds like you have a nice gal at home - might be wise to pay some attention to that also.....

You've got Thai Fever right now.....

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, geisha said:

I Know a lot of really nice Thai girls , ( also married to foreigners and  Thais , ) who have legitimate jobs and are not on the game. They do not dress sexy , go partying and drinking in the nights, or sleep around. 

Have to laugh at that. I mean, have you never been to a Thai night club where there are no farangs except yourself and seen all the Thai girls that have jobs but are not on the game all dressed up and hot to trot?

I am just guessing, but some farangs probably never been anywhere except in a farang part of town. 

11 minutes ago, pgrahmm said:

They are exotic & satisfyingly enticing....

Just apply the same common sense you would elsewhere and stick to it....

In the long run that will be your best match = no compromise on either side, (she doesn't seem like she would anyway....maybe she'd just agree then change the rules as she pleases once you're tamed)......

This is Thailand & it takes time to find and build a relationship with your match....

All it takes is something you cannot give - uninterupted time invested here.....

You'll be able to try them out by the dozens (even the right type of gals).....And here, you'll really need to....

Sounds like you have a nice gal at home - might be wise to pay some attention to that also.....

You've got Thai Fever right now.....

Farang comes to LOS

Farang meets cute Thai girl

Common sense goes out the door, and lust comes in the window

Farang ruled by small head.

I never met a DDG Thai girl that didn't steal my common sense, or a western woman that I was that attracted to.

Thai Fever

I like that.

Back when I was a young fella we had a different way of describing it. "<deleted> struck".

Edited by thaibeachlovers

3 hours ago, Berkshire said:

But trolls do have a tendency to disappear after the original post. 

Actually I have seen many OPs disappear after starting a new thread...strange...

When I start a new thread, I always follow up by replying to comments...

Edited by Brunolem

A good 10 years ago this situation happened to me... I met Nat a cute 23 year old who spent 10 days with me and when I came back to the UK we carried on chatting etc...

I eventually got her a fiance visa after being knocked back by the Embassy... I was aware of other people in her life and I wasn't exactly a saint and had plenty of history so made the adult decision that lets not dwell on the past and draw a line in the sand and both move forward, she came to the UK, we married and it lasted 2 years before I kicked her out... first year was fantastic but then she got a job with a load of other Thai women in a factory owned by a westerner with a Thai wife... most of the other women were divorced, seperated and living the high life... she decided she wanted a bit of that and started playing up, she's still here and has citizenship now... whatever...

don't do what I did and jump in feet first... test the relationship as much as you can... get her a holiday visa cos basically I was used as a vehicle for Nat to get citizenship... that was always the plan I think...

by the way she's a lesbian these days as well :ph34r:

• Like 2