Tourist visa 3rd time in a row

I had a 2 tourist (2+1) visas already in my passport, did them both in Ho Chi Minh. 

Soon need to go and get another one. And the question is, Can i get another T visa at same embassy in Ho Chi Minh? Or better to fly to other place, like Hanoi, Kuala Lumpur or Penang? Appreciate for help, thanks 

Much depends on your long term plans. If you only expect to need a couple more Thai tourist visas, I would suggest Vientiane. If you envisage spending significant more time in Thailand on tourist entries, you will need to be careful. Apart from ensuring you get the visas you need, you also need to avoid the red stamps. In that case, while i would plan to use Vientiane for a couple of visas later, I would probably get one in the first instance from Yangon. If you can afford a little more money, Hong Kong is great. Penang, these days, carries a significant risk of getting you a red stamp, and I would avoid applying there if you want more visas later.

HK is a free visa entry given on entry for some passport holders. I know that Australian and UK are free entry.
The airport shuttle train direct into the city and then MTR for a couple of stops straight to immigration office....so easy.

Sent from my [device_name] using http://Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

The thing that you have to be careful of is the IO when you come back to Thailand because there has been a couple of incidents where entry has been refused because of too many tourist visa stamps.

How much time did you spend out of Thailand between each tourist visa's?

Did you extend your previous tourist visa's

If your tourist visa's were extended and they were back to back with only a couple of days out of Thailand you may get questioned at immigration about your visa's and why you not get a different visa.

Just be prepared

11 minutes ago, crazyk said:

Is india a good place to get a setv.theres a thai consulate in panjim not far from where i am now.anybody know if its ok

Applying in India is tricky. The application is via VFS. You can often pay the money for the visa and have your application rejected by the consulate without explanation. Choose another option if possible.

Thank u, guys, for answers. 

Usually i spent a few days out of country (like 3-4 days) and for now i had just 2 tourist visa (2+1) in my passport. I did both of them in Ho Chi Minh in a row. So, do u think it can be a problem to get another one there? I will think about a HK option, but Ho Chi Minh i think will be better, if its still possible to do :) What do u think, guys? Thanks

6 hours ago, ClearM1nd said:

Thank u, guys, for answers. 

Usually i spent a few days out of country (like 3-4 days) and for now i had just 2 tourist visa (2+1) in my passport. I did both of them in Ho Chi Minh in a row. So, do u think it can be a problem to get another one there? I will think about a HK option, but Ho Chi Minh i think will be better, if its still possible to do :) What do u think, guys? Thanks

See post #2.