Thai girl affair: a story about pragmatism VS naivety&jealousy... for how long?

The white Rider

4 minutes ago, robblok said:

I met plenty of girls on Tinder who were not hookers.. what is wrong with guys calling a girl that parties a hooker. Not every girl gets paid for it and not every girl is a saint. Damm.. guys that get laid a lot.. are we called hookers too ? Or is it ok for guys to sleep around but not girls ?

I would agree, also met lots of normal girls on Tinder, its not so much a casual sex hook up app in Thailand.

Just now, robblok said:

I thought so.. guys love to sleep around and have many girls.. but our long term partners need to be like the virgin mary or something. Never made much sense to me. 

Not all guys need that. I'd say more likely the insecure ones and the ones that never a stand a chance until they step off the plane 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Peterw42 said:

I would agree, also met lots of normal girls on Tinder, its not so much a casual sex hook up app in Thailand.

I used badoo and tinder and others. Never had much problems and never met hookers there. Actually had a few contact me but then it was quite clear from the profile the girl was a hooker or she mentioned it. I never really went after hookers too easy.

I came here in my 30ies at that age you really don't need to pay for it unless you look like an ugly troll

1 minute ago, BobbyL said:

Maybe so, and they want someone to take care of them. Thy aren't bar girls, or hookers wanting money for it. Just playing the field and hoping to eventually net that keeper one day. 

sure i hear what your saying but as you said that woman already had a husband who was trying to improve their lives and their she was as soon as his back was turned she was in the sack with someone else. that was a bit shxxy dont you think?

• Thanks 1

Just now, robblok said:

I used badoo and tinder and others. Never had much problems and never met hookers there. Actually had a few contact me but then it was quite clear from the profile the girl was a hooker or she mentioned it. I never really went after hookers too easy.

I came here in my 30ies at that age you really don't need to pay for it unless you look like an ugly troll

So did you get a discount? 

• Haha 1

" She used to party ... (several drinks, shots or beers during the night). Sometimes she stayed up until 4-5AM…"

Nuff said, shots turn into cocks at 5 AM.  I bet she has a 24sidelineth.com account with an inbox chock-full-o-cock.  555 what a loser.  Somebody find this guy a balcony with a questionably installed railing.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

Also, the first bird I started seeing here, albeit only for a month or so, I actually met in Roof Bar on Khao San Road. 

Very nice looking, decent English, reasonably educated and worked as a Secretary at a company involved with Siam Paragon / Centre etc. We saw each other quite often but never anything serious as I said that from the start.

The s** was fantastic and loads of it, when I was on holiday from work she used to come to mine at lunch for an hour which was great fun. We got on pretty well too. It turned out she had also been seeing some Dutch guy for a few months around the same time as me too which she ended up telling me about. She also had a few different Facebook accounts. 

No biggie as I wasn't here to have a serious relationship then, but certainly similar to the OP and to the woman in his story. 

Read your novella,and really dont know what your point is,

do you want advice on what you should do ?or just writing 

about  your holiday fling.

It surprising the number of people who post on here ,looking

for advice on love,something that is not easy to do,because

there are so many different circumstances,its something you

have to figure it out yourself,all i can say,you cannot expect her

to be faithful only to you,in a long distance relationship.

regards worgeordie

• Like 1

i live in the banglampu area and see the goings on. there are girls - not prostitutes - i see again and again in the company of different foreign guys. they are together for a while or just the night. these are usually normal girls sometimes with jobs or sometimes uni girls from middle class families and all they want is basically some fun; they enjoy partying, they enjoy sex but most of all, as you allude to, they love to have attention. a few years ago thai girls used to talk about 'checking their rating' this was basically how many guys thai or foreign, had smiled at them that day - i'm sure this exists in some form or other today..

a few years ago i would hang around khao san - not in bars as i dont drink - and pick up these women and i had lots of great adventures and lots of fun (with no financial requests), but what you have to remember is that thai girls who go out to party on khao san road and make themselves 'available' to foreigners (not all thai girls parting there are interested in foreigners, in fact the minority are) are there for fun and once you have departed they are extremely likely to make themselves available to the next guy who comes along.

