Video: Twenty five beach hookers rounded up by Pattaya police in "action against the sex trade"

snoop1130

5 minutes ago, Zooheekock said:

You need better glasses and/or better attention. Though if you're planning on spending your time with one of those women, probably best to stick with what you've got at the moment.

Why are you under the impression that I plan on utilising a Pattaya whore's services?  How do you know what "I've got" that puts you in a position to give out advice on company?

Edited by Just Weird

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Just Weird said:

Why are you under the impression that I plan on utilizing a Pattaya whore's services?

I'm not, though I was (foolishly) under the impression that readers of this forum (i) understood the meaning of the word 'if' and (ii) were able to recognize a throw away joke when they encountered it. Clearly I was mistaken on both counts.

On 31/01/2018 at 8:59 PM, Thaiwrath said:

Has the image of Pattaya been improved with this ? 

Has the image of Pattaya police been improved by this?  Absolute hypocrisy - Pattaya police do the rounds of all businesses each month.  The article merely serves to show that there are some Pattaya police who venture out after dark - if the money is right.

17 hours ago, Zooheekock said:

You can see enough of them to know that anyone paying to have sex with them has some serious problems which ought to addressed sharpish.

Sharpish is the schedule that the Beach Rd. ladies most easily meet, you see. True, horniness can indeed be a serious problem for some of our mongers.

If you can't get someone at that level of attractiveness to sleep with you without paying them, then you must have some God-awful personal issues.

Yep, but personal issues aren't too uncommon around here. :wink: Would we have a forum otherwise? Few seem to be able to afford psychiatrists and the needed meds. Yet unfortunates deserve a bit of what they'd regard as bliss on some occasions, eh? Let's have some milk o' human kindness.

Sooo, rounding up a few ladies is going to improve Pattaya's image, while doing ZERO about the crime, the appalling traffic, the non functioning pedestrian crossing lights, the broken infrastructure, the big buses blocking the roads, the flooding when it drizzles a bit, the vanishing beach, the road works that go on for years etc etc.

Never mind, as long as the real problems continue they are keeping the families and rich people away. All good.

3 hours ago, brewsterbudgen said:

You could hardly call the prostitutes in my home country "beach girls" or even "bar girls"!

Only a sad loser would call a Thai prostitute a "beach girl" . The word prostitute is not derogatory. Wise up and try to thicken your skin. Enough of this PC nonsense.

Only a sad loser would call a Thai prostitute a "beach girl" . The word prostitute is not derogatory. Wise up and try to thicken your skin. Enough of this PC nonsense.

I didn't say it was derogatory, unlike "whore" which is. Although I prefer "sex worker" and "bargirl" in Thailand.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

13 minutes ago, brewsterbudgen said:

I didn't say it was derogatory, unlike "whore" which is. Although I prefer "sex worker" and "bargirl" in Thailand.

Nobody  has used the word "whore" on the whole thread. My reply was to the thin skinned sensitive PC fool that said the word Prostitute is derogatory. It is not. Wise up and work on your skin.

Nobody  has used the word "whore" on the whole thread. My reply was to the thin skinned sensitive PC fool that said the word Prostitute is derogatory. It is not. Wise up and work on your skin.

I'm agreeing with you. Why do I need to wise up and work on my skin (whatever that means)? My comment was in reply to your question about whether one would call prostitutes at home prostitutes.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

13 hours ago, brling said:

The word prostitute is not derogatory.

But how would you know? Of course one may have one's own personal definition of a word and we often do around here.

It's both ignorant and silly to pretend the word prostitute didn't originate as a derogatory word and isn't commonly used as such today.

‘Prostitute’ first crops up in English in 1530 as a verb meaning to sexually dishonour yourself; ‘I prostytute, as a comen woman dothe her self in a bordell house’ (Palsgrave, 1530). And the truth is the word has been linked to a state of dishonour ever since.

--https://inews.co.uk/opinion/columnists/sex-workers-prostitutes-words-matter/

Hence many of our forum members are so attached to it. It feeds the righteous moralism, misogyny, and bigotry. Hence it's carefully avoided (or usually qualified) when a male is involved. One merely has to look at this immediate thread:

On 2/5/2018 at 8:17 AM, webfact said:

Italian, 71, dies during sex with Thai man in Pattaya

Huh? And not merely the OP but the commentards won't use it as well, except one uses the derogatory word "hooker."

Wise up and try to thicken your skin. Enough of this PC nonsense.

The wisdom question's pretty much settled now. :laugh: And in this case the question is merely one of fact, not of skins and what's PC and isn't.