Australian man killed in brutal Pattaya bar fight identified, American attacker in custody

webfact

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 8/29/2018 at 5:14 PM, darksidedog said:

A post containing numerous inaccuracies and blatant lies has been removed.

To set the record straight, I never said I had ever seen Jose at the jail.

I reported that another inmate on the day I visited stated he was inside. Another American, who I still visit weekly.

On my following visit the next week, I confirmed he had been released.

I offered to check the alleged verdict and sentence and post the results on this forum, and was asked to wait while the family were asked for consent, which I am still waiting for, so to suggest I couldn't get it, by the person who hasn't actually asked me to do so yet, is absolute rubbish.

Someone who seems supposedly intent on finding facts and revealing truths, seems to be very short on them with his posting.

I think Gordon G may have a fair point.
On Febuary 15 Jose was was not in custody, seen freely walking around Jomtien with his girlfriend first revealed by a poster called Dazzler, (who was banned from thaivisa)

Then were many skeptics saying that the claim that Jose had been let out was ridiculous. On the 23 feb, eight days later, darkside dog, claimed he had been to the Nongplai prison and posted on the thread "Soi 6 bargirl says she and Aussie only playing before deadly attack."

Darkside Dog's post

"He was still in Nong Plalai when I visited another American the other day. After it was reported that he was running around Jomtien, I might add"

Darkside dog was claiming to be in the know. He had been to the prison. While not actually saying he saw Jose locked up, that sentence sounds like that is what he was claiming. That he knew Jose was in prison. But it simply was not true.

On Febuary 26, darkside dog then admitted that he was wrong and claimed that Jose wasn't in custody posting

As promised folks, I have been to Nong Plalai prison and I can confirm that Jose is definitely out on bail. Apparently he got out the evening after my last visit to the person I visited today, which was at the end of the week before last, so about 15th or 16th February.

Dazler, who was much derided, appears to have been correct that he was indeed out and about.

Darkside Dog contradicts himself by firstly stating on the 23rd "After it was reported that he was running around Jomtien, I might add" and then later after he realised he was wrong on the 26th "Apparently he got out the evening after my last visit to the person I visited today, which was at the end of the week before last, so about 15th or 16th "

So it wasn't "After it was reported that he was running around Jomtien, I might add" 

And also Darkside Dogs latest post above also seems to contradict his earlier comments.

So what was it? 

Dazzler then was banned from thaivisa which I find odd because his information was spot on and he had provided court documents, the coroners report, photographic evidence etc while everyone else were merely wildly speculating and imagining what had happened.

Gordon also had valuable information but he has now also been banned and all his comments removed by Darkside dog a couple of days ago.

Isn't reporting the truth more important than winning the argument?

If Darkside dog knows the sentence as he seems to be indicating, why does he have to wait for "permission" from the family? That claim seems a bit odd?

How did Darkside Dog get in contact with the family? And why the wait to simply report a sentence by the court?

If you know the sentence, just tell us. Was Gordon correct with the two year fully suspended for two years sentence?
Is there a killer on the loose in Pattaya? Do you think the sentence is adequate?

On 8/31/2018 at 5:04 AM, JAZZDOG said:

I recall he was the only one with any direct information. Why would he be banned?

This is thailand.

Call out BS will cause face loss which will be followed up by a lie that doesnt make sense.

then you kill the messenger

facts are irrelevent

On 2/12/2018 at 11:04 AM, Chivas said:

That will go down well seeing soi 6 has been identified. Savage animal give him a 50 stretch to remind others RIP fella

As mentioned earlier the "friends" clearly must be prosecuted for aiding and abetting as well

Swept under the rug. 

He wasnt with friends, that was BS

On 2/13/2018 at 1:44 PM, Briggsy said:

I thought that too, particularly when initial reports placed the attacker as late twenties.

However, it turns out he is an ex-convict aged 43.

I suspect the delay was due to the police trying to figure out how to "manage" this and deciding what outcome they want. Once that was decided, they need to cherry-pick which evidence is presented and which buried and which charges are laid. They are thinking in terms of a massive pay day. 

yes

On 2/13/2018 at 2:52 PM, Docno said:

That's my point... I don't think anyone enjoying some pot would find it in themselves to strangle anyone. And don't make this killer too much of a hero just yet. There are different stories floating around and it's unclear where the truth really lies. And even if he did intervene to protect the waitress, stomping the other guy's head multiple times takes the sheen off whatever medal you think he deserves... 

ben wasnt strangling Jaa. They were mucking around. the stomping didnt occur either.

