Liverpool cry "FOUL!" as fake shirts in Thailand given a red card!

rooster59

2 minutes ago, PAIBKK said:

I'll never buy any shirt from a club or a team. Nor will I wear one. Or they just have to pay me big bucks.

How much money are we talking about ?

What would a team have to pay you in order for you to wear one of their shirts ?

6 minutes ago, sanemax said:

Yes, lets get back on topic :

There does seem to be a lot less fake football shirts these days in Thai markets

Last year, they were for sale everywhere , hard to find these days

Wouldn’t touch a fake. 

In Klopp we trust. 

• Sad 1

18 hours ago, sanemax said:

The real ones and the fake ones are probably made in the same factory anyway , the real ones go out the front door and the fake ones go out the back door

There may be some moonlighted shirts sold, but a lot of the fakes are completely different, just generic shirts printed to look something like it.

1 minute ago, Kieran00001 said:

There may be some moonlighted shirts sold, but a lot of the fakes are completely different, just generic shirts printed to look something like it.

one of the ways it works is that a percentage are rejected from the factory due to QC

the defects can be really minor

these then go out the back gate instead of being destroyed

and are sold or given as gifts

3 minutes ago, Kieran00001 said:

There are some fake shirts which are quite clearly low quality fakes , but there are also some better quality fake shirts which look identical to the real thing

2 minutes ago, AGareth2 said:

one of the ways it works is that a percentage are rejected from the factory due to QC

Yes, every year the factory make Liverpool Football Club shirts for the next season with the gold Premiership winners badge on the sleeves and every year they have to sell them off cheap

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, AGareth2 said:

I know, I used to spend time in Jeans Street, they always said there are three types of fake, the rejects that you describe, the complete fakes and then some that are in the middle, made from parts from real brands that they have stolen, stitched together with bits of other cloth to make a whole item.  They do that with shoes a lot, they steal bits of the uppers and stitch them to Fake soles

• Like 1

19 hours ago, overherebc said:

Football? Who cares? Not a game anymore it's a business.

Makes a lot of money from people who are daft enough to pay the prices they ask.

Blame Clough, he kicked off the rip-off situation.

keeps people occupied, when they are supporting "their" club, keeps minds occupied, distracts from the reality of a true "democracy :shock1:! & feeds the coffers of course!

During my last trip to the USA hard to fathom why so many huge fat people were wearing "sports" attire, they look bloody ridiculous!

Dress tip for men - if you have a huge belly sports wear is not for you, try omar's tent ..........

Edited by CGW

8 hours ago, sanemax said:

I thought that sports companies (Addidas/Nike etc) paid football clubs money to make their shirts and the sports companies make a profit of shirts sold , meaning that football Clubs do not lose any revenue because of fake shirts .

Also, many people who wear football club shirts are not that teams supporters , they  just wear it as a fashion item , I quite often see Thais wearing Liverpool Football Club team shirts and when I ask them who the best team in the Premiership is , they reply "Liverpool" , which proves that they know nothing about football

Because we all know it's Burnley.

On 03/02/2018 at 3:29 PM, Kasset Tak said:

Before I bought some other clothes copies from Thailand and brought them back to Sweden. One of my friends was working for Nike back then so I gave him a fake Nike sports shirt. 3 weeks later he came to me and asked where I got the shirt because his boss and coworkers had asked him where he had gotten that shirt... it was made from better quality materials and the prints were better than on the original shirts!!! The difference between a 100 Baht copy and a 1000 Baht original!?

Thai clothes, fake or otherwise are frequently good quality.

• 9 months later...
On 11/26/2018 at 8:18 AM, zenplay said:

Anyone knows where i can buy french football team shirt in Bangkok ?

I visited MBK already and they do not have ...

You've made 107 posts, and two people have liked what you've written. Well done, I think that's some kind of record!