BTW my best week was eight girls in nine nights, but to be honest it all got a bit boring and eventually and i grew out of it and dont bother with that scene any more - as i got bored with one night stands at university..

but... in a nutshell; if you want adventures and fun with normal thai girls, where you wont be hassled for cash, get down to khaosan road and enjoy - just DONT get emotionally/romantically involved with these girls - as the OP confirms.

Edited by samsensam
clarification
  • Like 2

Just now, csabo said:

" She used to party ... (several drinks, shots or beers during the night). Sometimes she stayed up until 4-5AM…"

Nuff said, shots turn into cocks at 5 AM.  I bet she has a 24sidelineth.com account with an inbox chock-full-o-cock.  555 what a loser.  Somebody find this guy a balcony with a questionably installed railing.

Harsh medicine to prescribe but clearly you pay. You know you do. You pay all day every damn date. 

I met my wife and her sister in a market in Loei 40 years ago.  Eventually hired her to do my laundry, and she was good at it.  I had to laugh at "  +She was (mostly, though not 100%) reluctant to physical affection during daylight. "  Hell, we still don't do that, even at night.  But the house is clean and she is a helluva cook and puts up with me.  Maybe that's Thailand 1.0 behavior.  Good luck to the OP.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

10 hours ago, The white Rider said:

I’m in my early 30’s, average-decent looks, fit and slim.

-          Living in Spain, solvent economy, flexible job.

-          University educated, travelled, open minded, reflective and not jealous man.

-          Not the typical guy who is unable to get girls in his country

One day I am hoping to read a post from a fat dustman, who never made it past high school. Hasn't got much cash, never travelled further than bognor regis  before he came here. Fell in love with the first noodle lady who flashed him a big smile (which he found out latter was for the guy standing behind him) ...I suppose basically what I am saying is....I am more into Non fiction novels.......:omfg:

Edited by sanuk711
  • Haha 2

Just now, Damrongsak said:

I met my wife and her sister in a market in Loei 40 years ago.  Eventually hired her to do my laundry, and she was good at it.  I had to laugh at "  +She was (mostly, though not 100%) reluctant to physical affection during daylight. "  Hell, we still don't do that, even at night.  But the house is clean and she is a helluva cook and puts up with me.  Maybe that's Thailand 1.0 behavior.  Good luck to the OP.

I think it's normal. Kissing in daylight or out is rare for me too but it's cool but crossing roads and stuff like that. Holding hands is automatic.

Just now, robblok said:

Nope just did not pay for it.. why pay for it, that is like shooting fish in a barrel. No fun at all. 

So now you do but back then you did not need to. I must be some kind of monk. I met a lao, a Taiwanese and then my Thai Mrs in thailand that's it. Never paid any of them although I've brought stuff for my Mrs so if that's paying, I pay. I got more of a kick out of not reacting when I was single in bkk and alone felt good is a good challenge imo.

37 minutes ago, robblok said:

I thought so.. guys love to sleep around and have many girls.. but our long term partners need to be like the virgin mary or something. Never made much sense to me. 

For me, the problem isn't that she had another guy in between. The problem is, according to the OP's account, that she lied about it pretty absolutely. So that's probably a pretty good indication she's been down this road before, and probably would go down it again even if she got more seriously involved with the OP.

In order to consider an actual relationship, I don't need a virgin. But I would need someone in whom I can have a reasonable level of honesty and trust.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Rc2702 said:

So now you do but back then you did not need to. I must be some kind of monk. I met a lao, a Taiwanese and then my Thai Mrs in thailand that's it. Never paid any of them although I've brought stuff for my Mrs so if that's paying, I pay. I got more of a kick out of not reacting when I was single in bkk and alone felt good is a good challenge imo.

I still don't need to pay for it.. not sure why you think differently. I am not sure if your some kind of monk or not we all have different likes and dislikes. I certainly had more girls then you but that is a personal choice. I prefer long term relationships over short term. 

3 minutes ago, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

For me, the problem isn't that she had another guy in between. The problem is, according to the OP's account, that she lied about it pretty absolutely. So that's probably a pretty good indication she's been down this road before, and probably would go down it again even if she got more seriously involved with the OP.

In order to consider an actual relationship, I don't need a virgin. But I would need someone in whom I can have a reasonable level of honesty and trust.

