Sattahip coffee-shop owner may face charges over saucy waitress post

webfact

9 hours ago, trianglechoke said:

To those comparing a day time coffee shop which school uniformed kids can walk into to and a gogo bar which uniformed kids (real school uniforms I mean) can't walk into in areas real school kids tend not to hang out, need your heads read. If it was a dude with his tackle being hidden and p4 girl or boy students were allowed to see it daily, bearing in mind a basic understanding of human behaviour.... Would it really be ok???

I feel such people are letting their own social habits get in the way of holistic  thinking.

Bless those little school kids and protect their little souls.  God forbid they should ever see a bare boob.  The girls would instantly become hookers, and all the boys will run off to jerk on kite strings (which they already do).   Ah, the little children -- get them back to the healthy blood, gore and prejudices of society that surround them, but please, please, spare them all from the horrid sight of a youthful breast.   The horror . . . the horror . . .

2 minutes ago, oobar said:

Bless those little school kids and protect their little souls.  God forbid they should ever see a bare boob.  The girls would instantly become hookers, and all the boys will run off to jerk on kite strings (which they already do).   Ah, the little children -- get them back to the healthy blood, gore and prejudices of society that surround them, but please, please, spare them all from the horrid sight of a youthful breast.   The horror . . . the horror . . .

I have no problem with nudity and as for children seeing anyone naked I have no problem with it in theory.  However as a parent I would want a say as to what my nine year old is exposed to.

The 50-year-old owner of Coffee On Day near the Kasempol intersection in Tambon Plu Ta Luang, said the idea stemmed from an offer from a model to help promote the coffee shop in exchange for free coffee.

Blimey; those girls are cheap, beautiful nude or semi nude female models just for a few free cups of coffee. If one of those girls could visit my home for a couple of hours and serve me, I don`t mind upping the ante and raising the stakes to a few glasses of wine.

14 hours ago, Geoffggi said:

Can't see what the problem is, scantily clad yes but it's not hurting anybody and it's not compulsory to go to this particular coffee shop - Get a life!!

I can’t see what the problem is either.... because the buggers blurred the picture!

• Like 1

Making a mountains out of a mole hills...

Looks like it could have been seen from the road, but did any one complain? Are they really serving coffee dressed like that?

I am now worried should they film the next Bond film in Thailand the cast and crew may be arrested for adding a little sauce... 

the cops are in a hissy because of wifes of the men visiting the joint. they are in front of the establishment with rolling pins. ready to hit.  isnt Thailand where women will cut off mens privates for such behavior as thier man visiting a coffee shop to sneak a look.?  my guess is the gal bends over from time to time pick up a dropped baht . at which time the men spill coffee on themselves

Whilst many of the comments are rather amusing and witty, a lot of people do not seem to grasp how serious things are becoming here with their new laws regarding computer crime.
It will have the effect of stamping out any disagreements or differing opinions, effectively bullying and forcing many people to be afraid to express an opinion.

Imagine the power they can have? They can basically just about jail anyone they want using this act as an excuse, from something as simple as a Facebook post, they can jail their own citizens at will.

Talk about 1984 and big brother, this place is going to be worse than anything Well's dreamed up! 

We were just talking at tea...they arrested an old couple.....for picking wild mushrooms....yeah!

Sent from my HUAWEI LUA-L21 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app