On 2/13/2018 at 8:01 PM, Just Weird said:

You understood wrong if that's what you thought.  Do you really think that the outcome of court cases and the sentences of those convicted has never been reported?  Don't you read the papers?

This one hasnt. But i can tell you 2 years fully suspended for 2 years. 

On 2/13/2018 at 5:10 AM, AloisAmrein said:

You are absolutely right. Quality tourists, as desired from TAT. They get criminals, outlaws and do nothing against it, instead of that they harass normal tourists with stupid immigration laws. I prefer today to spend my money in Vietnam, Indonesia, Laos. Forget Thailand.

Goos guys in. Bad guys out. Of jail with a fee.

4 minutes ago, Pete1980 said:

ben wasnt strangling Jaa. They were mucking around. the stomping didnt occur either.

She was known for playing this kind of game. Strangling customers and not objecting if they reciprocated. Even continued after the incident. She doesn't play with a full deck.

To be fair, I could imagine someone watching this scene getting the wrong idea.

1 minute ago, Spidey said:

She was known for playing this kind of game. Strangling customers and not objecting if they reciprocated. Even continued after the incident. She doesn't play with a full deck.

To be fair, I could imagine someone watching this scene getting the wrong idea.

Thankyou for some real facts. Good to hear from someone with knowledge, not an imagination.

For sure he completely overreacted. 

Just now, Pete1980 said:

Please post the sentence darkside. 

You dont have to wait for the family permission. 

After you fake claims on the 23 Feb saying that he was in custody when we knew he wasnt the family doesnt want anything to do with you. 

if you know it, just post it. 

I dont believe you actually do.

Hello Gordon,

I see you are back. Given you have never asked me to actually check the sentence, only if I was able to, which I can, I fail to see why you keep bleating on about it. You asked me to wait. I have been waiting.

So, On the day I visited an American in Nong Plalai, he told me, as I reported back then, that he had just had breakfast with Jose.

I reported thus. When questioned, on my next visit, about 10 days later, I found out he had indeed been released, the day of my previous visit, probably 14th or 15th. I reported thus.

Digging up quotes from 6 months back and posting 20 such is trolling.

You know how to get hold of me, if you actually wanted help, but you have chosen not to.

I am not going to dignify your ranting and rambling any further, so knock yourself out.

2 minutes ago, Pete1980 said:

Thankyou for some real facts. Good to hear from someone with knowledge, not an imagination.

For sure he completely overreacted. 

For sure he over reacted and, as such was up for a charge of manslaughter.

However, Iwas told that Polocano had a  go at him, your mate got an argument with him and threw the first punch. 

Also told that your friend's mate was in the toilet when the incident occurred. All of this is third hand so don't know how true it is.

2 minutes ago, darksidedog said:

Hello Gordon,

I see you are back. Given you have never asked me to actually check the sentence, only if I was able to, which I can, I fail to see why you keep bleating on about it. You asked me to wait. I have been waiting.

So, On the day I visited an American in Nong Plalai, he told me, as I reported back then, that he had just had breakfast with Jose.

I reported thus. When questioned, on my next visit, about 10 days later, I found out he had indeed been released, the day of my previous visit, probably 14th or 15th. I reported thus.

Digging up quotes from 6 months back and posting 20 such is trolling.

You know how to get hold of me, if you actually wanted help, but you have chosen not to.

I am not going to dignify your ranting and rambling any further, so knock yourself out.

So " i might add after it was reported he was free"  was made up? 

Dazzler only first posted that on the 16th. so you were claiming Jose was in custody after that. Think about it.

Anyway, i dont wont to post anymore if you just post the sentence. you dont have to wait for permission.

2 minutes ago, Spidey said:

For sure he over reacted and, as such was up for a charge of manslaughter.

Yes

However, Iwas told that Polocano had a  go at him, your mate got an argument with him and threw the first punch. 

I am not sure, but think ben only swore at Jose. Anyway, Jose claimed that "it was to save the girl whose face was turning blue"

Also told that your friend's mate was in the toilet when the incident occurred

Yes

. All of this is third hand so don't know how true it is.

Jose was a friend of the bar, they defended him and changed their stories to match Jose.

Archived