That is true, i agree no need for a virgin at all, but trust is important for long term relations. 

1 hour ago, catman20 said:

P.S.1 We’re not friends on FB yet, although we know each other profiles…

P.S.2 Months ago I read this somewhere: “You can tell how wealthy a Thai girl is by the food she leaves on the plate” Well, Joyce repeatedly leaves 40-50% of the food…

when someone else is paying!

That just means she is having a late dinner with another mark.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

55 minutes ago, robblok said:

I met plenty of girls on Tinder who were not hookers.. what is wrong with guys calling a girl that parties a hooker. Not every girl gets paid for it and not every girl is a saint. Damm.. guys that get laid a lot.. are we called hookers too ? Or is it ok for guys to sleep around but not girls ?

Good point.... except for the fact that you are in Thailand.

No.... having sex with multiple partners is ok. Lying and cheating is not.

Most Thai women on Tinder are of dubious character. I don't know any of my wife's friends who are on Tinder, let alone on dating sites. My ex, who I met in Canada and who has many rich friends and are mostly Westernized would never post their profile on Tinder. They are the type who wouldn't post a picture on FB with their bikini top and a shorts because they don't want to be judged. Thai women have thousands of friends on Facebook.... their social circles are quite large, unlike us losers from Farangland, so they don't need to go on pathetic dating sites unless they are looking for something very specific. So, yes, they are hookers because god knows how many sponsors they have while having a "good time" with you.

The OP posted a sob story about being played. Well, he can have fun with Joyce.... glad I'm not dealing with that crap in my life.

Edited by theguyfromanotherforum
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, theguyfromanotherforum said:

Good point.... except for the fact that you are in Thailand.

No.... having sex with multiple partners is ok. Lying and cheating is not.

Most Thai women on Tinder are of dubious character. I don't know any of my wife's friends who are on Tinder, let alone on dating sites. My ex, who I met in Canada and who has many rich friends and are mostly Westernized would never post their profile on Tinder. They are the type who wouldn't post a picture on FB with their bikini top and a shorts because they don't want to be judged. Thai women have thousands of friends on Facebook.... their social circles are quite large, unlike us losers from Farangland, so they don't need to go on pathetic dating sites unless they are looking for something very specific. So, yes, they are hookers because god knows how many sponsors they have while having a "good time" with you.

The OP posted a sob story about being played. 

Guess we see things differently.. i only call someone a hooker if I pay for it.. you seem to call them a hooker for partying and having sexy pics. Maybe your HISO wife and friends don't act like this but there are plenty of middle class Thai girls who are on Badoo and tinder. I guess your a bit bias. 

I am not saying there are no hookers on Tinder.. there are.. but I just don't call every girl flat out a hooker who uses badoo or tinder. 

7 minutes ago, robblok said:

Guess we see things differently.. i only call someone a hooker if I pay for it.. you seem to call them a hooker for partying and having sexy pics. Maybe your HISO wife and friends don't act like this but there are plenty of middle class Thai girls who are on Badoo and tinder. I guess your a bit bias. 

I am not saying there are no hookers on Tinder.. there are.. but I just don't call every girl flat out a hooker who uses badoo or tinder. 

Nope, I am not calling a girl a hooker for partying and having sexy pics.

I am calling them hookers because their lifestyle is having sponsors and getting more on Tinder.

and my wife is not hiso.

• Like 2

The Thai girls have different outlook on sex and faithfulness, if you are with her then you're number one, but if not there then other have the opportunity to make her happy, she thinks nothing is wrong with that, that's the Thai way of life. ok if you can live with that, if not, then walk away and save later heart ache 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, theguyfromanotherforum said:

Nope, I am not calling a girl a hooker for partying and having sexy pics.  (1)

I am calling them hookers because their lifestyle is having sponsors and getting more on Tinder. (2)

and my wife is not hiso.

(1) totally untrue and reflects your idea's about sex

(2) right if you receive money and look for more for sex your a hooker.

All the same,at the moment i am embroiled with my wife in a dispute over whose name should be on the land deeds at the house i am building,my friends wife or my wife who i found out wanted to put it in her mothers name to be honest i wish i had not started the whole process and i also wish i had not married her.  

Have come to conclusion that one is better of not forming any lasting relationships with Thai women.