Australian man killed in brutal Pattaya bar fight identified, American attacker in custody

webfact

if he running any sort of business I hope he has a licence for doing so, a work permit and all the necessary paperwork, someone surely in  Pattaya , must know someone in the correct departments to make his life a bloody misery.

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply
34 minutes ago, hyku1147 said:

Being an obnoxious loudmouth works every time - except once. Unfortunately for the victim - he ran in to the wrong guy.

RIP.

What’s even weirder is guys trying to peacock in front of a load of rent a gfs ! Why bother with all that nonsense ?Heads or tails and you lose your turn should be sufficient . 

45 minutes ago, hyku1147 said:

Being an obnoxious loudmouth works every time - except once. Unfortunately for the victim - he ran in to the wrong guy.

RIP.

i wonder what happened to the guy that committed the violence ? i herd he got away with it after the brown envelopes were exchanged.

35 minutes ago, gordon g said:

I suspected that members would be skeptical, so i have requested that one of the mods here with contacts in the courts could confirm it for the skeptics. He is on the job, and we should have an answer to confirm any doubts by the weekend.

I know it is true, but understand the skepticism.

If the mod fails I probably could come up with some documentation, but this is a very sensitive and raw subject currently.

i bet it is 2 year sentence suspended for 2 years plus a brown envelope. you get more that that for a fight in the uk even if both parties survive and both walk away.

2 hours ago, gordon g said:

Only problem is that it didn't happen. The photo above is a fake. It should be removed.

Shame. For one delusional minute there I thought justice may have been served in Thailand.

An off topic trolling post has been removed. 

A post containing unattributed content has been removed as well as the replies. 

Posts commenting on moderation have been removed as well as the replies:

The ThaiVisa News Team gathers and disseminates news bulletins from Thai and International sources, and republishes them in the News Forums for our members' information and enjoyment. Our News Team works hard to bring quality content to the News Forums, and should be respected for their efforts.
Comments such as "slow news day" or "clickbait headline" are neither respectful nor welcome on the forum, and will be considered as troll comments and removed and the offending poster warned and/or suspended accordingly.
Except as otherwise indicated in the byline, news bulletins are reprinted verbatim from a mass media source which has given TV permission to use its feed. 
Original articles, especially in the Thai press, often have grammatical mistakes or misspellings. ThaiVisa is not responsible for these nor does ThaiVisa have the rights to alter content it is reprinting from another source. Similarly, ThaiVisa is not responsible for any opinions reflected  or quoted in reprinted news stories.

10) Do not discuss moderation publicly in the open forum; this includes individual actions, and specific or general policies and issues. You may send a PM to a moderator to discuss individual actions or email support (at) thaivisa.com to discuss moderation policy.

You will not block contact with moderators or administrators. Doing so will result in suspension.

Link to the forum rules:  https://www.thaivisa.com/forum/terms/

12 minutes ago, hyku1147 said:

Yes. Please provide source material.

He did.

36 minutes ago, Jimbo1964 said:

What happened to " Not kicking a man when he is down". Kicking, knifing or shooting now seems to be the norm. That's not winning that's just plain murder ! And the perpetrator needs to face similar action. 

Gordon has said that the coroner found no evidence of "stomping".

A post containing numerous inaccuracies and blatant lies has been removed.

To set the record straight, I never said I had ever seen Jose at the jail.

I reported that another inmate on the day I visited stated he was inside. Another American, who I still visit weekly.

On my following visit the next week, I confirmed he had been released.

I offered to check the alleged verdict and sentence and post the results on this forum, and was asked to wait while the family were asked for consent, which I am still waiting for, so to suggest I couldn't get it, by the person who hasn't actually asked me to do so yet, is absolute rubbish.

Someone who seems supposedly intent on finding facts and revealing truths, seems to be very short on them with his posting.

24 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:
1 hour ago, Spidey said:
Gordon has said that the coroner found no evidence of "stomping".

Surprising that as on another forum a witness said he saw it

Yep. A witness who refused to talk to the police, quickly disappeared off the thread and returned to the UK, not to be seen again. I always doubted his account, especially when questioned said, "I wasn't really looking, I didn't see this, etc."

IMHO, a glory seeker looking for his 15 minutes of fame.

On 8/10/2018 at 12:20 AM, hyku1147 said:

I recall the "head stomp" being banned from UFC in the early 90's. I think it is part of Brazilian Jiu Jitsu.

Many guys do not understand how deadly street/bar fights can be.

https://abc7ny.com/university-basketball-coach-charged-in-queens-punch-death/3917496/

Head kicking is just normal street fighting. Unfortunate but true.

Archived